Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

1.2

Morgana's POV

I took out my journal and then a black pen.
I like Australia so far. Shaun, me, Bradie, Kendra, Madison, and Andy are all going out tonight. I'm so excited! I really like Shaun, hes sweet, nice, lovable, and not to mention, hott as hell! I can't wait for tonight! I wrote in my journal.

-later-

"Get ready to go!" Shaun said coming in my room.
"You should knock. What if I was naked?" I asked him?
"I'd be blushing and I would close the door... I don't know." Shaun said laughing.
"Okay... I'll be ready soon." I said. God, his eyes were so hypnotizing.
"'Kay," He said walking out of the room.
I picked a red V-neck dress. It was a little above the knee, just good enough to get attention. I went into the bathroom and plugged in my flat iron. Once it warmed up, I straighted my whole head of hair. I put on some lip gloss then shut off the light. I walked out of my room to see Andy and Madison, positioned against the wall making-out.
"Don't really want to see that!" I said, breaking their kiss.
"Well, get used to it!" Shaun said, coming from around the corner.
"Ugh, okay." I said.

Madison's POV

I had just got done getting ready when Andy came in my room.
"Hey, sexy." He said coming up behind me.
"Hey." I said, taking his hand and leading him out of my room.
Andy started kissing me roughly. He slammed my back into the wall and kissed me harder. I couldn't feel the pain of being slammed into the wall, I was too happy. I put my foot on the wall behind me. Andy started to put his hand on my leg and slowly push up my dress. I felt his tongue asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth letting Andy push his tongue into mine. We started getting way to into it. I didn't see anything except Andy, but that was rudely interrupted by Morgana.
"Don't really wanna see that!" Morgana said, breaking our kiss.
"Well, get used to it!" Shaun said, coming from around the corner.
"Ugh, okay." Morgana said. Wait! Was she having eye sex with Shaun?!
"Let's get going." Andy said. I put my leg down, which caused Andy's hand slip off it, and my dress go down.
We walked into the kitchen to see Bradie and Kendra.
"Hey, we are going to get going." Shaun said.
"Okay," Bradie said, grabbing Kendra's hand.
We all piled into Andy's car and he started to drive. We finally got to the place and we all got out. I grabbed Andy's hand and he pulled me into a hug. Gosh, I never noticed how hard it was to walk and hug... I looked over at Morgana, her and Shaun were talking. They were looking intensely at each other. They are really in love.
"Babe?" Andy said, looking at me.
"Yeah?" I said.
"What are you thinking?" He said opening the door for me.
"I was just looking how happy Shaun and Morgana look." I said smiling. Andy smiled back.
"I love you." He said kissing me.
"I love you, too!" I said kissing him back.
"Reservation for Andy." He said to the hostess.
"Okay, right this way." She said.
The waitress led us to a table for 6.
"Here you go!" She said setting down menus.
We ordered our food and then started talking. I looked over to see Shaun leading Morgana out of the resturant door.
"Oh la, la!" I said pointing to them.
"Nice!" Andy said.

Shaun's POV

Morgana and I started really hitting it off.
"You wanna go get some air for a minute?" I asked Morgana.
"Okay," She replied.
I took her hand and led her out the door. We started walking and talking. I looked straight into her eyes. Morgana stopped talking and looked at me too. I moved closer to her and our lips colided. We kissed for a while until we separated breathless. I looked into her eyes. Then, Morgana smiled, the biggest smile ever.
"Will you be my girlfriend? I know we've only known each other for a couple days, but I really like you." I said, nervous.
"Yes." She said smiling even bigger now.
Our lips colided yet again. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I asked for an etrance with my toungue and she let it in. We had a little toungue war then decided we to go back into the resturant. We walked in the resturant and Andy was smiling and me.
"Gosh, stop." I said to Andy.
Morgana just giggled then took her place next Madison and I. She whispered something to Madison, and then they started dancing in their seats.
"You either kissed her or asked her out!" Andy said laughing.
"Both..." I said.
"Oh, you took big boy steps!" Andy said, laughing more.
Before I could say anything, Madison shut him up with a kiss. They parted breathless.
"And you make fun of me?" I said.
"Shut up!" Madison and Andy said together.
I looked over at Bradie and he was kissing Kendra.
"Sucking face enough?" I asked them.
"Shut up." Bradie hissed.
I looked over at Morgana. She was looking at her shoes. I moved her chin up so she was facing me. I smiled and she smiled back. Our lips colided and I could feel her smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you like it! It took me a while but wateves i love writing well thx for reading come back next time for the Adventures of Madison and ANDY! lol=]]