Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

.012

I stared into mirror lining eyeliner under my eyes as I stood back, blinking. I placed the eyeliner stick and checked over my makeup: soft mocha foundation, light blush, and eyeliner. I turned my face to side as my finger traced over the jagged scar across my cheek. I sighed softly, staring at my reflection. Today, Val and Ashley decided to take me out on a girls’ day out. I don’t know when the last time was, I had those types of days. But, I had a feeling it would be fun. I picked up my brush from counter and brushed my hair. I still needed to do something with this hair of mine; hopefully I can get it done. I grabbed my clip, twisting up my hair as I turned on the sink, washing my hands. I reached for the towel and dried my hands off as I walked out of the bathroom, flicking off the light. My bare feet sunk into the soft carpet floor as I sat at the edge of Zacky’s bed, slipping on my flip-flops. I took the habit of sleeping in Zack’s room and he didn’t seem to mind. Even though, we haven’t done anything sexual yet besides make out.

I hope someday we could push behind that boundary going further. But, we decided to take it slow. I stood up from the bed, smoothing down my tank and dusting off my baggy boyfriend jeans. I glanced down at my manicured black toenails feet as I made my way out of the room. I began descending down the stairwell and noticed the odd silence. Armani was spending her day with Johnny and Princess. I trusted Princess, but that Seward. I had to keep an eye on him. When, Armani was four months old. Johnny tried giving her beer in his drunken stupor. Zacky was so livid. I don’t think he trusted his best friend after that day. I chuckled softly, shaking my head as I was at the last step. Zack walked out of the living room with a sandwich and beer in his hands as I smiled at him. He was about to take a bite.

When, I walked up to him, taking the food away from him, “Thanks babe,” I grinned, kissing his cheek and taking a bite from the delicious sandwich as I walked away. Zack was floundered at my actions as he stared at his empty hands, then back at me. I sat down on the couch, drinking his beer and eating his sandwich.

Zacky finally got over the shock and whined, “That was mine!”

I spared him a glance, shrugging my shoulders, “Mine now,” I chortled as Zacky glared, walking back into the kitchen, grumbling under his breath about me. I giggled to myself as five minutes later; Zack strolled back into the living room with a new sandwich and beer. I placed the empty plate with crumbs on the coffee table, licking my fingers clean as I drank from the beer bottle. Zacky sat next to me as I started scooting closer to him. He suddenly covered his arm over his food, “Nah uh, you aren’t going to trick me again,” he retorted keeping his eyes narrowed at me. I rolled my eyes as I kept scooting closer to him, “Oh relax, Zack. I’m not going to take your precious food. I just want to cuddle,” I beamed, fluttering my long eyelashes at him as I placed my head on his shoulder.

I knew Zacky couldn’t resist as he smiled at me, sliding his strong tattooed arm around my curvy waist. I kissed his rosy, chubby cheek as he turned on the flat screen TV that was mounted on the wall, “So, where are the girls taking you?” Zack asked as I shrugged, looking into his pretty green eyes, “I have no idea. But, I have a feeling its shopping,” I chuckled as I wiped the crumbs from the corner of his lips, “You’ve always been a messy eater,” I mused, pulling my hand away. When, Zacky grabbed it, kissing my knuckles, “That’s what I have you here for. To take care of me,” he grinned cheekily, sending me a wink.

I rolled my eyes, raising my eyebrow at him, “And what makes you think that?”

“Because, you love me,” he sang loudly, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

“Ugh, get off me, Zack,” I laughed loudly, palming his face away as he leaned me back on the couch and kept kissing all over my face with his pierced lips, “Nope!” he bit down on my neck as I squeaked loudly, “You’re going to leave me mark.”

“That’s the whole point, sweetcheeks,” he said evilly as Zack flicked his tongue against the skin. I held back a moan as he sucked on my skin, nibbling softly. He bit down again with his teeth, before he pulled away. My half shut hazel eyes stared into his green ones as he spoke, “There you go. It’s very noticeable and pleasant. I feel very proud at my work.”

