Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

006.

“Ouch!” I hissed softly as I dapped my foundation concealer under my eye. I groaned loudly and threw my makeup down on the counter. I let out a frustrated sigh as I stared back into the bathroom mirror.

I just stared at my broken reflection and here I am covering all the evidence with these products. That goes to show how fake I am. Angry tears were stinging my eyes, but I was too afraid to let them fall.

I ran my fingertips through my straight dark locks and thought maybe…just maybe. The guys would forget I didn’t show up to the party.

I licked over my red lips and knew I could not do that to my friends. I wish I could tell them what was going on with me, but I don’t want them to get dragged into this mess. I brought this upon myself.

I placed my hands against the granite counter and just stared at my broken face and soul. I stood back straight and just wanted to get this over with. I grabbed my concealer and continued putting them right amount of powder under my black eye.

“ERYNN, HURRY THE FUCK UP!” Chris’ voice boomed through the condo as I snapped my head towards the door. I wanted to ignore him, but I couldn't.

“I’m almost done,” I replied timidly as I got no answer in return. I sighed deeply and carefully smoothed the make-up over my face. I made the skin tone blend in with my skin. I placed the compact down and grabbed my mac green eye shadow and brushed it over my eyelids. I battered my eyes and put the products away.

I have no idea why was I putting on all this makeup. I wasn't thinking of impressing anybody special.

…..Well, there is a certain green-eyed guitarist.

I shook those unwanted thoughts away from my mind as I wiped my hands with my towel. I looked over my appearance and I thought I looked pretty decent: A green and black fab knit tunic, fleece leggings, and folded cuff knee high boots. I ran my hands down my hair and turned sideways.

I bit my lip as I stared at my backside. I knew my ass could form its own area code. I guess I have to deal with the traits of being African-American.

“ERYNN, CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP?!” Chris screamed.

Chris was getting angrier by the second and I knew if I kept him waiting. The worse will come. I placed all my necessities into my make-up bag and placed them under the counter. I flicked off the bathroom light and walked out of the bedroom. I grabbed my leather jacket and purse. My heels clicked against the hardware floor as I entered the living room.

I found Chris waiting in the living room impatiently with his leg bouncing. I cleared my throat and he glanced up angrily as I immediately looked down.

“I’m ready,” I said softly as I heard movement then his heavy footsteps. My eyes were still focused down when I saw his black dockers in my view. I glanced up to see Chris’ muscular jaw clenched.

His arm twitched as he raised his hand and swung it back.

…Smack.

My head snapped to the side as I felt my cheek tingling. I held my cheek as my bangs feel over my eyes.

“Don’t keep me fucking waiting, next time, You fucking slut,” He hissed pushing me forward as I almost lost my footing.

“Your ass looks nice tonight. By the way,” he snickered grabbing a handful of my ass as I felt sick in my stomach.

…I just wanted to die.

+++

The ride to Matt & Val’s house was very uneasy and uncomfortable. I had my eyes down and my head leaned against the car window. I was trying so hard not to break down in front of him. I was trying so hard not to show Chris; he prevailed and I lost. I just had to continue this pokerface of mine and pretend everything was just peachy.

Chris’ precious lexxus slowly came to a complete stop. I glanced up to see the whole street was covered with cars and loud music was emitting through Matt’s huge mansion. I felt a small smile coming towards my lips, but I small welt of blood against my lips.

Chris’ calloused hand grabbed my chin and roughly turned my face towards him, “Listen to me, now and listen to me good. You’re going to a good girl and we’re going to portray this very happy couple. Alright?”

He nodded my head for him, “Now, that’s a good girl. I would ask for you to suck my dick with that pretty little mouth of yours, but I’ll save that for tonight,” he smirked.

….I felt like vomiting.

He pushed my face away roughly and climbed out the without first telling me, “Clean your lip,”

..Come on, Erynn. You can do this. I took out my compact mirror and fixed my bleeding lip. I licked out the cut and turned my face to still see that handprint on my face. I let out an angry scream and reapplied my concealer. I checked it for extra measure before climbing out the car. I closed the door gently, knowing Chris would bitch me out if I slammed the door.

