Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

.011

Loud laughter and barking filled the Baker household as I shook my head putting the rest of Armani’s clothes away. Zacky and Armani were playing tag around the house and I’m probably guessing Ichabod wanted to join in the fun with his yipping. Two weeks had passed and I was doing excellent process. I was content with life so far. But, I was still second guessing on how long this happiness would last. I shook my head roughly from those negative thoughts as I started putting Armani’s clean clothes in her drawers. ‘This girl has a lot of clothes!’ I thought to myself as I folded her overalls and put them in a neat pile.

Tiny feet padded against the carpet floor as I turned my head to see Armani running into the room. I raised my eyebrow at my daughter as she glanced at me, “No, time to talk, mommy. Hiding from daddy,” she wheezed out as she dashed behind the curtains. But, her shoes were peeking out from underneath them. I giggled softly as I kept quiet. When, another pair of feet rushed into the room. This time it was Zacky has he placed his calloused hands on his knees taking a deep breath, “Tired?” I mused folding the rest of Armani’s clothes as Zack’s pretty emerald eyes stared at me, “Pretty much. She sure is it,” he exasperated out as I chuckled softly, “You should lay off the smoking, hun.”

Zacky snapped his head at me as if I said something horrible, “Now, that’s something. I’d never do!”

“Just a thought,” I murmured, shrugging my shoulders as Zacky walked further into the room. His green eyes started searching around for the toddler, “Have you seen Armani? I swear I saw her in here?”

There was a small giggle as Zacky snapped his head to the curtains to see Armani’s shoes peeking out. Zack turned his head to me, mouthing ‘play along,’ I nodded my head and spoke, “I don’t know, Zacky. I definitely didn’t see her in here.”

Zacky scratched his head and snapped his fingers, “Oh darn, she got away from me. Ugh, now, I have to look all over the house. I’m going to leave now,” he exclaimed stomping his feet loudly as he hid behind the door. I held back my laugh as Armani peeked her head from behind the curtains. Her green eyes connected with my hazel ones as she spoke quietly, “Did daddy leave?”

I nodded my head, glancing around, “Yes baby. The coast is all clear.”

Armani did a double glance. Before, coming behind the curtains with a cheeky grin, “I knew I was too smart for daddy,” she exclaimed in a cute five-year old tone.

I nodded my head in agreement, “Yes, you’re too smart for him.”

Armani was sent into fits of giggles as Zacky appeared from behind the door and grabbed her around the waist, “Gotcha!”

“Mommy! You tricked me!” she pouted as Zacky cackled evilly, “Your mom can’t save you now. Feel the wrath of Zacky Vengeance!” Zack pulled up Armani tank and started blowing raspberries on Armani’s tummy.

A huge smile was plastered on my face as I watched the scene unfold, “Mommy save me!”

I placed the rest of Armani’s clothes down as I placed my hands firmly on my hips, “Zachary James Baker. You put my daughter down right now this instant.” I demanded tapping my foot and at the sound of his full name, Zacky placed Armani down as she ran behind me.

“I’m sorry,” he retorted staring down at the carpet as I walked up to him and patted his chest, “It’s okay. Do you take his apologize, babe?”

Armani nodded her head, “Yes, I do. But, you have to apology to me now, mommy.”

I was floundered as Zacky snickered softly, “Oh and how should I apologize to you, mamita?”

Armani tapped her chin with her chubby finger as a mischief glint in her eyes glint. That look reminded me of Zacky all too well. ‘This won’t be good’ I thought to myself as Armani piped up, “Give daddy a kiss!”

“What?!” I exclaimed as Zacky wrapped his tattooed arm around my waist, “You heard the girl. Lay it on me, baby!” he said wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

I palmed Zacky’s face away and stared at the toddler with a pout, “Do I have too?” I whined as Armani nodded her head as her pigtails bounced, “Yes, you do, mommy.”

I turned back to Zacky, who was puckering his lips. I scrunched my face; but, of course I was joking, “Fine, I will.”

I cupped Zacky’s rosy, chubby cheeks and laid a soft, loving kiss on his pierced lips. I had a dazed look on my face as Zacky gave me a goofy one. I turned my head and looked at our daughter, “Satisfied babygirl?”

Armani grinned showing off her missing front teeth as she ran to us, hugging our legs, “I wuv you, mommy and daddy.”

My heart swelled as Zacky chuckled softly, “I love you guys too.” He kissed my forehead as he patted Armani’s curly hair. We embraced for a while. Until, all of our stomachs growled. Zacky and I laughed loudly as Armani patted her tummy, “Me hungry, mommy.”

“Same here, baby. How about I order some Chinese take-out for us.” Zacky said as Armani jumped up and down, “Yay!” she cheered running out of the room.