I huffed, touching my neck as I felt a wet spot under my base, “Great, now I’m going to have a huge hickey like the size of Texas on my neck. Thanks Zacky,” I said sarcastically as Zack grinned at me, “You’re welcome, Erynn.”

It was silent between us as Zacky laid on top of me. Our eyes stared at each other as my breathing was heavy as Zack stared at my glossed lips. He knew what I was thinking as he slowly leaned down and I met him halfway. Our lips were placed together as he leaned me back on the couch. My head rested on the handle as our mouths molded together. Zack’s tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for permission as I opened my mouth and slid his tongue inside. Our tongues danced along with each other as I breathed through my nostrils.

My slender fingers racked through his charcoal locks as Zack moved him between my thighs. I parted my legs as Zack kissed down my neck towards my hickey, where he continued sucking. I moaned softly as Zack’s huge, warm hands started sliding up my shirt.

My heart raced from the contact as Zack stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eyes, “I won’t hurt you.”

I trusted every word he spoke as I nodded my head. I cradled his head and kissed him again as Zack kissed back. His hands slithered towards the wiring of my bra as he pushed it up. My eyes instantly shut as Zack kneaded my perky breasts. I tugged on his hair as Zack squeezed my nipple as I moaned, arching my back. Zack smirked from the reaction he had gotten from me as my back arched. I suddenly found myself becoming brave as my hands moved from his hair and down towards his clothed back. They traveled towards his backside, where I grabbed a handful of his firm ass. Zack moaned into my mouth, which made me smirk. The sound of the front door didn’t tear us apart, but the voices did, “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Look what we have here?”

Female voices spoke as Zack groaned, placing his head between my neck and shoulder. Since, my head was on the couch handle. I tilted my head back to see Val and Ashley standing there, smirking at us, “Hello girls.”

“Hello Erynn and Zacky.”

“Can’t you girls knock or something,” Zack said rudely, but I knew he was joking. When, he removed himself from atop of me, “We could have. But, we didn’t. By the way, nice boner, Baker,” Ashley teased as Zack and I found ourselves blushing.

“I’ll be back,” he said quickly, before dashing up the stairwell. I sat up, adjusting my bra and smoothing down my shirt as throats were being cleared. I turned my head and found the girls smirking at me “Don’t look at me like that.”

They continued looking at me, “Can you stop!”

“Where you and Zack about to get it on,” Val teased, pointing her finger at me as I blushed madly, “No, we weren’t.”

“Yes, you guys were!” Ashley accused sitting next to me as Val sat on the other side. I buried my face in my hands, “Girls, we haven’t even had sex yet!”

Val placed a soothing hand on my back and rubbed it in a caring manner, “We’re just joking, love. You guys can have all the time in the world and won’t pressure.”

I heard munching sounds coming from besides me as we turned our heads to see Ashley eating a sandwich, “You know that’s Zack’s sandwich,” I felt the need to remind my raven haired friend. Ashley’s brown eyes looked at me, before shrugging and continued eating the sandwich. Val rolled her eyes, before looking at me, “Just take your time, Erynn.”

I sighed heavily, “I know, Val. But, for how long, Zack has been such a gentleman. I know he won’t wait forever,” I said glumly as Ashley finished the sandwich and decided to jump into the conversation, “Hey, you’ll be surprised how long Zack can hold out. He truly loves you, Erynn. So stop thinking positive!”

I smiled softly, nodding my head, “Thanks girls. I really needed that talk.”

Val smiled pretty at me, “Don’t mention it, love.”

We embraced in a loving hug. When, Zack finally made his presences known in the living room, “Hey! Who ate my sandwich?!” he exclaimed, staring at Ashley, who just shrugged.

“It seems we will head out now,” Val laughed as the three of us stood up from the couch. I put my flip-flops back on, considering they had fallen off, “Oh, before you leave. I need to give you this,” Zacky smiled, taking out his wallet and placing his credit card in my back pocket, whispering in my ear, “Buy something nice.”

