Uncompatible Love

No!b But why?!

Ch 10: No!…But Why?! (’ll do a little recap since…I need a reminder myself^-^’)

*Recap*

-’ I’m going home Sam…I’m done.’ I said not even waiting for his reply.

-’Dude come check ‘er out…she’s HOT!…damn I’d wish she’d open her eyes…Please be My imprint…please be my imprint!’ I hear Embry talking to himself now. I growled.

-’You know he only has eyes for BELLA!’ Paul said teasingly…’Damn! She IS hot! No way is she gonna be your imprint…she’s Sooo mine…’

-’ She looks too young for you guys…maybe she’ll be my imprint…what do you think Sam?’ I didn’t even wait to hear Sam reply to Seth as I shifted back to human…who ever that girl was I’m sure Sam could handle. I’m going home to SLEEP.

*start Violet’s POV(member she shortened her name)*

I felt warm for some reason. I felt like a saint Bernard was lying under me…or a REALLY fuzzy rug/ electric blanket. I was sooo used to the cold serge around me that I only nuzzled closer to the warmth. I figured if I was going to hell I might as well embrace it right…at least that’s what Edward always said. There’s no running from the inevitable and me being a monster wasn’t going to prolong my judgment I guess…Although I could hear strange growls and yips…but my eyes felt to heavy and I could not lift them. It was like I was pushing against this invisible force that prevented me from opening them. What ever it was it was also trying to make me loose consciousness. I felt weak, tired and not to mention I had a splitting headache that SHOULD have left me under a coma…or SOMETHING! After sometime of trying to prevail…I finally just did as Edward said…I welcomed it with open arms and embraced the, what seemed to be, eternal darkness….Alone!( I was listening to Skillet, Whispers in the Dark, and I thought that it was going to fit this chapter pretty well…so why not listen to it.)

*Sam’s POV*

We made it to my house and Emily greeted me with a loving embrace and kiss on the lips. I probably would have put more passion into it if we weren’t in this situation. Emily took notice of this and pulled back slightly while keeping her arms around me. At that moment the boys came in with Embry holding the girl.

-”Were do we put ‘er Sam?” asked Embry

-”Oh my goodness!” exclaimed Emily. “Put her on the couch! I’ll go get the first aid kit!” with that Emily ran upstairs.

-”What do you think she was doing in the woods Sam?” asked Seth. We herd Leah scoff.

-”Stupid girl. Who goes in there this late? We should have just let her get what was coming to her.” said Leah bitterly. All the boys, but Seth, growled at her statement. “Come on! You guys don’t even know her and you already all goo goo gah gah over her!”

-”Enough Leah.” I ordered. She glared and stormed out of the house making it clear she was upset by slamming the door as she exited out.

-”So…what are we doing with her?” asked Paul who was eyeing the poor girl’s chest. I noticed her clothes were soaked.

-”Emily! Could you get her some clothes too please?!” I called up. I herd her shout back

-”Already on it…would you boys help me take her upstairs to my bedroom so I can dress her…no peeking understood.” They all nodded and we turned to Paul who groaned.

-”Well I gotta go. Promised Kim I’d be over later on.” called Jared. The guys just whistled as he turned red muttering ‘shut up’.

-”Ok back to business.” I said getting the boys’ attention. “We’ll see how things go with the girl. Surprisingly the girl’s doing pretty good for those injuries. We’ll make some excuse like she was attacked by a bear or she was hallucinating…understood.” They looked like they wanted to object but nodded nonetheless.

-”Although…if…and WHEN…she becomes my imprint…..does she get to stay?” I sighed at Embry’s question. Quil smacked his hand over his face obviously equally as irritated by the boys’ infatuation with the poor girl. Paul and soon seth began to object to Embry’s statement saying that they were his or there imprint…I had had enough and shouted.

-”Enough! If the kid is your imprint fine!” I answered showing my irritation. The boys just blinked in surprise.

-”…the girl looks no older than 17 or maybe even 15 and you guys are obsessing over her…seems to me like Seth has the only chance…” said Quil. Seth lit up like a Christmas tree while the others glared dangerously at Quil. “What do ya know…time to go…by Sam.” I nodded. I was too busy worrying over the red headed vampire and to top it all of now this child.

-”You guys can all go…she’ll be here in the morning.

-”But…won’t Emily need help carrying her back I mean…” Paul and Embry smacked Seth in the back of the head.

-”Next time come up with a better excuse genius!” the both of him shouted.

