‹ Prequel: Love at First Class
Status: This story is completed.

Love against law

There’s something hairy in my bed

Chapter 16: There’s something hairy in my bed:
“It was fun tonight” I mumbled yawning as I cleaned the rest of the makeup of my face; Alex nod-ded finishing brushing his teeth.
I reached behind my head and gently took the hair accessories out of my hair, the second the little pins left my hair it fell in beautiful waves over my shoulders. My hair had really grown it seemed only yesterday it had been just above shoulder length, and now it feel over my back and a good way down.
“Yeah it was, you know I was afraid it’d be too boring” he turned around and dropped his white dress shirt in the dirty clothes basket followed by his pants.
Hello nearly naked Alex… long time no see, where have you been this whole time?

“No it’s was fun I loved it!” I smiled wide. “I love your family and friends, though I’m not sure about Ken” I fumbled on my back trying to reach the zipper, but without much luck and when I fi-nally reached it, it was stuck. I swept all of my hair over one shoulder baring my back, I noticed Alex stare thinking I couldn’t see him, but the mirror gave him away.
“Yeah he can be a little… ehh… arrogant?”
“Exactly what I thought” I smiled at Alex. “Oh Alex can you help me here? I can’t get my dress off”
“Eh…me?” Alex backed a few steps away, why did he do that now?
“Yeah you Alex, you’re the only one here, and the last time I checked your name was in fact Alex” I giggled. “What’s wrong Alex?” I asked now concerned as I saw his expression; the perfect picture of confusion mixed with bitter restraint.
“Sonea I-I can’t, I’m making a wild guess here in thinking that you are wearing nothing under that dress”
“Alex I…” I took a step back feeling the counter against my lower back. “I’m sorry… but at some point you’re going to have to accept my body for what it is” I put the hair pins in the drawer in the kitchen counter that had become mine.
I was about to say that I would go find Margret, when I stopped all motion, what felt like hands running down back and stopping at the zipper, was what stopped me.
The touch was so light I barely felt it, but when I looked up in the mirror Alex stood right behind me, his hands hidden behind my body.
“I love your body Sonea” Alex whispered, which took me by surprise, I wanted to turn around but now his hands prevented me from doing so. “I want you to know that”
“Alex you don’t have to, I know that it’s nothing against me, I shouldn’t have said that I’m sorry” I quickly mumbled. Alex didn’t move as I had expected him to.
“Are you nervous Sonea?” Alex whispered smiled a shy smile at the top of my head in the mirror, he began zipping down my dress.
“As nervous as you are” I smiled to his reflection and he smiled a little more confident back.
The zipper stopped at the lower part of my back, I feared Alex would move away and walk all the way out of the bathroom. Instead of doing what I feared he would, he turned me around and put his hands on my neck, I shivered because my neck had always been my soft spot.
“I’m not going to do anything Sonea” he looked me deeply in the eyes with a serious look on his face, I smiled slyly.
“I know… my neck is my soft spot” I smiled looking down.
“Well I’ll definitely remember that one” he smirked letting his hands slide down slowly and rest on m shoulders. “I don’t think we should go any further tonight Sonea, it’ll be too much to handle all at once, and I think I would have trouble with controlling myself”
“Yeah you’re right, but this was a big step, we’re getting there Alex” I smiled. “But what’s the hur-ry? We’ve got all of our lives ahead of us?”
“A-are you thinking that long into the future?” Alex nearly stammered.
“I’m not thinking about it like that, but if you’re asking me, then I’ll stay with you for as long as you will have me” I slipped my arms around Alex’s waist, and stepped closer to hug him, he put his arms around me too. To my utter delight he actually reached into the dress instead of just hugging on top of it.
We let go of each other after a while, Alex went into the other room to find a t-shirt for me to sleep in while I crawled out of the dress, he waited for on the other side of the door.
The second I closed the door behind me he grabbed me around the waist and lifted me of the ground, carrying me all the way onto our bed and laying me down neatly.
He grinned like I hadn’t seen him do in a while, and laid down next to me, but then stopped com-pletely looking at the end of the bed. Something rather large moved in a too creepy way under the covers and up towards me, Alex looked at me, and guessing by the look on his face, I must have looked scared as hell.
The thing made contact with my feet, it was warm and furry, that was all I could feel before I pulled my legs up to my body and screamed as loud as I could. Alex flung the covers of the bed in one swift and extremely quick move, the covers flew of the bed and onto the floor, which revealed Padols lying flat on his tummy and pleading eyes.
Alex exhaled loudly and chuckled, I sighed and let go of my legs. Alex and I looked at each other, and then we burst out laughing. Padols jumped up and leapt up to us where he laid down in between us, still with pleading eyes he begged for permission to stay, he wagged his tail whined for attention.
The door burst open and William, Margret and Casper all stumbled in followed by all of Alex’s friends.
“What’s wrong!?” William was the first to say something, but when they saw Alex and I okay in the bed they relaxed more.
“Whe” someone said, I looked around to find out who said it but I found out it was me, I blushed and looked away.
“It was just Padols” Alex said. “He snuck under the covers when we were… erh… busy, and Sonea just found him right now” Alex smirked at me.
“He surprised me!” I said in defense, I looked at the others and saw Casper smirking evilly.
Oh jeez no, not again.
“Busy doing what?” Casper asked smirking.
“Out Casper” I said in a stern voice and pointed at the door. Padols whined but got up he walked a few steps down the bed and then looked back.
“No not you Padols, c’mere boy!” I said in a baby voice and stretched out my hands.
Padols yelped and jumped in my lap and licked my hands and face.
“Looks like you’ve got competition” Casper laughed as he left the room.
The others slowly stated leaving the room chuckling as they went.
“You better watch it boy” Alex told Padols seriously. Padols just huffed.
“Do you think he knows what you’re saying?” I asked in wonder.
“Yeah I think he does” Alex smiled at both me and Padols, Padols just laid down cozily. “I think he wants to stay here for the night, he’s never bonded to any of my friends like this y’know, when I was smaller he’d sleep here beside me, and also when I was just visiting my parents he’d be here beside me” Alex ran his hand up my arm and moved closer to me.
“He trusts me” I muttered looking at Alex hand. “He trusts me enough to let me get close to you… and himself, he’s a clever dog”
“Yeah he is” Alex zoned out but quickly snapped back to reality. “Oh sorry just got lost there, we better get some sleep now princess”
“Okay” I mumbled, then looked at Padols. “So can he stay?”
“Yeah okay, but only in the bottom of the bed” Alex snuck an arm around m waist and pulled me all up against him, Padols were left where he’d slept when I’d been pulled away.
Alex pointed to the end of the bed, and Padols dragged his poor body all the way down there.
“Now where were we?” Alex said, sliding his arm further down, I gasped as he did so, end very embarrassed clamped my hand over my mouth and blushed.
“Alex I thought-”
Instead of saying anything Alex just pulled again with his arm, which sent me lying down on the bed, I saw the glint of lust in his eyes when he observed me lying down. instead of moving forward Alex laid down next to me, he kept quiet and just smiled when I looked at him.
“You want it, you’re in the ‘mood’” I observed.
“Sonea I… yeah I am” he admitted.
I didn’t say anything, what could I say?
“I can’t” Alex said “And I won’t”
“I know”
“I won’t break the law” he said more to himself than to me.
“As you said earlier, we should get some sleep”
“Yeah we should” Alex smiled, wrapping his arms around my middle and pulling me all the way up against him, after what seemed like seconds it got too warm under the covers and we had to throw them on the floor.
“Goodnight Alex” I yawned and closed my eyes, Alex had been asleep for about ten minutes at that time. “My boyfriend”

