Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Comforts of home

So watching baseball on TV and seeing it in person are two very different experiences. 

The combination of a warm sunny day and hot boys in form fitting tights made this heaven for gay guys.

One other girl, who  was sitting in the stands with me, looked just as confused as I was. I moved over next to her and she smiled widely at me.

"I'm Kelsey." She said in a way to bubbly voice.

"I'm Nolan." I try to formally  shake her hand and she pulls me into a hug. 

"You'll have to excuse my 'happiness'. I broke my leg so I'm on some wonderful pain killers." 

I looked down at the leg that I hadn't realized was in a cast.

Then it dawned on me....she's happy because of the drugs. This girl might not be so bad after all. Who knows?

"Who are you here with?" I ask. She points to the boy at first base and I nod. "Ah....I'm with the pitcher." 

She smiles. "He's cute." 

I zone her out and focus on Ry. The best thing about him being a pitcher is he's center of everything.

*****


We left the game and headed to Rylan's house so that he could shower and be presentable for the movie theatre. 

Rylan moves to kiss me before he goes for his room but I back away, hands raised up. "Shower first. Kiss later." 

He rolls his eyes and grabs my wrist, yanks me against his chest and kisses me hard.

I giggle and slap his arm, pushing him towards his room and walking into Jordan's. "Hey Jay."

He sits up from his laying position on his bed an grins. "Hi Nolan." 

I smile at the expression on his face. "I know that look. That's your 'Im-head-over-heals-for-a-girl' look. Who is she?"!

He laughs and shakes his head. "You know me too well for my own good. Her name is Kelsie."

The name sparks some recognition and I spaz when I remember. "I know her! She just broke her leg, right?"

Jordan, who was startled by my freak-out, nods slowly. "Yeah, that's her. How do you know her? You don't have any classes with her." 

"I met her today at Rylan's game." My excitement dies down as I remember something else. "She was with one of the players. Jordan, I think she has a boyfriend." 

His face twists in disappointment. "Really?"

"....Yeah. I'm sorry." I sit next to him and let him rest his head on my shoulder as I rub comforting circles on his back. 

Rylan wanders in a few minutes later, hair dripping onto his neck and shirt sticking to his body from the dampness. Confusion laces his features as he takes in the scene before him. "What's going on?" 

I explain the Kelsie situation to him and he looks guilty. "I should have known. Jay, I'm sorry. Do you wanna come to the movies with us? Get your mind off things? We're going to see I am Number Four." 

He contemplates this for a second before nodding. I stand and go over to Rylan who grabs my hand an leads the way to his car. 

This will be fun. We can cheer him up.

It's only a matter of time....
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for on time chapters!

Please comment&subscribe