My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

Oh Yeah, Best Dinner Ever

Alex's P.O.V

It was nearly an hour, before Lisa was finished talking,

"I love you."She said as she finished talking.

"Love you too." I said and hung up without any hesitation.

God she can talk forever, I thought with a chuckle. I began to walk to the living room.

When I entered I saw that Andrea was leaving. "You're leaving already?"

She nodded, "Forgot I had somethings to take care of..." She said a little quietly.

"Oh."I remembered that she walked to work today, seeing as her bitch of a sister was using her car because she was visiting. "Do you need a ride home?"

Andrea's P.O.V

I was almost out the door when he stopped me.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked probably remembering that my sister had my car.

I thought it over quickly. I guess I might as well make the best of today...

"Uhh, sure." He smiled

***

We drove to my house, and we got there only to find that my sister was already here.

I sighed.

He stopped the car and looked at me.

"I'm sorry.."He said, moving the hair from my eyes.

"For what?" I smiled lightly.

"Because of what you have to go through..."He got this look in his eyes. "Can I come in?"

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because, I want to meet your sister. He was holding back laughter, and had a devious look in his eyes.

"Uhm...Okay."By now I thought he was fairly insane, though I couldn't help but smile."What are you thinking?"

"Oh, you'll see." He said with a glint to his eyes.

"Alright, but I must warn you-she's the crazy fan girl type, and I wouldn't put it past her to try and rape you when you're not looking."

He laughed, "She can't be that bad.

I laughed as well,"Alright, if you say so,but don't say I didn't warn you."

We walked up to the door and stepped inside. She was sitting on the couch and didn't bother to look up at me.

"I'm home." I said to her.

"Mhm." She still didn't look over.

I sighed as he followed me into the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked slightly annoyed, because of thr fact that she doesn't really give a crap whether I talk to her or not.

She waltzed in looking at her feet, when she looked up. Her eyes flew straight to Alex, nearly popping out of her head in the process.

"You! You're...Alex Gaskarth!" She said obviously surprised that I could even be considered good enough to hang out with in his eyes.

"That I am." He said smirking at her reaction.

"Why are you here?" she asked eyes glued to him.

"I gave Andrea a ride home form work, and she asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner."He smiled politely at her as I went to look in the fridge.

"Yeah! But like I was saying,"I said butting in,"Kayla: what do you want for dinner?"

"I don't really care." Kayla said looking Alex over.

"Sure you don't. What about you Alex?"

He thought for a minute. "How about breakfast for dinner? I've always loved that."

I grinned, that was my favorite.

"Okay, it just so happens that I can make a mean chocolate chip pancake!"

I began cooking as they talked: her shamelessly flirting with him, and Alex pretending not to notice. He was holding back a laugh by now, at how frustrated she was making me.

"It;s pretty amazing that you can play the guitar."She said tracing circles on his leg, as they were sitting on the counter top.

Gag.

"Not really..It's just an instrument." He said as modest as ever.

"You know,it really is. I've tried to learn before but believe me, I failed hard."She continued tracing patterns on his thigh. Kayla looked up at him through her eyelashes,"Maybe you could teach me sometime."

GAG.

"I dunno, maybe..."He said to be polite, and I could tell he was laughing inside, as though to say, is she for real?

She hopped off the counter and went somewhere in the house. He watched her until she left, making sure she was gone then got off him self. I turned my attention to the stove once more, as I felt his arms snake around my waist.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled at him.

Her steps grew closer.

"Just play along!" He whispered back.

"Why?!"

"Because, how do you think she'll feel when the sister she thinks isn't good enough, 'gets'" He made the air quotes."The one guy she can't have her way with."

Everything snapped into place for me.

Realizing that I understood he grinned.

"Okay," I smiled too. I heard her come into the kitchen. I continued to cook, his arms still around me.

I thought he was just going to stand there to freak her out. I was wrong.

He kissed my cheek, and slowly went down my neck.

Obviously against my will, my cheeks turned a bright red.

I felt her staring so I turned to look and there she stood, mouth agape.

I turned back around and attempted to stifle my laughter.

He sidestepped away, to my dismay.

"Oh you were standing there?" He said scratching his neck, and faking his shock.

She nodded, totally and completely bewildered.

***

I couldn't stop smiling all through dinner. Mostly because Alex, kept fake flirting with me, the whole time, and my sister was green with envy. As we continued to eat our chocolate chip pancakes and eggs, his hand traveled from my knee to my hand. And her eyed followed through the glass table top.

Oh yeah, best dinner ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha i like this one. (: so to say even though it may be too soon for them to act this way haha

as always, comment & subscribe ♥