Chris locked the car with his automatic lock and began walking ahead of me, pretending he did not know me at all. I looked down at my boots and started walking as my heels clicked against the asphalt. The sound of obnoxious rap music blared throughout the house as I glanced up to see people on the grass with beers in their hands.

I looked up to recognize Johnny Gera, Dan, and Brandan Schieppati chilling, “Hey Erynn,” Dan said giving me a pretty smile.

I returned it, but I can feel Chris’ unwavering gaze on me. I waved slightly as I caught up to his pace. He wrapped his strong arm possessively around my thick waist as he sent the guys an unreadable look.

We entered inside the house and were embraced with the overwhelming feeling of drunken people dancing provocatively against each other.

“ERYNN!”

I turned to see my Val, Princess, Myesha, and Ashley running towards me.

I was so happy to see them, but I felt Chris tighten his grip around my waist, “Hey,” I said timidly with a wave.

They were in front of me as they seemed confused by my behavior usually I would be running towards them tackling them on the ground.

..But, those were the happier days.

“Hey Chris,” Myesha said giving him an unreadable look. I could not see pass it.

“Hey,” he said basically dismissing her. There was definitely tension going on, “Oh goodness, Erynn. I haven’t seen you in forever,” Ashley exclaimed pulling me into a warm hug and I couldn’t resist hugging back.

“We’ll be taking her from you,” Val retorted not even waiting for a response from Chris as they dragged me away. I silently thanked them inside my head, but that didn’t stop the look
Chris was throwing at me.

++++++
Zacky’s P.O.V.

“Damn, is that Erynn!?” Berry whistled as Jason and I turned our heads to see Erynn, indeed chatting with the girls, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt.

“That definitely is Erynn!” Jason commented as he wiped his eyes dramatically and stared at the woman across the room.

“Do you guys have to say shit when Erynn is around all the damn time,” I said angrily as I took a sip from my beer.

The Berries looked at me in unison, “Mr. Vengeance does not like that much, huh?”

“I don’t really care,” I denied avoiding eye-contact.

“Pssh. Denial!” They said at the same time as I glared at them. “Hey, it’s not like Erynn isn’t hot and you basically downgraded to that,” Jason noted casually as he pointed at Gena, who was comfortably talking to Chris. I shrugged it off.

“Don’t go there!” I retorted chugging my drink down.

“You know I am right. Besides, look at Erynn’s ass. It’s basically saying I am booty, hear me roar,” Berry responded with his usual crude remarks towards Erynn.

I rolled my eyes roughly, “I’m done with you guys,”

I walked away with another drink in my hand as I couldn’t help, but stare at how beautiful she was. I could sense she felt out of place from the gang, since we haven’t seen her in long time. My eyes betrayed me as they roamed down towards her ass. It observed the cylinder shape and plumpness.

I glanced back up just in time to catch Erynn’s gaze. I felt a red tint towards my cheeks as
Erynn gave me a shy smile. My feet found the courage and I began walking towards her.
Erynn glanced down with a small smile as she brushed her hair back. I was right next to her as her beautiful hazel eyes gazed into my green ones, “Hey,”

“Hey,” she spoke over the music as she continued staring at me.

I rubbed the back of my head and said, “I’m glad. You came, Erynn,”

She smiled genuinely and nodded, “I’m glad I came too,”

I rocked on heels as Erynn glanced down at her boots. I glanced back at her and that’s when a slow song came on. I couldn’t resist, so I had to ask, “Erynn, would you like to dance?”

She glanced up shocked, “Umm..Zacky, I don’t thi-“

“Come on, Erynn. Just one dance,” I pleaded with a small smile. Erynn bit her bottom lip and looked over at Chris, who was still engrossed in a conversation with Gena.

Erynn sighed deeply before glancing back at me with a pretty smile, “I would love too, Zack,”

I felt like clicking my heels as I placed my drink down and she did the same. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the dance floor where other couples were.