Before, I had the chance to protest. Zack placed his hand on my mouth, shaking his head, “Don’t argue. Just go.”

“You heard the man. Let’s go,” Ashley laughed, taking my hand and dragging me outside. I glanced at Zacky as he waved at me, closing the front door. I pulled out the credit card and sighed, “I can’t take his money. I’m not a gold-digger.”

“Of course you aren’t, Erynn. He just gave you the credit to buy something nice. Besides, you need to treat yourself once in awhile,” Val reasoned, pressing the unlock button on the keys.

We opened into the huge black escalade; Matt had brought her as I buckled myself in. Ashley took passenger seat as Val roared the car to life. Hollywood Undead ‘California’ blared through the systems as Val drove out of the driveway, “So, where are we headed?” I asked as Ashley turned her head, looking in the back seat, “We’re going to Hollywood for some shopping. Then, go to Costa Mesa,” she answered as I nodded my head, enjoying the peaceful ride. It took about thirty minutes to get to Hollywood due to the traffic as Val parked the truck, “I hate LA traffic, seriously,” Ashley complained as I nodded my head in agreement, “Well, at least. We’re here right?” I mused as we linked arms and walked around aimlessly in Tinsley town.

I really didn’t find anything I liked during our time here. But, Val and Ashley did as she turned her head towards me, “Erynn, you haven’t bought anything yet? Zack isn’t going to like that very much.”

I shrugged looking at my two friends, “I haven’t seen anything I liked, Ash.”

“Well, you’ll probably find something in here,” Val smirked, wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner as she walked into a store. I glanced up at the sign and saw it was a lingerie shop. Ashley clapped her hands and yanked my hand into the store. After being dragged in the store, I glanced around and saw very nice things. But, one particular outfit caught my eye. I walked up to it and grabbed the material. The outfit was a Playboy bunny bustier with a matching g-string attached to it. I thought it looked very raunchy, yet sexy at the same time. I could definitely see myself wearing this for Zacky in the future. So, I draped the material on my arm and continued walking around. I picked up some very cute bras, thongs, and underwear as I stood at the checkout line with the girls, “Nice choice, Erynn,” Val winked at me as I blushed madly.

“Baker will be like a kid with a new toy. When, he sees you in these,” Ashley chortled as it was my turn to pay. I pulled out Zack’s credit card as the total came up to 103.95$. I nearly had a heart attack as I grabbed my bags and credit card, walking out the store, “Damn, that price nearly made me die.”

“Well Erynn, get use to dating a rockstar,” Val reminded me as we made our way towards the parking structure and got into the trunk. It was my turn to call shot gun when Ashley sat in the back, “I guess I do, huh?” I laughed slightly as Val started the engine, turning her head to me, “Yeah, you do!”

We laughed together as she pulled out of the parking structure and started making our way to Costa Mesa. We sat in busy traffic as I began fiddling with the radio station, “Hey Erynn, leave it there,” Ashley exclaimed poking her head between the seats as I nodded my head, leaving the station.

Now, this is the latest single from our boys, Avenged Sevenfold called ‘Scream.’” the radio person said as Val’s scream emitted from the speakers, “You go girl!” I teased, shoving Val’s shoulder as traffic began moving, “Oh shut up!” she retorted as Ashley began dancing around in the back, “Crank that shit up, E!”

I bobbed my head, rolling down my window as I turned up the knob, “Relax while you're closing your eyes to me
So warm as I'm setting you free
With your arms by your side there's no struggling
Pleasure's all mine this time

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time

Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring
Cover me, unwanted clemency
Scream till there's silence
Scream while there's life left, vanishing
Scream from the pleasure unmask your desire
perishing.”


I threw my hands in the air singing along to Matt’s seductive voice as I felt the vibrations bumping under my seat. People in other cars stared at us, seeing grown women dancing around. But, I didn’t care. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time and I’m enjoying it. Val pulled off the freeway as the song ended, turning down the radio, “Wow, I’m so proud of our boys,” Ashley beamed as Val and I nodded our heads, “They deserve it, Ash. They went from playing in front of twenty people to millions and thousands of fans all over the world!” I exclaimed dramatically. When, Val pulled up into a parking lot and I examined the area. My eyes went wide as I saw the sign ‘Baker’s salon.’

