‹ Prequel: Love at First Class
Status: This story is completed.

Love against law

I sorta like someone:

Chapter 7: I sorta like someone:

”Look mom…. please stop with all the questions! It’s driving me mad!” I yelled, I slammed the door shut behind me, and raced for my room, I slammed down onto the bed. I knew she had followed, the door creaked open, and I looked her directly in the eyes.
“But I just…” she looked down, I sighed.
“I know you’re just curious, and you just want to know stuff, but I just can’t handle it all at a time” I looked at the floor too, why did she always make me feel guilty.
“I was just wondering, why you were so happy these days? And Aiden did scream it from the top of his lungs, and now you are so secretive with your phone?” she looked at me pained, but mostly irrita-tingly like a curious mother.
“I-Okay, you know what? I’m gonna tell you the truth, but I don’t want it spreading to the whole family, and I certainly don’t want my brothers to mock me for the rest of my life!” I warned, and looked up, my mother was eager, and almost ate every word.
“Mom stop staring!” I hissed when I had had enough.
“Sorry so what is going on?” she pressed on.
“I- I think I have fallen in lo-like” I mumbled to my wooden floor. my mom made a dramatic gasping sound, and clapped her hands over her mouth. “With a guy named Alex Truman” I whispered it all out in what seemed like one word.
“Oh My God! My little girl likes someone!” my mom squealed.
“Mom please!” I stopped her before she could make this more embarrassing.
“If it’s the Alex I think then he’s a bit old isn’t he?” I hadn’t expected her to ‘know’ Alex at all!
“No he’s not that old” I crossed my arms, okay truth is, Alex is really old compared to me, which is not so super good. In my family we believe, that two years as difference is too much, so naturally I was shocked, she had taken it so well. I shifted my weight, and left my chair. Alex would soon turn 23; I was still only 15, which is so much more than just two years in difference.

“So little sister, I hear you’re dating an older mad?” Aiden mocked across the dinner table.
“Is that true?” dad asked immediately, he had those stern eyes.
“What no! Who told you? He’s only 16 and a half!” I blundered out immediately, fortunately they belived the part with ‘the guy being not so old’” I turned to my mom, she looked at me guilty. “Oh” I clapped my hands together, which surprised them all. “Guess there’s no point in pretending that nothing has happened”
“So it’s true?!” Aiden was the first to react.
“It is indeed” I said firmly.
“Holy Fuck!” Aiden received a nasty look from my dad, and immediately shut up.
“Tell me Sonea, how old exactly is this friend of yours?” my dad asked kindly.
“Not that old, I keep telling you, he’s only 16 and a half, that’s not even one and a half year more than me” I avoided the real topic.
“You do keep telling us, yes….”
“It’s not such a big deal”
“You are making it a big deal, Sonea he’s too old for you, and I don’t approve of this” my dad ma-neuvered brilliantly.
I stood up immediately, the chair flipped over behind me. “Dad you’re so stupid and old fashioned!” I practically screamed and slammed my fist down onto the table, I knew telling my mom would be a bad idea, and I knew this would happen. That action shocked my dad and Aiden, but mom and Jeff knew me well enough now, to see this coming.
“I’ve got a wonderful idea! We’ll invite him over for dinner!” my mom squealed from the end of the table.
“No! No that’s a really bad idea!” I shot immediately.
“Sonea we’re gonna see him at some point, so why hide him?”
“I just don’t think it’s a good idea to bring him here” I calmed down a little, I retrieved the chair, and sat slowly down, I glared at my dad. He still looked shocked, he also had anger and…disappointment painted on his face.
“Why not Sonea?” I snapped my head at Jeff; he had a weird smile on his face. Jeff knew Alex was more than 16 and a half, I mean Jeff had seen Alex, heck Jeff knew Alex was older than himself. I shot him a questioning look. What are you up to? Are you trying to destroy me?
“Because Jeff…Alex would not like being here”
“What makes you so sure of that?” Jeff folded his hands under his chin. “Have you asked him?”
“Yes…yes I have, and he said that he would rather eat a rat” I burst at him. What was his problem, I thought he was okay with this whole thing! What is he doing?!
“He didn’t seem like the kind of person who would say that-” I remembered where I had seen Jeff’s smile; he wore that smile when he was being evil. Last time he wore that smile, it was because his girlfriend had broken up with him. This was no Jeff, Jeff would never have done this, when Jeff came to himself he would apologize. What if it would be too late then?
“Has he been here!?” my mom gasped and looked at me. She had wide and excited eyes, oh how I hated lying to her when she was like this.
“No” I hissed looking dangerously at Jeff. “He has not been here, or anywhere near this house”
My mom looked at the still smiling Jeff.
“Do anyone of you remember the time, when Sonea stormed out of the house and missed dinner?” Jeff smiled around the table.
“Don’t” I mouthed to Jeff, no one saw besides him. Everyone else at the table looked at Jeff, even my dad.
“Well she met up with Alex down this street”
“Damn you bitch” I spat at Jeff. Okay so I crossed the line, maybe I did, but he did too.
“Sonea! Language!” my mom gasped.
“You knew of this?” my dad glared at Jeff.
“Course I knew” Jeff got serious.
“Why am I the last one to know of this catastrophe?!” he exclaimed with wide eyes.
“Catastrophe?! This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!” I got up again, this was too much.
“Sit down Sonea!”
“No! no I will not sit down, and let you insult me or Alex!” I shrieked, I pushed the chair away and stormed down the hall and into my room. I grabbed a pillow and screamed all I could into it.
“YOU CAN’T EVER SEE HIM AGAIN!” my dad hollered down the hallway, he knew I could hear him.
“FUCK YOU DAD!” I yelled back, and received gasps for an answer.
I screamed into my pillow so hard, I thought my lungs would shoot out of my mouth, and my eyes pop out. Fuck! This was some real deep shit.
Why me? This couldn’t get any worse! I told my family, and all I get is this?!

