My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

Hawkward

I sighed as I walked in the house, just coming home from work,” Guys, I'm home!" I stopped to put my jacket on the coat rack, when suddenly I was on the ground, with a heavy body on top of me.

"Heya, Andrea!” Jack grinned from atop my back.

"Hey, Jack. Not that I'm not happy to see you or anything, but,” I huffed,” Could you please get your skinny ass off of my back!"

“No can do.” He said laughing at my discomfort.

“And why the hell not?” I laughed back.

“Because you’re more comfy then the couch.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Ugh. Fine then.” I sighed and sat there for a minute, then Alex walked by. He looked in our direction and I mouthed to him, ”Alex! Help get Jack off of me!”

He came walking over quietly ninja style and shoved Jack.

“What the fuck?” He asked as he fell to the ground. He got up and was about to sit on me again when Alex pulled me up over his shoulder and ran upstairs to my room. Jack started following close behind, and Alex quickly tossed me on the bed.

I sighed thinking that Jack was gone and Alex wasn’t going to do anything. Though in retrospect it was pretty stupid of me to have asked Alex for help. Before I knew it both of them were next me tickling my sides furiously.

Soon I was laughing so hard that I was about to burst into tears. I thrashed my legs around and apparently I hit Alex in the shoulder and he stumbled back. I looked at Jack and jumped up, pushing Alex into the bed, and straddled his midsection. Jack pinned his arms above his head and I began to tickle him.

“Not…fucking…fair!” He told us between gasps of air and laughter.

“Totally fair.” I said high fiveing Jack, as he began to walk out of the room.

"Gee thanks 'Drea. You hurt mah shoulder." He fake pouted and held it with his hand.

"Well? What else was I supposed to do?" I laughed."Just sit there while you and Jack tickled me? Pshh, please."

"That would have been less hurtful."

"Well sor-ry!" i laughed. "What do you want me to do? Kiss it better?" I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe." He said laughing.

I looked at him a little wide-eyed. He was dead serious.

We both burst out laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes again as I leaned forward and kissed his shoulder.

"There! Better?" I said smiling and rolling my eyes so that he could actually see it this time. Our faces were a hell of a lot closer then i thought they'd be.

"Yeah...but you know-"

"Guys! They brought home food, get your asses over here so we can eat!" Matt yelled loudly.

Alex sighed and we both went to go get something to eat.

*One dinner and as many meaningless and corny jokes as you can count later*

“Will you guys be ready to go in the next ten minutes?” Matt asked them, walking in after starting my Volkswagen bus.

“Yeah,” Rian answered him, as all of them appeared on by one, except for Alex, who was apparently in the bathroom.

“So what time are you guys coming back?” I asked them.

“You mean ‘you guys’ as in us five?” Matt asked me back. I nodded. “You’re coming with us though.”

“I am?”

“Well yeah. I was hoping you’d fill in for my girlfriend Maddie. She usually sells our merch along with Vinny, but she couldn’t fly over so I needed someone to take her place…Will you do it?”

“Hell yeah!" I smiled. "I’ll be right back, I just need to change.” I went up the steps and into my room, pulling out some black skinny jeans and a purple v-neck. I pulled on my skinny jeans, tossing my dress pants on the bed, and took off my shirt as well.

I was about to put my shirt on, when the bathroom door cracked open. And Alex stepped out in nothing, but boxers, having seemed to just have gotten out of the shower. His hair was sticking to his face, as it was wet. I gasped and so did he, noticing I was In here, and even more so without a shirt. I covered my chest with the shirt that was in my hand.

“I..uh…sorry!” He said, turning the other way. “I didn’t know you were in here…”

“L-Likewise.” I responded blushing.

We were silent for a minute before breaking into laughter at our predicament.

“I ah…I’m sorry.” I said still laughing, as I slipped my shirt on.

“Me too.” Alex laughed as well.

“I’ll leave you to get dressed."

*An hour and a half later*

I was currently sitting at the merch table with Vinny. They introduced me to him, and then had to take off to get ready for their set.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't know what to title chapters anymore...Sosososo sorry for not posting. I'm going to post all the chapters i had written. I'm not sure why i never updated here...Again sosososo sorry!