The Ghost Of You

What The ***?!

Mikey had just fallen asleep and i was watching him sleep. He looked so beautiful when he slept. I'm not tired and yet its five in the morning. I sighed and got out of bed. I put on a sweat shirt and walked downstairs to the computer in the livingroom. I logged on and checked my blog, then I went onto one site where a bunch of kids write fanfictions about us and other bands. Mostly us though and I have no idea why. As I was skimming aroung looking at the story titles one caught my eye. It as called The Ghost Of You and the little discription said it was a waycest. Waycest? Is that incest between me and Mikey? I clicked on it and and started to read it. It wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be filled with just sex, but it was accually quite sweet. In this story, me and Mikey were so in love with each other we took care of each other. This was set back to when I was still drinking and Mikey kept trying to get me to quit. I kept trying to do it for him, but then my love for him would become too much and I just started drinking again. Until finally I confessed my love for him and he said he loved me back and I quit drinking. Then we made love and the discription was so vivid. In the story it said how much I really loved him and I started to smile. They have no idea how much I really love Mikey, but damn are they close.
"Gee?"
I jumped about ten feet in the air and turned around. Mikey was there looking really sleepy.
"Mikey, what are you doing up? You should still be sleeping."
"Gee, it's nine in the morning."
I looked at the clock. So it was. Time flies when you're reading about sex. Hee hee.
"What are you reading?"
I quickly exed off the website and turned back to him. "Nothing."
"Right. Want some coffee?"
I nodded. Then Mikey did something I never would've expected. He leaned down and kissed me softly. My eyes went wide then they slowly slipped closed. After a while, Mikey pulled away and smilled softly at me.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"What? I can't give my boyfriend a kiss goodmorning?"
Boyfriend? YAY! I wan't to mess with him a little. "No you can't."
He looked really sad, like really sad.
"Baby, I was just kidding."
He looked up at me and smilled. "Baby?"
I shrugged. He sat down on my lap and kissed me again. This time a bit more intense. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I slid my arms around his waist. I tilted my head to the side and deepened the kiss. Then I slid my tongue across Mikey's bottom lip and he opened up for me. I slid my tongue into Mikey's mouth, tasting him. He moaned and started to play with my tongue. It was my turn to moan now. After a while of just playing with eack others tongues, we had to pull away for air. I rested my forehead against Mikey's and smilled at him.
"I love you, Mikey."
"I love you too, Gerard."
"Coffee?"
"Please."
"Good. Go make me some."
He looked like he was about to kill me and i just laughed at him.
"Asshole. See if I ever kiss you again," he said as he made his way to the kitchen and started to make the coffee. I came up behind him after he was done putting it all together, wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. "I love you baby."
"Yeah sure you do," he said and turned around to get out of my grasp.
"Hey," I said still holding on to him while he was facing me. "Mikey look at me."
He did.
"Don't ever think for one moment that I don't love you. Because I'll never stop loving you," I said.
He smilled at me. "I love you too."
We madde out until the coffee machine beeped. Mikey got down a few cups from the top cubord and handed me one. I poored myself a cup and turned to put sugar in it. As I turned around I heard the sound of glass breaking. I quickly turned back around and saw Mikey on the floor, writhing. I got down and held him close. I knew what was happening to him but I don't see how it's possible.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while i just finally have the time to do it and will be updating as much as i can so read comment please comment