The Ghost Of You

What Am I Going To Do?

After a few seconds, I pulled away. I let go of his face and looked at him with wide eyes. But his stayed closed and his lips were slightly parted.
"Oh my God, Mikey," I said.
He opened his eyes.
"Mikey, I'm so sor-," I started, but was cut off by my brothers lips being pushed against mine. He's kissing me?! I closed my eyes and kissed back. Mikey wraped his arms around my neck and I slid my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me as I laid him down on the bed.
His hands started to roam my upper body. I gently grazed my tongue across his lower lip, asking for an entrance. Mikey opened his mouth and I snaked my tongue inside, meeting his. Slowly, our tongues danced together, not fighting for dominance, but dancing. Like they've longed to be together for years.
Mikey's hands came to a rest on my ass, were he gave it a gentle squeeze. I moaned into his mouth. I needed to hear him moan. I messaged his tongue with my own and he let out a long, pleasurable moan. I smiled into the kiss.
I felt Mikey's erection press against my leg, and I knew that mine was pressing into his. I lifted Mikey off of the bed, so we were sitting on the bed, but still kissing. I felt Mikey undo the buttons of my shirt and he slid it off my shoulders.
I grabbed it and threw it on the floor. I unzipped Mikey's jacket and threw that to the ground, then unzipped hihs sweatshirt and threw that to the ground. He has way too many layers on. I was glad when I saw that Mikey wasn't wearing a t-shirt under his hoodie. I roamed his bare chest with my hands and the kiss got deeper. My hands stopped at his nipples and my fingers started to tease them.
Mikey groaned and threw his head back, exposing his neck. I attached my mouth to his neck and began to suck on his neck. Mikey moaned, signaling that he wanted more. I kissed down his chest and stopped at his right nipple. I swirled my tongue around it, then gently ran my tongue over it.
Mikey's hands made their way to my hair and he threaded his fingers through it. He gently pulled, and I took that as he wanted more. I took his nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. Mikey let out a moan. I quickly bit down, catching him off gaurd.
I laid him back down on the bed and went back up to his lips, kissing him deeply and slipping my tongue into his mouth. I ground my hips into his, and he through his head back, moaning loudly.
"You like that, Mikey?" I asked.
He nodded. I ground my hips into his some more and started to kiss his chest again. I worked my way down his chest ot his belly button and plunged my tongue into it. Mikey arched his back. I did that for a while, then started kissing his pelvise. I unbuttoned his pants and and pulled down the zipper as I bit into his pelvise. Mikey gasped and pushed me off of him.
I just stared at him. "Mikey, what's wrong?"
"No. No, no, no. We shouldn't have done this," Mikey said, with wide eyes. He quickly jumped off the bed and did up his pants.
"Mikey-" I started, but he cut me off.
"No. Gerard, this is wrong. It's sick, It's illegal," Mikey said. He picked up his cloths and put them on.
I got up and grabbed his arm. "Mikey, stop. How can love be sick and wrong?"
"I have to go," he said and pulled away.
"Where?" I asked.
"I don't know. I just have to get out of here," Mikey said, and ran out of the room.
I ran after him. Before he got to the door, I grabbed his arm again and turned him around so he was looking at me. "Mikey, please don't go. Let's just talk about this, please," I pleaded.
"Gerard, no. We shouldn't have done that," he said.
"Hey gus. What's going on?" Bob asked as he , Ray and Frank came into the livingroom.
Mikey turned to go out the door, but I grabbed him and pulled him and pulled him back. Then, I pressed my lips to his. He didn't pull away, but he also didn't kiss back. I pulled away and lokked at Mikey.
He lokked back with a sad look on his face.
I felt a tear run down my cheek.
"I love you, Mikey. Please don't leave," I said.
A tear ran down Mikey's cheek also. "I'm sorry, Gee," he said and was out the door.

Cliff hanger. Please comment and you will get candy.