Uncompatible Love

Getting Along i see

Ch 12: Getting Along I See *wink wink**start*

*Emily’s POV* (yay Emily^-^)

I looked at Sam as he headed downstairs with a smile on his face as he shook his head.

-”What?” I asked smiling myself. He simply shook his head once more as he responded.

-”Nothing….just those to already getting along as it seems.” I smiled.

-”Hey!” I looked up to see Jake. “It was an accident ‘kay…sheesh…Emily can I borrow your phone for a minute?” I nodded smiling and handing it to him. He had been very sad lately because of that Bella girl. This could do him real good. Maybe this is what he needs to relieve some of that stress from the pack.

-”Do you think he’ll let her stay?” I asked knowing the answer. He smiled.

-”If not I’ll sneak her in every night.” he said with a grin.

-”OOO….and do what all alone Jake?” asked Quil as he came inside. Jake punched him I frowned.

-”No violence in this house boys.” I herd them mutter a ‘Sorry Emily.’

-”Oh! Hey dad I have to ask you for a favor….” trailed Jake off with a smile growing on his face again.

*Violet’s POV*

That was very embarrassing. At least I know it wasn’t Paul. Jacob. I smiled at his name and face came up in my head. I had this strong urge to get to know him. I smiled and bit the side of my lip. I looked at the clothes she had given me, thankful that it was winter wear since I would have to get used to this temperature. You would think that being cold literally 24/7 would prepare you for this, but you don’t really feel it…so oh well.*Sigh*. I quickly began to put on the clothes. It was a long sleeve light pink wool shirt. It was comfy except it hung from one shoulder. I thought it looked a little sloppy so I made it slump slightly under both shoulders. Man I guess even she was pretty tall compared to me….about 5’ 6” or so…I stand at 5’ 3” so you could see the difference. Next where the jeans. Which where an off blue with some tears in the knees. It was cute. I had to reuse the same undergarments for now. I would need to go shopping. I had brought a bit of cash with me so it should be good. I placed the socks on my feet and then my navy blue converse (sorry that was the first thing I saw when I looked into my closet…well the jeans and shirtXP). I fixed my hair drying it with the towel. Next I just shook it and brushed it putting into a ponytail. I smiled. I felt so cozy here. Well not here as in the bathroom, I meant this house. Surrounded by all these people. This comfort pushed away the guilt I had felt about leaving in the first place.

I stepped outside and walked towards the stairs I stopped once I saw Jacob on the phone. I was going to turn around when something caught my attention.

-”Thanks dad! You’ll love her. She seems like a great person. She’s beautiful and….oh sorry old man…..was I blabbering again?…..Well my bad….Yea we’ll see you soon then….remember to ask Sue if it’s ok though…..alright bye” he hung up the phone. I grew sad. He must have another girl in mind. The thought made me depressed yet again. I sighed, maybe this was too good to be true. I walked downstairs.

-”Emily?….um…thank you for the change of clothes.” I said softly with a smile. She returned it and smiled just as bright.

-”No problem…… We have something to ask you though…..” I nodded for her to continue. “We only have one room here sooo…” I nodded

-”I understand…….I’ll just be going….” The path was blocked by that warm chest again. I wanted to lean into the warmth, but restrained myself.

-”Oh no!…You misunderstood…I was going to suggest you stay with Jacob here.” I looked at them confused. Jacob smiled nervously at me while Emily had a bright smile on her face.

-”I don’t want to intrude…” I trailed off.

-”Don’t worry….we have two spare rooms…my sisters are out so it’s ok…….my dad won’t mind….he’s….eager to meet you……it’s if your ok with it of course……I understand if you…” he looked so sad. I couldn’t help but make him smile again…I liked it.

-”No no no!” I shouted wavy my hands to dismiss it. “It’s not that” I smiled as he at least stopped frowning. “I’d love to.” And there it was, that smile. I think my own just turned larger.

-”Great!…uh…I’ll pick you up later on….Emily wants to take you shopping….so….yea….bye Violet..” I hugged him.

-”Thank you…and good bye.” I said as he smiled and walked backwards towards the door. I giggled when he bumped into it. I turned to Emily who was grinning.

-”I think he likes you!” she stated happily. I blushed.

-” I..I h..hardly know…him” I stuttered out.

-”But you will…soon. Actually we better get going then… I’ll just get my purse and…” I stopped her.

-”No it’s ok…I have some money with me…you’ve done enough as it is….thank you.” I smiled and she smiled back.

-”Well ok then….let’s go” She said as she grabbed my hand and led the way to a beat up black truck. (sory not a cars expert…Vee usually knows but she’s not here so oh well) I saw another girl there. “I hope you don’t mind…this is Kim. She wanted to meet you….she’s Jared’s im…I mean his girlfriend.” I gave a confused look at to what she was about to say, but shrugged it off as nothing and my expression changed to happiness as I shook her hand.

