Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

0.8

Madison's POV

We ended up going to a restaurant/bar. It was kinda classy so we didn't get drunk...well we didn't do anything we will regret... I hope.

Andy and I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Andy was on my right and Bradie was on my left.

"What did we do last night when we came home?" I asked Shaun, who was sitting on the floor.

"Well you were drunk and you went up to Bradie. You said hugging him,"I miss you! I h-h-haven't seen you in a while. I love you, bro! Hahaha."

"Aww, sorry dude!" I said hugging Bradie.

"Its okay. It was kinda funny!" He said.

"So funny!!" I said lightly punching his arm.

I layed on Andy's chest.

"I love you." He said brushing my hair then kissing my forehead.

"I love you, too! What else did we do?" I asked.

"Well, then you guys went into the bedroom singing Sweet December. After that you guys fell asleep." He said biting his nails.

"Nothing to bad!" Andy said. I was still laying on his chest.

Just then Jumpnow came through the door with Jimmy.

"Hey, dudes!" Jumpnow said.

"Uh, knock much?" Is aid laughing and getting up. I went over to Jumpnow and Jimmy and gave them hugs.

"Long time, no see!" I said, face buried into Jumpnow chest.

"Yeah!" Jimmy said.

"Uh... I don't know how to say this...but... I am pregnant!" Said aloud.

"WHAT!?" Everyone said together.

"That is not possible!"Andy said looking down.

"I know 'cause... I got ya!! Haha you guys fell for it!" I said laughing.

"No funny!" Andy said.

"So, why isn't it possible?" Jumpnow said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like ittttttttttttttt=D i do!!!