I chuckled softly, shaking my head as I turned to face Zacky, “She gets excited over food just like you.”

Zacky looked offended as he gasped dramatically, “What can I say she takes after me and I’m a growing boy,” he chortled patting his stomach as I giggled, “Of course, you are, Zacky.”

I started heading out of the room. When, Zacky grabbed my hand in his calloused one, “Hey, come here.”

I smiled softly as Zacky pulled me back into his strong arms. The smile never left me face as I wounded my slender arms around his neck as his rested on my hips, “Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?”

A blush rose to the apples of my cheeks as I shook my head, “No, you didn’t.”

Zacky smirked, “Did I tell you that I loved you today.”

My face was red like a tomato. My heart raced as I gazed into Zacky’s warm jeweled eyes that sometimes look blue, “No, you didn’t.”

Zacky’s smirk grew like the chesire the cat himself, “I love you, Erynn.”

My arms tightened around Zacky’s neck, “I love you too, Zacky.”

Zack leaned his face forward and I met him half-way as our lips met in a passionate kiss. I felt Zacky’s tongue lick my bottom lip as I opened my mouth for entrance. Our tongues tangled together as Zacky brought my body closer to him. I turned my head to side as our mouths molded together. Zacky’s calloused hands rested on my hips as they slowly traveled down towards my butt. He cupped a cheek as I groaned into his mouth. Zacky smirked against my lips as he caressed my backside. Until, he started to go up under my shirt. His cold hands touched my warm skin as flashbacks of Chris flashed inside my head and I suddenly ripped away from Zacky.

Zack noticed what he did and let out a string of curses, “Shit, I’m sorry, Erynn.”

My back was turned to Zacky as I shook my head and looked at him, “No, it’s my fault. I shouldn't have reacted that way with you. I know you won’t hurt me,” I spoke sadly as Zacky licked over his lips and walked up to me, grabbing my hands in his, “No, you shouldn’t be sorry for what that asshole did to you. I’m not going to pressure you into anything, baby. I’ll wait as long as you want.”

Now, I felt bad’ I thought to myself as I cracked a small smile, “I hope it won’t be long enough. Because, then I’ll feel bad.”

Zacky gave a brief laugh, “I’ve survived without sex for a while. I think I can bear with the pain.”

I laughed softly as I kissed Zacky again, “How did I get to deserve you?”

Zacky brushed my short hair back and kissed my nose, “I ask myself that every day.”

His thumb touched the jagged scar under my eye as we went for another kiss, “MOMMY, DADDY! I’M HUNGRY!”

We both chuckled as I rested my head against Zacky’s chest, “That girl sure does want her food.”

Zacky laughed and licked over his snakebites as he gazed into my eyes, “It’s called the Baker trait.”

He kissed my forehead and bounded out of the room as he shouted back at Armani. I shook my head and followed him out of the room. I descended down the stairs as Zacky had the phone glued to his ear. He gave our orders as I walked into the living room to find Armani watching The Wiggles. Ichabod’s ears perked up as he yipped at me, placing his paws on my calves, “Hey buddy,” I smiled widely, picking up the black pup as he licked my face happily. I plopped down on couch, crossing my legs underneath me as I watched the television screen. Armani sang along as she kicked her tiny feet. When, Zacky strolled into the living room sitting down beside me and tried to put his arm around. But, Ichy barked at me and licked my face. Zacky gasped and glared at the dog as I giggled, “Damn, demon dog!”

“Awe, no he isn’t.” I mused ruffling behind his ears as I placed him down and scooted closer to my boyfriend. Zacky finally draped his arm around my shoulder as he kissed my temple, “Food should be here in thirty minutes.”

I turned my head to him as I smiled, “Great. What did you order?”

Zacky gazed into my eyes, “Your favorite: orange chicken, rice, and noodles.”

My face beamed, “You know me too well.”

Zacky gave me one of his famous half-smiles, “I try.”

I rolled my head and Zacky laughed as I nestled into his chest, watching television with my family. Child show after show displayed on the flat screen as the door bell rang, “That must be the food,” Zacky muttered standing up from the couch and walking away. My eyes followed Zacky’s ass as I thought he really did have a nice backside for a guy. Matt too! Val and I always talked about that in high school. I giggled to myself as Zacky walked back into the living room with bags in his hands. I stood up from the couch and stared at the toddler, “Time to eat, babygirl.”

“Finally!” she cheered as I laughed and walked into the living room with her close behind. Armani ran up to the table as Zacky started to take out the Chinese’s boxes. Armani’s green eyes widened as I placed my hands on my hips, “Ahem Armani, you know what you have to do first.”

A light bulb went off in Armani’s head as she nodded her head, “Yes, I forgot.”