I woke up because I felt a strange tickling feeling around the area of my left ear, after a few seconds of trying to ignore the feeling I decided to investigate, opening my eyes slightly. I giggled slightly as I saw Alex on his side one arm supporting his head; he was smiling and clearly trying very hard to hold in laughter. I mentally saved this image, Alex lying in bed shirtless with his perfect body just smiling at me, adoration shining so brightly in his eyes that you’d have to blink of fear of growing blind.
“What?” I laughed.
“You ever get the feeling that when you see something too cute sleeping you have to wake it?” he asked smiling. I blushed insanely. I had in fact had that feeling every time I saw my cat sleeping, he’d be so adorable that I wouldn’t be able to resist waking him.
“Yeah” I whispered truthfully.
“I’ve been watching you sleep for about an hour” he smiled. “That sounds so pedo wrong when you say it out loud” we both laughed at the latter comment.
“Must be boring” I smiled.
“No actually very entertaining, though my arm felt asleep and now I can’t feel this whole side of my body” he gestured to the arm his head was resting on.
“Poor you it’s your own fault” I joked poking his arm playfully. “Shouldn’t have been watching me sleep then”
“Oh but it was worth it” he laughed.
“What time is it?” I asked looking around for a watch, looking down I found Padols lying in be-tween Alex and I, he looked at me happily and wagged his tail, unfortunately when he got really happy his tail wagging could become quite powerful, and due to his unfortunate position he acci-dentally hit Alex in a place that was… let’s say a sensitive spot.
The following scene could have woken the whole house, though I suspected that they were already awake. Alex groaning with pain, and me after about thirty seconds lying on the floor laughing my ass off. Gives “rofl” a whole new meaning, doesn’t it?
“Oh I’m sorry Alex!” I breathed out trying to catch my breath. “I didn’t mean to laugh, really I didn’t” I crawled halfway onto the bed.
“There’s like a billion inappropriate things I could say right now, but I won’t” I smiled to Alex, he was sitting up now, no longer in pain.
“Since when did you turn into such a dirty young lady?” Alex smiled, in my eyed it was a seductive smile, but then again my hormones were totally messed up these days.
“I’ve always been dirty, I just never embraced that part of me before, do you want me to stop?”
“Are you kidding? No!” he laughed.
“Good” I said getting up, then realizing that my shirt was half way up my stomach I pulled it down quickly and gave Alex a small smile, it’s not like he hadn’t seen my stomach or my chest before.
“I gonna have a bath” I smiled, and went for the bath room, when I reached the door I looked around at Alex who still sat on the bed.
“What? You want me to join?” he asked smugly.
“Keep on dreaming Alex” I laughed.
“Will do, will do” he said and we both laughed.