The snow was knee high, and very thick under my feet. I walked on the pavement, just on my way to school. I was too deep in my thoughts, to see the red car drive up behind me. The engine slowly shut down and a guy climb out of the car. Then look around spotting me, and walking up beside me.
“Hey Sonea” he greeted lightly, unfortunately I didn’t hear him, still deep in thoughts I walked in a trance.
“Sonea?” he walked up in front of me, and walked backwards, making sure I didn’t walk into him. My gaze was locked on the snow filled ground, not blinking.
“Hey Alex, hey Sonea” Anna joined us.
“Good morning Anna” Alex greeted not taking his eyes of me.
“What are you two doing?” Anna asked, as it must have looked weird.
“Sonea’s doing some weird sleepwalk thing” Alex looked at Anna, and gestured to me, still walking, still facing the ground.
“Oh it’s just that?” Anna giggled lightly; she fetched a handful snow, and threw it all in my face. It was like a freezing shower, when you’re still sleeping, the worst way to wake up. I gave a yelp and jumped four steps back, stumbled over my own feet and collided with the thick, soft and very cold snow. Anna was laughing her head off, while Alex helped me up.
“So what were you thinking so concentrated about?” he asked kindly. All three of us walked to-wards the school.
“Family problems” I mumbled.
“Oh…can I help?”
“No unfortunately you are the ‘problem’” I sighed and hear Anna gasp wildly beside me.
“You told them?! Why did you do that! You know your dad!” she shook her head knowingly.
“Yeah I did, and I got hell for it, I had to lie just to be called a catastrophe” I crossed my arms; my dad had really hurt me.
“Wait what? Who called you a catastrophe!? I’m so lost!” Alex said frustrated on the other side of me.
“Alex…” I stopped and he did so too, Anna on the other hand kept on going.
“See you at class!” she waved at us, and went on towards the school.
“Anyways… Alex I told my mom yesterday, she then went on telling my whole family” I looked down. “Sorry”
“What? You don’t have to say sorry! That’s great, no more secrets! Well okay some, at school, but this is more freedom!”
“In my family we see it as disgusting if there’s more than two years of difference between the lovers, we’ve been taught this since we were small children” I whispered to the ground, I looked up at Alex’s happy face. The happiness slowly disappeared.
“And even though I lied about your age and tried my best, my dad called us a catastrophe and…”
I felt the weight of the seriousness of this fall down on me.
“And what?” Alex whispered with a cruelly sad voice.
“I am forbidden to e-ever see y-you again” I whispered.

