Status: Contest

Welcome to ASL, Bill Kaulitz

5

Image

~*~1 year and 2 months after Bill’s surgery~*~

I stood backstage, watching as crewmen dressed in black set up the stage. Bill stood beside me, smiling at the large crowd of people.

”Isn’t this awesome?” he signed

I nodded, ”I may not be able to hear anything, but the energy of this place is astounding.”

He nodded just as the rest of his band mates walked up, a new singer with them. I watched as they talked, Bill mouthing his words, before they ran onto the stage leaving Bill and I behind.

He stood nervously as the new singer talked into the microphone. When I watched the singer’s lips form Bill’s name he started to run out, only to stop, sign me a thank you, and pull me in for a shocking kiss.

Breaking away he ran onto the stage, an emotion to strong for the word happiness on his face.

Smiling I watched the whole show, finally able to hear Tokio Hotel’s songs as Bill signed them out to the crowd.

It was a perfect night. My first concert and kiss all happening at the same time.

I smiled at Bill as he sent me a wink.

Yeah, this was totally perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, sorry if I wrote anything wrong.

And - don't hate me- but I think Bill has a very... female... look.

He does! In... certain... pictures I swear I know exactly what his mom looks like.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's just my opinion...

*hids behind a steel wall so that no one can hurt me*

Anyways... thanks for reading!