“Uh-huh, go wash your hands, missy,” I told her as she walked passed me and I tapped her butt playfully. I glanced up at Zacky has he started to pick out his food, “You too, mister.”

Zacky stared at me. Like, I’ve grown two heads or something, “You’re joking right?”

I raised my eyebrow at him, crossing my arms over my bust as I cocked my hip to the side. Zacky hung his head low, grumbling under his breath as he walked past me and I smiled proudly.

++++++

My stomach was full and I couldn’t eat anymore as I placed my food down on the coffee table. Zacky followed my actions as the television continued to play, “Someone’s knocked out,” I mused nudging Zacky as he glanced up to see Armani passed out with her face in her color book and crayon in her chubby hand.

Zacky admired our daughter for moment. Before, he whispered into my ear, “We should have another.”

I couldn’t believe those words flew out from Zacky’s mouth as I stared at him in shock. I was speechless from that random statement. Armani wasn’t necessarily planned out because, the condom busted. But, she was a blessing and now, Zacky was telling me. He wanted another child. Let alone with me! I didn’t know what to say. I turned back to Armani and noticed how beautiful she was. Zacky and I did make a good looking child. But, did he really mean that?

So, I turned my head back to him and spoke softly, “Really?”

Zacky had the utmost serious look on his face as he nodded his head, “Erynn, you’re the only woman. I would ever make kids with. Because, I see a future with us and I’m not bullshitting either.”

Tears stung my eyes as I cupped Zacky’s cheek and kissed his lips, “I love you.”

Zacky grinned and kissed me back as he pulled away, standing up from the couch, “Come on. Let’s get this rockstar to bed.”

I chuckled softly, nodding my head as Zacky bent down picking up Armani. Her thumb made its way to her mouth as I followed behind Zacky, ascending up the stairwell. We entered her bedroom as Zacky placed her down in her bed as I grabbed her Princess pajamas, Ashley and Jimmy bought her. I slipped the nightgown over her head as this roused Armani from her slumber, “Mommy, daddy.”

“Night babygirl,” Zacky said softly as he kissed her forhead, “Night gorgeous,” I crooned kissing her chubby cheek as she fell back asleep with her thumb in her mouth.

Zacky and I walked out of Armani’s room with the door half shut as we turned to each other, “Night Erynn.”

I smiled back at him, “Night Zacky,” we kissed each other and walked our separate ways. I walked down the hall into the guest bedroom, where I stripped down into my bra and thong. I crawled into the bed, pulling the comforter over my almost naked body. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling fan as it spun. I never told Zacky that I had trouble sleeping. I rolled onto my side as I tried to sleep with much difficulty but, I couldn’t close my eyes without seeing Chris’ face. I would lay awake with nightmares swirling in my head that Chris could escape prison, hurting Armani and I. I never wanted my baby put in harm’s way. I sighed heavily and rolled onto my back again. I rubbed my hands over my face tiredly as I snapped my head to the clock. 11:30pm it read as I let out another sigh. I should seriously consider being nocturnal because, I definitely don’t remember a good night sleep. A thought popped inside my head as I nibbled on my bottom lip. I debated the idea over my head as I thought about it. Not thinking about the outcome, I tore the comforter off my body and walked out of the guest bedroom. I walked down the quiet, dark hallway as I headed towards my destination. I pushed opened the door gently as I found Zacky sleeping on his stomach with the covers draped over his waist. Soft snore fell from his pierced lips as his dark hair was tousled on the pillow. I quietly walked over to his bed and shook him, “Zacky,” I called to him as he groaned and didn’t open his eyes.

“Zacky,” I said again as this time, he woke up. Zacky opened his tired eyes and gazed at me. I did realize I walked into his room half naked. But, that wasn’t the point of coming in here, “Erynn, what’s wrong?”

I twiddled with my fingers and looked into his bright eyes from the moonlight, “I can’t sleep. Did I bother you?”

Zacky rubbed his face and shook his head, “No, you didn’t.”

It was silence for awhile. Until, Zacky asked, “Do you want to sleep with me tonight?”

A blush rose to my face as Zacky realized what he said, “Shit, I mean….Ugh, sleep deprivation is fucking with me.”

I chuckled softly, “Its okay.”

We both smiled at each other as Zacky raised the comforter and I hopped in. I slid in and Zacky cautiously wound his tattooed arm around my bare waist, bringing me closer. I nestled my face into his naked chest as I kissed his deathbat tattoo. Zacky breathed in my scent as his breath started to even out. I glanced up to see Zacky sleeping peacefully with his plush lips pushed out, “Night love,” I kissed his lips and once, my head hit the pillow. I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Much happier update....For now! >;)

Comments, Subscribers, Readers, Anything. <3

10 stars! *crosses fingers* Lol.