Alex's Pov:

“I am forbidden to e-ever see y-you again” she whispered, her voice at the brink of crying.
“W-what?!” I whispered. Maybe I was the only one noticing how close we’d gotten, but fortunately the school was hidden behind some trees. If I stretched out my hand, just a little, I would meet So-nea’s hand. She wasn’t many inches away from me, I wanted to wrap my arms around her, pick her up, make her feel happy no matter what her family might think, but I couldn’t. I must not do it, it’s not legal.
“I am-” she began again.
“But- but will you follow it? Don’t you want to- I-” I stumbled over my words, was she going to say goodbye? Here and now, of all places…here!?
“Alex of course not! I- I like you too much to break my own heart like that” she whispered, now I felt her small wonderful perfect hand meet mine, she had cold fingers, I couldn’t let her go on with-out any gloves.
The bell rang, and made us both jump. We had to part ways now. I watched her hurry off to her class, while I mentally prepared for a lesson with small girls who still screamed at me, even though Sonea thought the problem was solved, she shouldn’t worry. I didn’t care about the girls. Sonea had told me; that she liked me so much it would break her heart to leave me. it was selfish of me to be happy about that, but I was in heaven.
As I walked down the hallway I heard ‘swan lake by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky’ my heart was bub-bling over, and a wide smile cracked open my skull. It didn’t matter that a little girl asked me to be her boyfriend, it didn’t even matter that the small boys gave me nasty looks.
It didn’t matter that Miss. Heatherton was looking at me, in the wrong ways. It didn’t matter that I caught the teachers, talking about me and someone they referred to as ‘a certain student’, in the teachers coffee room. I was completely numb to the entire world’s problems, it was creeping people out though, but I just couldn’t help but smile all the time.
I would make Sonea smile, just as much as she made me smile or even more.

Sonea's Pov:

I blushed wildly as I moved closer, everybody stared at me. This couldn’t be for me, see… these things happened to the stupid cheerleaders, or the ones who had romantic boyfriends anyways, this never happened to me, and I had never thought it’d happen to me, not now not ever.
A small present wrapped in red paper and with a green ribbon, was placed at my seat in the class-room. All the other students stood around it, like it was the most interesting thing in the world. When I came closer, I discovered a little snow white rose next to the gift; under the rose was a little envelope.
“I-It’s for you” Jessica read my name on the envelope, she huffed and turned and walked her bitch-walk out of the room.
“W-What?”
“I wonder who it is” Anna giggled.
“Sh-shut up” I whispered, it was all I could do. Everyone looked weirdly at me.
“Okay people! It’s just a present! Now get your asses away from here!” Anna made the crow go away.
Had Alex really? And why? I haven’t given him anything!? Should I give him something? We had just entered the December month, but this was way too early to be a Christmas present, should we give each other Christmas presents? Of course we should, but still this was really early. I sat down in front of the present. I could still feel the others eyes on me, I gave Anna an unsure look.
I opened the envelope, in beautiful hand writing it read;

