The Ghost Of You

I'm Screwed

Mikey is grabbing my ass. Oh how many times I've wished this could happen. Only, Mikey was awake and he knew what he was doing.
I must have had a horrified look on my face because Ray asked me what was wrong.
"Mikeys grabbing my ass," I said.
They burst out laughing and this time, woke Mikey up.
"What's so funny?" he asked, sleepily.
They just laughed harder and Frank fell on the floor from laughing so hard.
Mikey looked at me. "What?" he asked.
"Mikey, feel where your hand is," I told him.
He gave me a confussed look, but did it anyway. His eyes went wide and he quickly jumped up. "Oh my God, Gee. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..." He started, but stopped and ran up the stairs.
Well, there goes any chance of him ever understanding. I got up and went into the kitchen. Frank came after me.
"Now I tell him, Frankie. He just freaked out and ran away," I said, sitting down and putting my face in my hands.
"Gerard, don't jump to conclusions. you don't know what's going through his head. Go talk to him," he said.
"I don't know if I can," I said.
"Gerard, if you don't get your ass up those stairs and talk to your brother, I am going to post a picture of you, naked on the internet," Frank thretened.
I glared at him. "You wuldn't."
"Oh, wouldn't I?" he asked.
"Fine I'm going. But if anytihng goes wrong, I'm blaming you," I told him.
"I will take full responsibility," Frank said.
I got up and headed uptairs to mine and Mikey's room. When I got up there, I opened up the door to see Mikey on his bed, lightly banging his head on the wall.
"Stupid, idiot, dumbass, moron," he said, with each bang.
"Mikey?" I asked.
He looked at me and then quickly turned away.
"Mikey, what's wrong?" I asked.
His shoulders started heaving up and down and I heard him sniffle.
"Mikey please. What's wrong?" I asked again. I walked over to his bed and put my arms around him.
He tried to pull away, but I just held him tighter. Then, he buried his face in my shoulder and started sobbing. I held on to him tightly.
"Mikey, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Gee, I'm so sorry! You probably hate me now," Mikey cried.
"Micheal James Way," I said. I cupped his face in my hands and lifted his head up so I could look into his eyes. "You know that I could never hate you. No matter what."
"But, what I did down stairs..." Mikey started, but I cut him off.
"Mikey, that wasn't your fault. You were half asleep. It's okay." I told him.
"I'm still sorry, Gerard," he said.
"It's okay, Mikey. It's okay," I said. I looked into his beautiful eyes as I held his face in my hands. He's so beautiful.
Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned in and gently pushed my lips against his.

Comments get you skittles