I turned to my friends and shook my head, “I can’t go in there!”

Val took the keys out from the ignition, staring at me oddly, “Why not?”

I turned back to the salon and shook my head, “I just can’t go in there!”

Ashley placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze as I snapped my head to her, “Erynn, we’re here for you. Don’t worry about it, mmkay?”

I nodded my head and unbuckling myself, grabbing my purse. I got out, closing the door as I followed my friends. Val pressed the lock button on the keys, draping her arm over my shoulder. Since, she and I were about the same height, “Relax Erynn, we’re here to make you look even more beautiful.”

I smiled softly at the blonde, “That sounds nice.”

Ashley popped her head between us, “Good, because I’m in need of a retouch!”

We laughed at the petite woman, walking into salon when the door dinged. The woman in front desk caught my gaze and I stopped. Val and Ashley stared at us, when the older woman placed her glasses down, walking from behind the desk. Her green eyes connected with my hazel ones, when she walked up in front of me. The raven haired woman grabbed my face, running her finger over the scar across my cheek. I felt tears stinging my eyes as she did the same, “Erynn,” she spoke so softly as I nodded my head, “Maria.”

Maria Baker gave me a wide smile, pulling gave me a wide smile, pulling me into a warm hug and I couldn’t resist hugging back. I don’t know how long we were holding each other, but I heard sniffling. The smaller woman and I pulled apart to see Ashley tearing. I cocked my eyebrow at her as she waved her hand off, “Don’t worry about just allergies.”

“Right,” Val laughed as the shorter woman smacked her arm playfully. I turned my attention to Maria has she placed a soft hand on my back, “What can I do for you, Erynn?”

We walked through the salon as I took down my clip. Maria gasped at the length of my use to be long hair. I knew Zack told his mother what happened. I use to tell Maria everything too, when I couldn’t take comfort in my own mother, “I was wondering if you can help me out with this?” I asked nervously, biting my bottom lip.

Without any hesitation, Maria gave me a comforting smile, “Of course, dear. Just sit in my chair.”

I returned it and sauntered over towards her twirling chair as I noticed Val and Ashley were getting set up too. I sat down in it and Maria came over with her tools, setting up her area, “So, how’s Zack treating you?”

A slight blush came upon the apples of my cheeks as Maria noticed, because she giggled, “I assume good?”

I nodded my head, “Yes, he’s treating Armani and me very well. I couldn’t ask for a perfect guy like him,” I gushed about the green-eyed guitarist as Maria smiled widely, “That’s good to hear. Because, if he wasn’t. I’d have to beat his ass.”

I chuckled softly, waving my hands, “No, Zack’s good.”

Maria finished setting up her area and twirled the chair in front of the mirror. So, I was facing it, “What would you like, love?”

I gave a mere shrug, before looking at the older woman, “You’re the professional, Maria,” I said sheepishly as Maria examined my face and it seemed a light bulb went off in her head, “Ah, I have the perfect idea for you.”

“Lay it on me,” I chortled, knowing that I could trust the smaller woman with anything. Maria nodded her head, grabbing her scissor and began cutting.

XxxX

“Bye Girls,” I waved with a smile as Val rolled down her driver’s window, “Zacky, will love it, babe."

I laughed nervously, “I hope so.”

Ashley reached over Val waving bye as the blonde pulled out the driveway, honking goodbye. I waved one last time walking up the path with my bags in my hands. It was 7:30pm and I was barely coming home from catching up with Maria. I missed those old days and she begged more time with Armani and I, which I would surely do. I was on the porch, taking out my house key, Zack had personally made for me as I opened the door. I took off my flip-flops in the corner as I tossed my keys, “Zack, I’m home.”