Erynn gazed into my eyes as she slowly wrapped her limbs around my neck and I wrapped my tattooed arms around her waist as we began slow dancing,“ Yeah, oh yeah
Alright, oh, oh, oh

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm
Everytime you come around me I get weak, oh yeah
Nobody ever made me feel this way, oh
You kiss my lips and then you take my breath away
So I wanna know…


Erynn smiled softly as she placed her head against my shoulder and I started singing into her ear smoothly, “ 1] - I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile
,”

Erynn and I rocked side to side slowly as she leaned up and I began singing more to her. The words were so true, “ Girl, he never understood what you were worth, hmm no
And he never took the time to make it work
(You deserve more loving, girl)
Baby I'm the kind of man who shows concern, yes I do, oh
Anyway that I can please you let me learn
So I wanna know..


We placed our foreheads together as Erynn grinned widely, “ Tell me what I gotta do to please you
Baby anything you say I'll do
Cause I only wanna make you happy
From the bottom of my heart, it's true..


Our bodies rocked against each other as it felt like this how it was supposed to be. I placed hand on her lower back as she tightened her grip, “ I wish that I could take a journey through your mind, alright
And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, oh
I do believe that there's a love you wanna share, oh, oh
I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear, oh
So I wanna know..


The song was slowly ending as couples continued dancing around us. Erynn’s cheek brushed against mine as she gazed into my eyes. I slowly raised my hand and brushed Erynn’s fallen hair back as a shy smile appeared on her gorgeous face. I smiled softly as I pressed her closer and our trances never broke. Erynn’s soft hazel eyes gazed down at my pierced lips before staring back into my eyes. I tilted her chin slowly as time seemed to slow down and the anticipation was killing me. I leaned my face closer and Erynn didn’t seem to pull away. I had those moments were everything around me disappeared as soon as our lips touched and took my breath away. Our lips molded together as our tongues danced around. It seemed like I was on top of the world, but that world would soon turn upside down when Erynn was suddenly ripped away from me.

I opened my eyes to Chris yanking Erynn away from me, “Hey, don’t put your hands on her like that,”

Erynn looked at me, “Please don’t, Zacky,”

Chris snapped his head towards me, “You don’t fucking tell me what to do with my woman!” he yelled as the music stopped and everybody was staring.

“I can tell you whatever the fuck I want. Didn’t your mother ever tell you? It’s wrong to put your hands on a woman,” I pushed walking closer towards the asswipe.

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to touch other people’s property! Don’t you have your own slut to fuck?!” he instigated pushing me.

I was about to step up when Erynn butted in, “Zacky, don’t. Chris, can we please go?”

Chris laughed darkly, “Oh, so, you don’t want to fuck him. I thought laying on your back was all you were good at,”

….And that’s when all hell broke loose.

I removed Erynn from in front of me and tackled the douche to the ground. The guys and girls began yelling and screaming at us as we threw violent punches at each other. I pounded my fist into his face as he kicked me in the gut. We wrestled on the ground as the guys finally found the strength to pull us apart. Matt and Brian had Chris while Dan and The Berries handled me.

Chris pushed them roughly off him as he glared and pointed at me, “You’ll fucking pay for this, Baker!”

I still struggled in Dan’s grasp as he spit blood out and glared at Erynn. He looked back at me, before grabbing Erynn roughly and leaving. Erynn started tripping over her feet as tears came down her beautiful face and looked at Val, who was next to her, “I’m so sorry, Val”

…And they left.

Collective gazes glanced at me, including a very angry girlfriend of mine. I brushed Dan and
The Berries off me as eyes continued staring at me.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT?!”

Everybody avoided eye contact as I spit out blood and made my way upstairs. The only thought that was going through my head was…

…What’s happening with Erynn?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Zachary, Zachary, Zachary.

What will I do with you??

...I know. >;D

Anyways, Did you like it or not?
Let me know. <3

P.S.: Psst, Stone Sour, Avenged, and Hollywood Undead. Here I come. ;D