Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

.013

“Let’s see what, Mr. Vengeance put on this grocery list,” I murmured to myself, looking at the list and pushing the shopping cart. Armani sat in the basket with her fresh batch of crayons and coloring book, singing to herself as I did Zacky’s my shopping. I shook my head, reading the list when I read it...
Beer
More Beer
Frozen dinners
And Condoms.


Zack put a wink by the word as a blush rose to the apples of my cheek, shoving the list back into my pocket, “I’m going to have a talk with him about this,” I giggled, pushing the cart down the canned food section, “Look mommy!” Armani exclaimed, bringing me from my thoughts as I looked at her drawing, which was colored out of the lines, “Wow baby girl, it looks good.”

“Yes, I did it all by myself,” she said proudly, showing off her two missing front teeth. I chuckled softly, brushing her thick, curly hair back as I scanned at the food. I came to a complete stop as I reached for some green peas and Spanish bean, “Eww,” Armani made a face as I put the cans in the basket, “Hey, those are good for you, missy.”

Armani shook her head again and stuck her tongue out, “No, they’re yucky. Even daddy says so!”

I cocked my eyebrow at her, knowing Zack was already brain-washing our daughter, “Well of course, he’ll say that. Since, he eats food…a lot, because he’s chunky,” I teased without the presences of Zacky around. Armani covered her mouth, giggling as her green eyes twinkled with happiness, “You’re silly, mommy.”

I crossed my eyes together and laughed, “I know. But, let’s get this done. Before, your dad calls me with his food.”

Armani nodded her head again and went back to coloring as I continued my shopping. I strolled down the aisles, picking up all the goods and what nots as I placed a bag of Doritos & Cheetos into the cart. My back was turned, when a felt a tap on my shoulder. I was startled when I turned around to see an elder woman, roughly around her fifties smiling at me, “I’m sorry for scaring you like that, miss. But, I couldn’t help by notice how gorgeous your daughter is.”

We looked at Armani, singing to herself as I turned back to the woman, “Why thank you. She’s my pride and joy.”

The woman smiled brightly at me, before saying, “I hope this doesn’t sound rude or anything. But, is she mixed?”

I shook my head and waved my hand at her, taking no offence at all, “No, its alright and yes, she is. Her father is white,” I said with a slight blush as the woman cooed at me, “Awe that’s so cute. Well, I wish you two the best of luck. Goodbye now,” the elder woman said with a wave as she began walking away. I returned the gesture and began pushing the cart away as I muttered under my breath, “Well, that was odd.”

I was about to turn the corner. When, my cart crashed into another one, causing me to jerk forward. Armani squeaked as I gazed at her, “Are you alright, baby?”

Her big green eyes looked at me and nodded, “Yes mommy, me alright.”

I huffed and glanced up to yell at the culprit, “Can’t you watch wher---Oh, its you.”

There in her tacky presence was Cruelle DeVille herself, Gena Paulhus. Gena narrowed her blue eyes at me, before looking me up and down, “Nice to see you too, Erynn. You look...well,” she said, forcing a fake smile as I returned it, “I wish I could say the same for you.”

Armani glanced at the both of us to confuse to understand the tension between us. Gena narrowed her eyes at me as I did the same. I tried not to cringe at the horrible blood lipstick caked on her lips as I wanted to scream; red was such a poor choice on her skin. Gena glanced down at Armani and smiled, “Hi Armani.”

Armani squinted her eyes at Gena and turned away as I stifled a laugh. I thought my daughter well as Gena huffed from the rejection, which she was probably used to it already.

She stood up straight and smirked at me, “So, how’s Zack?”

I leaned against my cart and smirked back, “He’s pretty good actually. Thanks for asking,” I said with sarcasm dripping in my voice as Gena seethed in her spot, “You just wait and see. He’ll be coming back to me in no time.”

I waved her off with my hand and pulled my cart away, “Whatever keeps you awake at night, Gena,” I said, but then I stopped and faced her, “Oh by the way, red is such a horrible color on you. Bye,” I waved, walking over to the line as Gena stomped, childishly in her spot. My elbows leaned on the handle as Armani turned her head to me, “I should feel bad huh?”
Armani shook her pigtails at me, “Nope.”

I giggled madly to myself, “I thought so too. High five,” I exclaimed, sticking out my hand as Armani’s chubby one slapped it. We laughed together as I headed towards a nearly empty line. I stood in line for a short period of time. When, it was my time and I paid for the necessities. Once, I finished I pushed the cart out of the supermarket, being with the bright sun, “Its nice outside huh, mamita?”

“Yes, it is! Does that mean I could swim?” Armani asked, jutting her bottom lip at me as I was next to the car, “Awe, how could I say no to that pout. We’ll see when we get home,” I replied as Armani threw her small limbs into the air. I laughed at her antics as I pulled out my Range Rover keys and press the unlock button. I took out Armani first, settling her in the car seat and grabbing her coloring book. She squealed and continued her masterpiece as I shook my head and loaded up the car. I dusted my hands off and pushed the cart with the other ones. I shut Armani’s door and climbed into the driver’s seat. I buckled myself in and stuck the key into the ignition, turning around to look at Armani, “Its your turn for a music choice, babe. What do you want to hear?”