I heard loud footsteps running down the stairs followed by tinkling of dog tags. A blurry of black hair came into my vision as I lifted up into the air, “Ah!” I squealed as Zack twirled me around in the air, “Oh god, Erynn. Don’t leave me alone at home….EVER!”

I laughed loudly, “Zack, I was only gone for a few hours. Besides, I saw your mom today.”

Zack sat me down on my bare feet and got a good look at me. I smiled nervously, running my fingers through my new haircut, “Do you like it?”

Zack walked closer, running his calloused hand through the short layered half in the back, “Like it? I love it.”

My smile grew, “Really?”

Zack nodded his head with a cheeky grin, “It looks beautiful on you.”

I blushed again, kissing his cheek. When, I bent down picking up my bags, “What did you get?” Zack asked trying to look in the bags, “None of your business and here,” I said handing the credit card to him.

“Is it anything for me?” he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner, “Maybe,” I teased walking away from him as Ichabod followed me, “Tease.”

I chuckled softly, bounding up the stairwell and into my room, where Ichy made himself comfortable on the bed, “Hey boy,” I cooed ruffling his coat as he licked my hand.

I took my lingerie out of the bags as I placed a finger against my mouth, “Between me and you Ichy. We’ll hide this from that Vengeance character,” I said evilly as Ichabod barked in reply. I walked over to my drawers, pushing the new material all the way in the back. I closed the drawer, placing my hands on my hips, “Job well done.”

I turned to my closet, pulling out my white gown that came up to mid thigh. I began stripping off my jeans and tank, when I stopped in front of the mirror. I turned to the side as I examined my stomach. The bruise went down, but you can still see some marks left. I sighed lowly, shaking my head as I pulled the night gown over my head. I sauntered over to my vanity, brushing my hair flat as I walked out of my room. I peered over the banister to see the living room completely dark. ‘Zack must be in his room’ I thought as I began walking towards his room. The door was half open as I pushed it wide. Zack was leaned against his headboard in nothing but his boxers, watching TV lazily, “You look like a bum,” I mused, closing the door behind me as I walked towards his bed.

“A sexy bum,” he said sparing me a glance, cockily as I sat down on the bed, “Whatever floats your boat,” I turned my head towards the plasma screen television and turned back to Zack, “What are you watching?”

Zack gave me a mere shrug, “Some old MTV music videos. When, the shit wasn't mainstream.”

“Oh,” I replied as Zacky looked at me again, “Care to watch?”

I smiled pretty at him with my pearly whites, “Of course!”

Zacky reached out his arm and I lay beside him with my head on his chest, “I see you got some chest hair,” I mused running my nails through them as Zack smirked, “Chicks dig it.”

“They do, especially the scruffy, tousled look,” I teased rubbing my fingers over his chin and messy locks, “Should I keep it?”

“I suppose as long as you don’t grow out a mustache. You look like a pedophile!” I laughed loudly as Zack gasped, “No, I don’t!”

I leaned up and stared at him, “Yes, you do. I’d hide my kids from you. I was glad you shaved that shit off!”

Zack sat up, glaring at me, “Take that back!”

I smirked, “Nope!”

“Take it back,” he said in a low tone as I shook my head in a childish manner, “No!”

I let out a loud ‘oomph’ when Zack tackled me onto the bed, “You better take that lie back!” he warned as I stared into his pretty green eyes, “Oh and what are you going to do?”

He smirked at me and then, his hands began attacking my sides. I screamed loudly of laughter as I fidgeted underneath him, “STOP!”

“NOT UNTIL, YOU TAKE IT BACK, ERYNN!”

Tears were streaming down my face, “NEVER!”

Zack never stopped his assault as he spoke, “Then feel the wraths of Zacky Vengeance!”

I couldn’t resist saying, “You’re so cheesy!”

“You’re going to pay!” he continued tickling until my bladder started hurting, “OKAY! OKAY! I’M SORRY!”

Zacky looked into my eyes, pinning my hands above my head, “For what?”