When I was done showering and Alex took over the bathroom I changed into a pair of leggings and a long tank top that worked as a dress, yes this was indeed my “home in the weekends” clothes.
Alex finished not long after and we went down stairs to get some what I thought was breakfast but in reality it was brunch.
We entered the kitchen to find Casper showing Alex’s friends pictures from his little camera.
“And here they are in bed, this is the night Sonea ran away from home, you can see that because she has a twig in her hair” Casper said.
“What!?” I shrieked. “Don’t show those photos to anyone, ever!” I ran over to where they sat and attempted to get hold of the camera. Alex leaned up against the door frame and chuckled amused.
“And here Alex is trying to rape her” Casper laughed, Alex immediately joined me in trying to get the camera from Casper.
“Shouldn’t you two be doing something else right now?” Casper forced out.
“Shouldn’t you be hiding those pictures right now?” I giggled as I was attacked by Casper’s tickling hands.
“Dream on Sone” Casper smiled.
“Let him go guys, we won’t tell anyone, seriously you look sweet together” Frederik chuckled warmly.
Alex and I stopped trying to kill Casper and stood up uncomfortably.
“You know what? I don’t even care” I crossed my arms and looked at Casper, smiling a very out of character confident smile. “I’m hungry” I smiled at Alex.
“Then we should find some food” he gave me no warning before he grabbed me by the waist and swung me over his shoulder.
I let out a hysterical laughing scream and punched his back with my clenched fists. “Kidnapping! I’m being kidnapped!” I giggled loudly.
Alex and I spent the day with Casper and Alex’s and now my friends until most of them had to get going. It was only Stephen and Samson who stayed behind, Anna and I giggled when we later con-cluded that Samson stayed here to be with Casper. We saw them talking in the kitchen and later in the tea room too, it was like everywhere we went they were together. Alex and Stephen went for a walk right about lunch time, and I was glad Anna had come to visit or else I’d be alone.
Margret and William had taken the limo early in the morning, they had some business to attend to and after that Margret had arranged a shopping spree.
Alex and I had agreed it was a good idea for them to have some alone time, though we were invited to join.
Anna and I settled on making hot chocolate with marshmallows and reading tabloid magazines along with doodling around with nail polish. We occupied the floor in the corner of the tea room with a computer that provided us with Phil Collins music, that’s where we decided to be lazy.

