Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

1.1

Andy's POV

"I've never heard you sing." I said to Madison.
"No, you're not hearing me sing!" She replied.
"Please? Just sing one of the Short Stack songs." I said.
"Yeah," Shaun and Bradie said.
"Fine," Madison said."I'm only singing a little, though."
"Okay," We all said.
"All this love has got me feeling alive. But alive is just a letter without life. And a letter that could do us no better. Set in stone remember me forever, forever. And he swept me right off my feet and stole my last breath. And I stole his sheets. And then he confessed I hate you more than you hate me girl, but I don't give a damn. So kiss me underwater with your hand." She sang.
I looked and Shauna and Bradie, they had their mouths open.
Madison continued,"And I don't care about the ambulance, nostalgia knows him name. They call him loner, they call him loner. And I'd be ever so inclined one day to rain on his parade like I don't know him. Like I don't know him. And capture his embrace.
"Y- your amazing!" We all said together.
"Thank you." She said kissing my lips.
"We should probably get our stuff ready for the show. Its in an hour." Shaun said breaking our kiss.
"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower." Madison said going to our room.
I followed her in there. I pulled out a white shirt, black skinnies, and converse. I pulled them on and grabbed my bass.

Madison's POV

I hopped in the shower and rinsed off, trying not to get my hair wet. Time passed, I grabbed my red towel, and wrapped up in it. I slipped on grey skinnies and a purple V-neck shirt.

"Ready," I said coming out of the bathroom to find Andy.
"Okay, let's go." He said picking me up.
"Put me down!" I said giggling.
"No!' Andy said charging out the door and into the living room.
"Please?" I said batting my eyelashes.
"Nope." He said throwing me into the car."Happy?" He said sitting next to me.
"No...after a kiss I will be though." I said puckering my lips.
"Okay," He said kissing me.
"Ugh, get a room!" Bradie shouted getting in next to Andy.
"No." We both said and went back to making-out.

-later-

"Five minutes until we go on." Said Shaun.
"Yeah!" Said Andy excited...
"Madison, we want you to be in the crowd." Bradie Said.
"Okay." I said, standing up and walking down to the crowd.
Bradie walked onto the stage and screams went off. Then, Andy walked onto stage and girls screams went off (including mine) again. Finally, Shaun came out and lots off screams went.The screams died down and started off with Back Of My Head. Andy finished the song and then a girl came on stage.
"Contest winner." I thought.
I know that girl... Holy frick! My heart stopped beating for a second.
"Welcome, Morgana Beverly! Madison, come on up here." Andy said.
I felt like my legs were jello, walking up there. I got up the stage and walked over to Andy and Morgana. All I could do was cry...tears of joy, relief, and happiness. I pulled Andy into a hug.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"No need to thank," He whispered back.
I went up to Morgana and pulled her into a huge hug. We walked backstage and sat on the couch.
"Morgana!" Was all I could spit out.
"Madison! I missed my big sister!" She said pulling me into a hug, again.
"I have so much to tell you! I should probably start out with, Andy and I are dating!" I said squealing... did I really just do that?!
"Oh, my gosh! I knew you guys would make a cute couple! Congrats." Morgana said to me.
"Well... I know how you used to like Shaun. He's not dating anyone!" I said.
"Really!" She said her eyes getting big.
"Yeah, I can set you guys up!" I replied.
"YES!" Morgana said really loud.
Andy, Shaun, and Bradie finished the concert and walked backstage.
"Thank you!' Morgana and I said together, to Andy.
"Your welcome." Andy said pulling us into ta hug.
I walked over to Shaun.
"Morgana likes you and I was wondering if you would go out with her sometime? You, Morgana, Kendra, Bradie, Me, and Andy could all go out." I said sweetly.
Shaun looked over my shoulder at Morgana and smiled.
"Sure." He said smiling.
"Now I don't want you doin' a one night stand on my little sister!" I said laughing.
"I probably won't." He said smiling.
"Okay," I said walking back to Morgana.
"SHAUN SAID YES!" I screamed.
Morgana and I started dancing and jumping around.
"Shaun said yes to what?" Said Andy and Bradie with smug smiles.
"To going out with Morgana!' I said still dancing.
Andy and Bradie turned to Shaun.
"Payback time! Shaun's got a girlfriend, Shaun's got a girlfriend!" Andy and Bradie sang.
"Shut up!" Shaun said.

Andy's POV

"SHAUN SAID YES!" Madison screamed to Morgana.
Morgana and Madison started dancing and jumping around.
"Shaun said yes to what?" Bradie and I asked.
"To going out with Morgana!' Madison said still dancing with Morgana.
Bradie and I turned to Shaun.
"Payback time! Shaun's got a girlfriend, Shaun's got a girlfriend!" We sang.
"Shut up!" Shaun said.
I toke Shaun's arm and led him out of earshot.
"I thought you liked Madison." I whispered.
"I thought I did. Shes just a great friend." Shaun said.
"Oh, thank goodness!" I said walking back to Madison. I kissed her lightly on the lips.
"Should I get a lip piercing?" She said giggling.
"Up to you." I said kissing her, again.
Bradies girlfriend appeared and he kissed then wrapped his arms around her. Shaun and Morgana were sitting on the couch talking, while holding hands. We were all happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!! Cuz I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)))=DDDDDDDD Thx for reading come back next time for the adventures of Madison and ANDY!! lol I think ANDY needs to be capitalized so we know how important he is=DD