Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Your killing me.

002. Nolan's point of view.

Well fuck.

There goes my day. My father, Daddy dearest, decides to drop the big bomb. He's getting re-married to an "amazing" woman. She bitch is what I call her.

I quickly applied a thick layer of eyeliner to my green eyes before slipping into my newly bought jeans. Course I made them original, ripping them up with a pair of kitchen scissors.

My father's slurred words bounced off the walls of our trailer. I glanced down at my Star Wars clock that my mom bought before...before she died.

Damn. As usual I would be late. I quickly slipped my tight fitting Avenged Sevenfold shirt on and checked my hair before rushing out the door, nearly tripping over my sagging skinny jeans.

I quickly pulled them back up my thin waist rushing towards the school, which wasn't that far from the trailer.

Once on school grounds I knew to watch my back, I wasn't the popularist guy here, and I really didn't like the idea of being thrown in a dumpster...again.

My eyes frantically searched the school parking lot for any sign of one of my friends, biting down on my lip harshly.

I only noticed one: Jordan, and he was...busy. I flipped the fringe out of my eyes before walking into the crowded school, needing my sketch book for first period.

I winced, a small noise escaping the back of my throat as someone slammed into me. I knew it was no accident. I could hear the laughing. "Fag!" One called as he passed high-fiving his friend in the process.

I shook my head grabbing my stuff and standing back to my feet, my face bright red as I ducked my head looking down at my feet.

Why must they all bother me? How do they even know I'm gay? Thoughts crowded my head as I opened my locker. I wasn't a bad guy, I didn't smell, and I was nice when people talked to me.

What's wrong with me? What makes me such an outcast? I had to stop thinking as I felt warm tears begin to streak down my face. I quickly wiped at them and closed my locker.

I turned not really paying attention, gasping as I collided with another body.

"S-sorry," I squeak jumping back as if I had just touched fire.

"Whatever, Nolan. Watch where you're going," The man in front of me snapped. Once again I recoil at his tone and look up with wide eyes, only to bite my lip harder noticing Rylan in front of me.

In shock I watch as he picks up my books and hand them over to me before leaving with out another word. I watch him as he walked down the halls, towards his class...or our class. I blush lightly as I remember...we're partners.

It's only a matter of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter homies!
i [Nytestalker] am personally very excited about this!
seriously if i were i guy id get a boner every time i thought about it...
just saying...

COMMENT? <3