“I want to her Uncle Matt and daddy!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands together as I smiled at my daughter, “Diamonds in the rough, it is,” I chuckled, taking out Atreyu and put in Avenged. I pulled out of the market parking lot as ‘Demons’ started playing… “ I've been thinking lots about my life and
How quick I'd wash it down the drain
Past tense the future, nothing matters now
I act on my own and I'm to blame
Living's a wicked dream, when things turn out all wrong
Were all so weak, no matter how strong, yeah.


Armani sang along, kicking her shoes as I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel. Matt really did have a soothing voice as I found myself singing to the song too. I drove down the less crowded street with the window down. When, the chorus came on, “Sing it with me, Armani!”

We sang obnoxiously with Matt’s voice off key, “ I tried running away from me
Convince me that I'm wrong, but I can't
Shake so unnaturally, demons they follow me
I quit running away from me
Convinced that I am wrong, but found out
All my reasons for insanity, all a part of me.


I bobbed my head, laughing loudly as I coming near the house. Brian’s solo came up as I rolled my eyes at it. He was so full of himself, but I loved him for it. I pulled down a familiar street as I turned down the radio, when I saw a shit load of cars parked around the house, “What the hell?”

“Oooo mommy, you said a bad word,” Armani reminded as I smiled sheepishly at her, “Sorry baby.”

“Money goes in the swear jar,” she felt the need to remind me as I narrowed my eyes at her, “You’re too smart for your own good you know that.”

Armani giggled at me as I pressed the garage button and the door slid up. I drove in and closed the garage button as it came back down. I shut off the car and took out the keys as I hopped my car door. I walked over to Armani’s side and opened the door, unbuckling her from the car seat. I picked up and sat her down on her feet as I began taking out the bags, “Can I help mommy.”

I looked down at her and smiled, “Sure baby. Here,” I said handing her the light bags of potatoes chips. Armani had two bags in her arms as I took out the rest, closing the door with my hip, “Let’s go, toots.”

“Mmkay,” she said, following behind me as I opened the backdoor and let Armani in. Hollering and loud chatter emitted from the living room as I walked through the foyer. I peeked around the bags to see the whole Avenged Sevenfold crew with their significant others piled in the enormous room, “Hey everybody.”

“HEY ERYNN!” They chorused loudly as Zack got up from his spot on the couch, walking over towards me, “I thought you’d never return,” he complained, kissing my lips and I tasted beer in his mouth, “Well, you barely put anything on that list. Now, help me. Because, Armani just ditched me,” I laughed as I saw Armani playing with Jimmy on the ground. Zack laughed, shaking his head and grabbed the bags from me as he followed me into the kitchen. I set the groceries on the counter as Zack did the same, “So, did you get what I put on the list,” I heard the amusement in his voice as I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, I did. I just didn’t know what to get. So, I got extra small.”

I turned my head with smirk as Zack narrowed his eyes at me, “You think you got jokes, don’t you.”

I grinned widely, “Think? I know I got jokes, babe,” I laughed, pinching his cheeks as a red welt was left on them. Zack took a swig of his beer and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him, “Do I have to remind you I’m packing, Erynn.”

I chuckled softly, wrapping my arms around his neck as I smiled, “No need, Zachary. Because, I know you are.”

Zack graced me with a half smile, pushing my back against the counter, “But Erynn that was ages ago. I have grown a lot during that period,” he spoke with his breath cascading down my face. My fingers ran through his dark hair as he leaned down and engulfed my mouth. Our lips molded together as his huge hands trailed down my back, cupping my ass. I moaned from the gesture as Zack smirked against my lips. Our tongues danced together as footsteps walked into the kitchen, “Ah my eyes!”

Zacky and I pulled apart, turning our heads to see Johnny walking out of the kitchen. I laughed loudly, placing my head in Zack’s chest as he laughed too, “I guess we should get back in there, huh?”

I looked up into his pretty green eyes and nodded, “Yeah but let me finish this first.”

Zack nodded his head, kissing my lips and tapped my butt, walking out of the kitchen. I smiled at the affection as I let out a dreamy sigh and continued putting away the food. Once, I was done. I grabbed myself a beer and started heading out of the kitchen. Until, I stopped when I remembered something, “Slipping my mind.”

I took out a dollar from my pocket and put it in the swear jar, which was nearly. Thanks to Zack and Brian, those potty mouths. I strolled into the living room, popping open my beer as Val smiled pretty at me, “Look who decided to join us.”

I laughed and rounded the couch, taking a seat besides Zack, who draped an arm around me, “Well, I had errands to run and food to put away to last for awhile.”

“Let’s just Zack doesn’t inhale all of it,” Brian teased, earning a chorus of laughter from the guys, “Fu…..I mean screw you, man!” Zack argued back, changing his language in front of our daughter.

“Don’t be a jerk, Bri,” Myesha exclaimed, hitting her boyfriend’s shoulder as Brian rubbed his shoulder. I took a sip of my beer and spoke loudly, “I ran into Gena at the market.”

Zack spurted out his beer and the girls gasped at me. Matt patted Zack’s back, before turning to look at me, “You did?”

I nodded my head and answered, “Yup and it went pretty swell.”

Ashley cocked her eyebrow at me and asked, “Oh and why did you say that?”

I looked down at my nails and replied, “I just said red was a poor choice on her.”

Everybody looked at me and busted out laughing as Zack kissed my temple, “I gotta love you, baby.”

I kissed Zack’s rosy cheek and giggled, “I love you too, Zachary."
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my typical long chapter. But, it will be next one...I promise. <3

Anywho....comments, readers, & subscribers. ;)

10 stars, here I come. Lol