I want to see you smile, love from the purple cookie

I could hear Anna make an ‘Awww’ like sound beside me, then she was confused. I didn’t want to explain, heck I couldn’t explain. Yes when I really concentrated on remembering, I could see a purple cookie in my head, but where had I seen it, and how did Alex know?
“Open it” Anna whispered smiling. My hands shook as I took of the ribbon and opened the package. I looked down at a pair of purple gloves and a very expensive looking scarf, the scarf was two co-lored purple, on one site it had dark purple hearts and light purple background, and the opposite on the other site.
I took the gloves and the scarf up, and looked them over, they were beautiful. Anna watched admi-ringly as I turned scarf, I caught the whole class staring at me and Anna. Something inside the pack-age caught my eye, in the bottom there laid a picture in a frame. A picture of me and Alex smiling at the unseen camera, it was the picture we took by the beach. My heart skipped half a dozen beats. I felt like my lungs couldn’t hold enough air. I gasped for air, and took the picture up, but realized that no one here could see it, so I hid it in my bag pack.
“Wow!” I heard Anna sigh dreamily beside me. A wide grin spread across my face, but my vision became blurry instantly, I blinked a couple of times, which made the tears fall down my cheeks. Just then the door burst open, and in came a substitute teacher, with a grin that spread from ear to ear.
“Hi class!” he greeted merrily.
The class cheered at the sight of Alex. He immediately started with seeing who was present and who was sick.
When he laid his eyes on me, he grew serious.
“Sonea…what’s up?”
I quickly looked down, as all the other kids looked at me.
“It’s nothing…but thanks” I smiled; I knew he could see it. “Thanks for the concern” I added after a pause. I saw out of the corner of my eye Alex’s grin just enlarged by my comment. The lesson was fun, but I couldn’t help sneaking glances at Alex, he caught me in the act some times, but smiled every time, I think I even saw him blush one time.
When the last lesson finally was over, I put on the scarf and the gloves and looked at Anna; she just grinned and gave me the thumps up.
“You look like a superstar!” Anna looked me over again, and gasped, which caught Jessica’s atten-tion. She immediately gasped too.
“What? What’s wrong?” I looked down myself. Across the scarf and on the hem of the gloves were sewn the letter; M T.
“Margret Truman” Jessica and Anna gasped at the same time.
“I haven’t seen this yet, it must be the late winter collection, and it’s been all over the news that there would be a surprise later edition!” Anna squealed.
Jessica gaped at it, then whispered; “This must have cost at least 250 dollars and that’s just the scarf, and it’s impossible to get at this time, it haven’t even met the runway yet” she then snapped out of it, and flipped her hair at us, and bitch-walked away.
“Wow Alex has really spent some serious money here!”
“You forget who his mother is” I flashed Anna a grin, as we both laughed at the thought. My mind went to the picture in my bag pack.
“We only need one more English lesson, and then we’re free!” Anna cheered.
“Yeah…but it sucks that it’s in the small children’s building” I whined, I hated those small creatures.

Alex's Pov:

“Mom I don’t know if she will even like it” I argued, but knowing my mom, it wouldn’t help a thing.
“But you said it was her favorite color” my mom shoved the package towards me.
“It is” Sonea had told me, by mumbling in her sleep. That night where Casper interrupted us, I had secretly wrabbed my arms around her, while she slept, she hadn’t noticed, but I had been in heaven the whole time. I still recalled the feeling, and relived the sensation a couple of times a day.

No you can’t! Don’t do it! Get that hand back! My mind screamed at me.
Just one touch, one is all I need. Why did I have to touch her, why was this such a great need for me? She seemed to be fine with no contact at all, well she didn’t actually, and she had even said it out loud to me. I ran my finger down her cheek, she moved a little, my heart jumped and I blushed wild-ly. She made the cutest small sounds before mumbling; “I love you purple cookie” then she frowned, I was afraid she would wake up, and find me in this awkward situation. “Go away” she sighed and fell quiet. Did she want me to go away, or maybe it was the cookie, I hoped it was the cookie. I stared at her for a while, and then I slowly stretched my arm out, and pulled her a little closer. I rested my face on her head, she nuzzled her head in my neck and mumbled “Go away Alex…” I froze, Fuck! She didn’t like it! She was awake, and she wanted me to go away! No this could not happen! I knew if I made the contact this would happen!
“Alex get away from my cookie” Sonea whined and wrinkled her nose.
… “What?” I whispered.
Sonea replied with a small snore, and for the rest of the night, I didn’t hear anything other than her breathing.

I snapped back to reality, I had zoned out in the middle of class, and now I had a classroom filled with small children staring at me, I blushed and laughed a little.
If anyone ever knew, what I had just been dreaming about in class, I would be labeled a pervert and get prison for five years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to go on holiday for like 10 days, but when i come back i'll update!!!!!
:D
leaving tomorrow!
love ya'
<3