-”Thank you for worrying Seth…don’t worry…I’m pretty sure Sam can handle that.” Emily said trying to hide the sarcasm. All three of them left. “The girl looks okay. She just had a few cuts on her arms and then the head injury looks like it caused her to black out…hopefully she’ll wake up tomorrow…I know you don’t want to take her the the Fork’s hospital…the poor girl looks like she’s had it roof…her clothes were a bit ripped from the fall.” I nodded and went to see the girl. She looked pale. It kind of reminded me of the Cullens. I put that thought aside and gently picked her up minding her head that was bandaged and brought her on the coach in front of the fire place to keep her warm since she was really cold. I took one last glance at her and went upstairs to rest as Emily followed.

*Jacob’s POV*

When I woke up I headed downstairs. I was still stressed out over the stupid leech that got away. I was just going to have to try harder. I would get rid of it to secure Bella’s safety. Who knows maybe it’ll even impress her. I’ll go see her later on today…or call her. When I got downstairs I noticed Billy wasn’t there. ‘Weird…he usually wakes up before me.’ I went to check if he was in his room. I knocked but no one answered. I was now confused and went downstairs. I noticed that on the coffee table there was a note and the keys were gone. I picked it up it read

“Jake gone to the store. Sue is taking me.

I figured we’d take the truck instead

Of your Rabbit so don’t worry. Sorry

Bout breakfast. Head over to Emily’s

We’ll be there once we’re done

-Billy B

I sighed. Oh well Emily’s a rocking cook anyways. I decided to go in wolf form. I need to run off all this stress. As I got there I quickly shifted back and put on my cut off jeans entering the house. When I did all I noticed was the usual. A glaring Leah, a lovey dovey Sam and Emily, Jared and Quil stuffing their faces…but when I looked ahead I spotted Paul, Embry and Seth surrounding the guys.

-”What’s with them?” I asked Leah who tore her gaze from them and on to me.

-”Idiots are hoping she’ll wake up and fall for one of them.” She said as she crossed her arms.

-”Hey it can happen!” shouted Seth with a smile. “Oh…my bad…He Jake.” Suddenly everyone else said hello, minus Leah course.

-”Dude come on…just come GLANCE at her…she’s hot…better than Bella and…” I growled and Embry instantly shut up.

-”Come on boys. You don’t want to give her a heart attack when she wakes up.” said Emily. I just rolled my eyes as I herd them whine I just took a seat next to Quil.

-”Sup man!” he said through a mouthful. I nodded. “What’s with you?” he asked.

-”Just…nothing……Hey Sam!” I called he turned to me. “I’m bringing Bella to the bonfire again.” Everyone groaned as he nodded.

-”Alright Jake, but she’s YOUR responsibility NOT the packs…if she gets her…she’s not your imprint so there’s nothing you can do about it.” I clenched my teeth. She WAS my imprint…it was just taking some time to take effect.

-”Fine.” I growled.

-”Ow….my head.” Instantly the guys ran towards the voice. She sounded kind of Raspy and Emily went to her with a glass of water. I just turned my attention to my pancakes and began to eat.

*Violet’s POV*

The dark vale or force was still there when I gained consciousness. I tried to move my foot. I could feel it twitch at least. That’s progress right? Next my arm…nothing. My finger seemed to move on command. After trying I noticed things were beginning to work properly again. If only my eye lids would get with the program. The darkness was beginning to get to me. I already felt alone and depressed as it was. The darkness only seemed to add on to the sorrow filled feelings and emotions. When I tried to lift my head was when my eyes snapped open only to shut back in pain. Now I was beginning to miss the comfort of the darkness. At least I wasn’t in physical pain.

-”Ow…my head.” I grumbled. I herd small whispers as I just tightened my eyes shut. I wanted to disappear or at least for the pain to. Why did it hurt. Then I remembered……the red headed vampire. I couldn’t be dead…she obviously hadn’t bitten me because I was still moving right……or was this all just a figment of my imagination. I peeked an eye open to see three very handsome boys. I instantly shut them Yep it was my imagination. Damn head must not be working. Oh no! Who am I?! What am I?! Can I think can I?!….oh wait…stupid moment. Dur course I know who I am I’m…oh right…it’s Violet now…Violette was killed by that other woman, scratch that Violette never existed. She was just a lonely child who though she could find family and feel human alongside her brother…so much for that thought. I began to feel regret. I probably would have gone into self-pity if my imaginary men didn’t begin to talk.