-”Hey Jared told me about you sorry…” she gave me a sad look. I smiled

-”It’s ok….it’s in the past………I’m Violet.”

-”Kim!….nice to meet you” She smiled. “I have a feeling you’ll fit right in.” she said and her and Emily giggled. I smiled, nervous now.

-”Am I missing something?” I asked. They dismissed that with a shake of their heads.

-”No..No it’s just a woman’s intuition…..isn’t it Kim?” Kim nodded at Emily’s statement. “Well lets get going then.” With that I got inside the vehicle.( ok dnt want to waste your time w/ the shopping so yea. I’ll make it a quick summary of what happened.)

We had spent a total of 6 hours at the mall in Port Angels. I had bought 5 shirts, 3 long sleeves, 4 tank tops, 5 shorts, 5 jeans and two pairs of shoes, 1 pair of sneakers, two sets of flip flops, and two sets of flats along with underwear and bras, course. Emily and Kim were shocked that I had so much cash, but told them I had a savings account and took out all my money before deciding to leave. They nodded not wanting to further question me. I even bought them a few things. Like I got Emily two dresses she said she liked and Kim got 5 shirts she thought were cute. In the end I had enough for lunch at the carts.

-”Hungry?” I asked them.

-”Oh no it ok…I’m waiting until the wel…I mean …bonfire.” she corrected herself. I nodded and looked at Emily questioningly.

-”Oh don’t worry. It’s late….um…wow…real late…we left the house at 12 and now it’s 6...we should head over there now. Jake will be there to pick you up.” I nodded. “You can eat there……we usually just hang out there for a while and Old Quil, Quil’s grandfather, and Billy, Jake’s dad, tell the stories of our ancestors.” she informed me. Oh yea! The wolves. I remember the original wolves. The ones we made the treaty with. That was a good many years ago…maybe a whole generation or two ago. I smiled and nodded my head. “Great lets go.” With that we left hand in hand like if we were best friends. I honestly already thought them as just that. I smiled the whole way there.

*Jacob’s POV*

-”Dadddd!” I whined. “Not tonight…don’t creep her out…I want to get her ready before I tell her ANYTHING.” I told him.

-”What’s the matter Jake…haven’t made a move yet?” asked Paul. I growled.

-”Shut up Paul!….please Dad…..don’t tell them today…at least not this time. She doesn’t need nightmares.” he sighed.

-”Fine son…but YOU will tell the stories in the next one.” I complained and eventually gave in. I muttered fine and he grinned. “Great! Can’t wait to meet her!”

-”Great cause here she comes.” said Quil.

-”Who com Qwuil?” asked little Claire. He and Sam had gone over to pick her up.

-”A girl…” He said as he smiled at her and continued to play with her.

I saw Violet come closer and saw she was wearing the same thing except with different foot wear. They were flip flops. I guess Emily told her bout the beach. I wish she would have put on a different shirt. The guys kept looking at her chest…and quite frankly, so was I. Then Claire dropped the pebbles she had in her hand and ran to her. I was surprised.

-”Hi pwetty lady, hi Emiwy, Hi Kim!” she shouted. Emily picked her up and I saw Violet blush when I smiled towards her.

-”Hi Claire! Violet this is little Claire….Claire this is VIOLET” she said slowly.

-”Why_ let!” She shouted slowly. Violet smiled and looked at Emily asking to hold her.

-”Hello Claire. Wow what a pretty dress you have…is yellow you favorite color?” She nodded quickly.

-”Uh huh…Yewow…Qwil like Yewow too!” she said as she pointed to Quil. “Qwil like Claire too” she said smiling.

-”Does he now?…Well Violet like Claire very much too.” she said as she tickled her. She just began to laugh and she put her down as Claire ran back over to Quil to talk to him about Violet. She looked so motherly. I could already imagine how she’d be with her own kids….with OUR kids…I thought with a goofy grin on my face.

-”Jake! Their talking to you.” said my Dad as I came out of my day dream.

-”huh? Oh yea! Hey Violet…um this is my dad…dad this is Violet.” I introduced that. They shook hands.

-”Thank you for letting me stay ,sir. That was very generous of you.” she said smiling.

-”No problem…names Billy Black. Call me Billy…no Mr. Black you hear?” he said smiling at her. “Besides Jake here, practically begged me.” I blushed but smiled as I saw that so did she.

-”Thanks Dad.” I said showing that I was annoyed.

-”Anytime son.” he said smiling. That made Violet giggle. Damn I think I fell deeper in love with her. Her Bell like laugh was amazing…

-”Oh Shit! Bella!” I shouted. “Uh I’ll be back okay?” I told her as I ran over to my rabbit. I jumped in and noticed the clock read 8...wow time flew by.