“I seriously will marry this guy” Anna said holding up the magazine and showing me picture of a practically naked man. I blushed and quickly looked out the window.
“What?!” Anna complained.
“Well I-I don’t know! Don’t show me something like that!”
“Why not?!” Anna laughed.
“I don’t know?”
“You’re so weird” Anna mumbled tossing the magazine away. That’s all it took to send me attacking her right there.
“Hey watch it!” Anna giggled.
“You just as weird as me!” I giggled as I sat down on her stomach and pinned her arms to the ground. “Admit it!”
“Never!” she roared triumphantly as she rolled over on the side, and tried holding me down. We wrestled like that for a while, which resulted in us both lying on the floor panting when Alex and Stephen came back.
“I hear Alex promised to build a shelter” Stephen sat down in the couch; eyeing the open magazine on the floor, of course it was still open on the page with the half naked guy. “That’s a lovely picture” he commented dryly.
“You wouldn’t understand” Anna said quickly and snatched the magazine from the floor. “And I still don’t believe he’d be able to”
“Actually I will prove that to you right now” Alex said from the door, smiling brightly.
“Really!?” I shot up from the floor and probably sounded more enthusiastic than a child on Christ-mas Eve.
“Yeah lets go”
“Oh cool!” I quickly found my jacket and ran for the door to meet Alex, he was still dressed in nor-mal clothes.
“Aren’t you guys coming?” I asked turning around. Anna shrugged in a dramatic way.
“Have you been out there today!? It’s freezing!”
“I think I’ll pass this time too” Stephen muttered.
I shrugged and walked out the door closely followed by Alex.

I stood on the side line while Alex worked his so called ‘magic’ on the soon to be home made shel-ter, it was made from trees and bushes and a whole lot of rope. The process was not very fast and I started to freeze very fast, but even though I begged Alex for permission to help he wouldn’t let me, I guessed it to be some sort of proof of his manliness or something as silly.
“Alex I think you are a very manly man, and you won’t lose any masculinity if I help you” I said through shattering teeth.
“That’s not how this works Sonea” he said smiling. “I’m very glad that you want to help, but I have to do this, ok?”
“Well yeah I guess so”
“But can you please keep my company” now Alex turned around and faced me, he face shone with determination.
“I’ll be standing here for as long as you want me to” I muttered blushing.
“I knew you would” Alex smiled again before going back to work, it was really coming along well, he had build a tent like thing on the side of a tree, with walls of rope and big branches.
“Hey Alex do you think we can sleep here tonight?”
“Well no… it’s freezing at night.. at least two degrees below 0”
“We could bring blankets, and we could always just go back inside”
“Well… I’ll have to think about that one Sonea” He muttered in thought. “It’s getting darker now, but I’ll only be a minute” Alex muttered to himself. I just nodded even though he couldn’t see me.
A few minutes passed.
“There!” Alex breathed out, and stepped back until he stood next to me. “What do you think?”
“Well it’s almost looks like a small house, which is far more than I had expected, in other words… I’m really surprised!” I laughed. “I knew you could do it Alex”
“Well thank you Sonea” he took my hand, and pulled me up against his side, and I rested my head against his shoulder. I felt a pressure on my head that I’d never felt before coming from Alex, of course I had felt it before when it occasionally had been done by my parents or brothers. Alex had bent his head down, and kissed my hair. I stiffened and so did Alex, when realization dawned upon him. I looked up to see Alex stare wide eyed back.
“I.. Eh… I” he stuttered. “Sorr-” he was stopped mid-sentence coughing. I was so taken aback that I stumbled backwards. “Sorry” “Sorry” Alex kept saying in between coughs.
“Alex” “Alex” “It’s okay” I had walked up to him, and was now rubbing his back soothingly. “It’s hard to remember that you can’t touch, you know it’s not normal for a couple not being allowed to”
He nodded breathing deeply.
“You’re getting sick Mr. Truman” I noted, “let’s get you inside quickly!”
“Yeah okay” Alex agreed quietly.
What the next day brought, no one knew.

Alex’s hand shook so much that the letter in it made those typical ‘paper being crumbled together’ sounds, it wasn’t just his hand that shook, it was all of Alex. His face was slowly drained of color, as his eyes scanned the paper furiously over and over again.
“Alex what is it?” I laughed, which made everyone focus on him, and the nice morning conversation died down.
“I..” He swallowed hard. “I-I’m… being called to court” He dropped the letter into his breakfast, and he looked up at us. “It’s over” his voice barely audible.