-”Ha! Your so ugly..you scared her. To bad for you…seems like only me and Seth are in the game Paul!” I her some one shout and in my ear for that matter.

-”As if I didn’t even get a good look at her eyes stupid! And…”

-”Boys quiet down…you’ll frighten her…poor thing…” I felt a hand on my shoulder. “Sweety? Are you okay?” I flinched and they retreated their hand. This voice reminded me of Esme. So kind and tender. I shook my head no. Refusing to open my eyes to the light. I belonged in the dark along with all the other things that go bump in the night.

“It’s ok your safe. You hit your head pretty hard. I thought you would have been out much longer. We would have had to taken you to the hospital..." My eyes shot open at that.

-”NNOO!” I shouted. A man quickly pulled back the source of the voice who was a beautiful woman. “ I’m s..s..sssorry…I..I just can’t go to the…hhhospital.” I said stuttering. Carlisle would instantly see me and know it’s me. The lady tugged at the man’s arm and he reluctantly let go. Smart man. He can probably see that I’m a monster too.

-”Why not? What’s you name?” I looked at her, then around me. I saw the faces of the other three voices I herd. All three of their smiling faces instantly turned to frowns.

-”AWWW! MAN! NOOO!” the three shouted frightening me. I clung on to the arm of the woman.

-”Guys you scared her!” shouted another man as he walked in to the living room. Now there were 5 men and one woman not counting me. “And ha! Told ya it wouldn’t be that easy.” The three men mumbled shut up as they looked disappointed. I felt bad. I wish I could turn to my other form and MAKE them feel better.

-”It’s ok now…their big teddy bears…except that one” she pointed to a man. He shouted ‘Hey!’ “He’s Paul. That’s Sam, Seth, Embry, Quil and... Jared and Jacob are still eating…I’m Emily…now why don’t you tell us about yourself?” I looked at where she pointed matching each face with the corresponding name. I cleared my throat about to speak but it felt raspy and painful. “Oh here you go!” Emily handed me a glass of water. I chugged it down.

-”I’m…Violet…Masson.” I said very slowly. “Not to be ungrateful or anything, but I should leave.” I said looking down. I had to get to my destination if I didn’t want the others to find me.

-”Where are you going?” asked the woman who now frowned. I was about to answer when my stomach grumbled. I blushed. Emily smiled at me again. “At least stay for dinner…..Sam here can drive you home…won’t you Sam?” Sam nodded.

-”Where do you live?” He asked me. I looked down.

-”……..No where now….” I mumbled. Emily gasped and the others stayed quiet.

-”Why not…where are you parents? Any family?” she asked.

-”My parents are dead….I ran away from my………my brother… we didn’t see eye to eye.” I whispered.

-”That’s terrible!” she shouted gasping yet again. In a way I wasn’t lying. My real parents are dead..well at least I KNOW my mother is…and me and Edward never did see eye to eye. “You should stay here than!” what was with this woman. She was beautiful in side AND out. Did she not know that she just invited the devil herself into her house. I was worth that title. My kind were. Especially when they abandoned their own kind. That’s why I wanted to get to where I was heading…to start a new life where I know I’ll be protected and still be able to be human…or at least portray it. “If you don’t mind me asking…how old are you?” I thought quickly. I always did perefer being 16.

-”16 Miss.” I answered. My stomach growled again.

-”Oh! I’m sorry come along this way. I hope you like pancakes…we have PLENTY” She helped me stand and that Sam guy helped me walk to the kitchen. He seeted me next to Quil who smiled and continued eating. I looked at the other two who I was guessing were Jared and Jacob. I just didn’t know who was who.

-”Hey ther…I’m Jared…that’s Jacob…welcome to La Push” So I did make it here after all. The territory of the wolves. Jared nudged the guy next to him.

-”Hmm?” I giggled because he had food hanging from his mouth. He looked up at me and his eyes grew wide and his mouth hung agape.

-”AWW MAN! HE GETS HER! NOT FAIR!” shouted the three men who stared at me earlier. The others laughed as they whined and that Jacob guy kept looking at me. I giggled as the food clummped down out of his mouth. I then blushed as he wouldn’t stop staring. He was very attractive. More so than the rest of the fellas here. Maybe I would take up on Emily’s offer and reside here. Who knoe's maybe he can lead me out of this darkness along with his giant friends. I thought with a large smile as I ate silently glancing atthe boy and blushing when he caught me stairing.