“I apologize for insulting your mustache and saying, you’re a pedophile.”

Zack still held me down, “Apology accepted.”

Our breathings were heavy as my chest went up and down. The television played in the background as Guns N Roses began. Zack let go of my hand, grabbing the remote and turning off the TV without missing a beat, “You weren’t watching that?” I spoke lowly as Zack stared at me, shaking his head, “No.”

“So, what are you going to do?” I said in a dazed from his intoxicating eyes as Zack spoke again, “I’m going to kiss you.”

I didn’t say anything when Zack leaned his face forward, placing his cold, and pierced lips on mine. I sighed through my nostrils as Zack let go of my hands. I parted my legs for him as Zack slid between them. My hands raked through his scalp as our mouths molded together. Tongues danced together as our hips rotated mindlessly. I moaned softly as Zacky’s huge hands rubbed my sides. I arched my back as Zack nipped my neck with his teeth. My small hands ran up his chest as Zack moved his hands down to the end of my gown, where it rose up. My heart raced as Zack started pulling it up. I suddenly stopped his hands and Zack realized what he was doing, “Awe shit, I’m sorry, Erynn.”

He went to get off me, but I stopped him, “Zack, don’t apologize it hurts me when you do and we don’t necessarily need to have sex,” I spoke, finding myself blushing as Zack caught on what I said. My head was down as he tilted up my chin, “No need to be shy. I know we haven’t done anything in a long time.”

I blushed more as Zacky’s face held a serious look, “If you want me to stop just tell me.”

I nodded my head slowly as Zack placed his lips on me again. I cradled his head as he pushed my back on the mattress. My thighs were parted as we kissed passionately. Zack hands ran up my stomach to my breast, where he squeezed them. I groaned into his mouth as I tugged on his hair. Zacky smirked against my lips as he held my breasts in his huge hands. My small hands ran down his tattooed back, soothing the milky skin under my fingertips as we rocked our hips together. Zack moved his lips to my neck, where his hands trailed down to my gown. He whispered into my ear, “Relax.”

I sighed heavenly as Zack pulled the material over my hips, revealing my white cotton underwear. My pussy throbbed and I felt the wetness soaking through the material as Zack moved his hand over me. He bit his piercings, staring into my eyes, “You’re so wet.”

I found myself responding, “Only for you.”

He kissed me again as he rubbed me through my underwear. My hips went along with his movement as Zack’s hand went into my underwear, “Oh,” I moaned, arching my back as Zack’s fingers played with my clit.

“Do you like that, Erynn?” he asked huskily as my eyes were shut, “Oh god yes.”

He stuck a finger inside my dripping pussy as I let out a whimper, “You feel so good like I remember,” Zack moaned as he added another finger, kissing my neck. My eyes rolled back as he rotated them around in a sensually manner. My head tilted back towards the ceiling as he pressed his thumb down on my bundle of nerve. I squirmed underneath him, licking my lips as I grabbed my breasts. Zack watched in amazement as he kissed down my clothed stomach towards my underwear, where he pulled them down. I kicked them off and Zack replaced his fingers with his tongue, “UGH FUCK, ZA-CKY!”

His head disappeared between my thighs as my back rose from the mattress. Zack’s tongue licked my dripped juices, sucking on my pussy as my hands went straight into his hair. I moaned like a whore as Zack spread my thighs more, moaning against me, “Oh dear god that feels so good!” I shouted rocking my hips into his face. Zacky raised his face, sticking his fingers into me, “You taste so good, baby,” he went back down on me as my eyes were trying to stay open. My toes curled as I felt my peak coming, “Oh shit, I’m so close.”

Zack thrust his fingers faster as I moan louder, “Oh god! Oh god! Za-cky!”

I released on his fingers as Zacky licked them clean. Sweat beaded down my forehead as my chest heaved. Zack kissed my forehead and towards my lips. My body was floating in heaven as I caressed his face, kissing him, “Thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just some slight sexy time. Dramarama will come shortly! =O

Comments, readers, & subscribers.