Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

0.9

Madison's POV

I sat in the shower, letting the hot water run down my back. The water ran into my cuts, making then burn...damn mosquitoes. I got out of the shower, grabbing my red towel. I dried my hair and then my body. After fully drying off, I slipped on my tie dye shirt and grey skinnies. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Bradie with a blonde chic.
"Care to tell me who this is?" I said to Bradie
"Oh! Madison! Uh, this is Kendra." He said pointing to her.
"Hi. I'm Andy's girlfriend." I said holding out my hand. She took it shook it firmly.
"Crap, look at the time! I have to go."She said kissing Bradie on the lips."Bye, Madison." Kendra grabbed her purse off the couch and went out the door.
"So... do Shaun and Andy know about her?" I said.
"No..." Bradie said.
"Okay... well I have to go. Bye." I said walking out the door. I hopped into my car and drove to the hotel my mum was staying at. I walked into the room.
"Hey, mum."I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hi." She said back.
"What are you doing?" I asked her.
"I'm packing. My flight is tomorrow afternoon."She said, putting a green sweater in her suitcase.
"Oh, okay. Well i told Andy I'd meet him at Starbucks... so, bye." I said.
"Bye, Hun. Talk to you tomorrow." She called behind me.
I hoped into my car and drove off to Starbucks. I walked through the heavy glass door and saw Andy.
"Hey, sexy." He said grabbing my waist.
"Hey, babe." I said, kissing his soft lips.
"Did you know that when I came out of the shower, Bradie was kissing this girl, Kendra." I said sipping the coffee Andy got me.
"Oh, little bro got a women! Nice. Did she have sex hair?" He asked laughing.
"No."I said laughing.
"Aww, to bad for him! Maybe you'll have some tonight?" He said, smiling ear to ear.
"Maybe..." I said smiling also.
"May I have a chocolate chip cookie?" I asked the brunette waitress.
"Yeah, here you go." She said handing me the cookie.
"Thanks!" I said handing her a $2.
I finished up my cookie and coffee.
"Lets go." Said Andy.
"Okay." I said throwing away my trash then taking Andy's arm.
Andy got into the drivers seat as I got in the passengers side.
~Once we got home~
Andy laied on my bed with his shirt off.
"You know you want this sexy man!" He said pointing to himself.
"I do!" I said jumping on the bed, next to him.
We made-out for a while then laied down. I pulled off my tie dye shirt. Andy started to unbuckle his pants when we heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I said loudly.
"Your mum!" She said.
"Oh, shit!"I whispered.
I slipped back on my shirt while Andy buckled his pants back up. I went up to the door and opened it.
"Hi, mum." I said.
"Hi, darlin'. Did I interrupted something?" She asked.... YES!
"No." I said.
"Okay, well I just wanted to say bye." She said staring at Andy and I.
"Bye, mum." I said hugging her.
"Bye, Andrew." She said to Andy.
"Bye, Ms. Bev." Andy said hugging her.
She walked out of the room and down the hall.
"That was pretty close." I said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um... got a bit more adultishhhh...... lol this is dedicated to Sofia