I'm Not Okay I Promise

I Have To Stay Away

I got up early the next morning, Gerard was still asleep on the floor while Nia is still sleeping on my bed. I got up to get dressed. I went outside to get some breakfast. I took my bag with me. I have everything that I needed to carry out my plan, I finished my breakfast and I went back to my room, Nia and Gerard are still sleeping. I quietly placed my bag on my desk and I made my way outside. I went for a walk by the football field, hoping that Brad wasn't there.

Unfortunately, he saw me and he walked towards me, I tried to run but he grabbed my arm. He took me to a secluded area and he pinned my hands to the wall.

"Don't you ever talk to him again!" He said with anger on his face.

"What are you talking about Brad?" I asked him.

"Don't you dare hang out with that outcast!" He shouted.

"What?" I asked him looking confused.

"Don't you act stupid! I don't ever want to see you near Gerard again!" He said with anger on his face.

"He's my friend! Leave us alone!" I defended.

"More like you love him!" Brad said while he tightened his grip.

"Let me go!" I said, but his grip only got tighter.

"Not until you tell that outcast to get on with his own life! You're mine now... Ever since you said yes!" He said, tears started falling from my face.

"I will never hurt Gerard!" I said, his grip hardened again and it made me scream.

"If you don't I will!" He said and I started to cry.

"Don't!" I said and he let go of my other arm. He dragged me to my dorm and we went in only to see Gerard and Nia still sleeping.

"Nia help me!" I said and Nia got up.

"Stop that Brad!" Nia shouted out.

"Wake up that outcast!" Brad demanded, and Nia woke up Gerard.

"Terri!" Gerard said, he saw me crying.

"Tell him Terri! Tell him!" Brad shouted out, he let go of my arm and I fell to the floor. Gerard came closer and he held me tight.

"Gerard, I'm sorry..." I said while crying.

"What did he do to you?!" Gerard said.

"Tell him!" Brad shouted and I began to cry harder.

"I can't be with you anymore Gerard!" I shouted out, knowing this is not the best thing to do.

"Why?" Tears fell down on Gerard's face.

"I can't be with you anymore!" He let go of me and I ran to Nia. Gerard walked out of the room.

"Nia what have I done!?" I said as I cried on her shoulder. Brad came closer to comfort me, I pushed him away.

"Don't you dare go near me!" I shouted out looking at Brad.

"But-" He said and I pushed him out of the room, locking the door and falling to the ground.

"I love Gerard! why can't he learn to accept that!?" I said as I curled up on the floor with Nia by my side, trying to stop my tears.

- Gerard's POV -

I ran back to my room, slamming the door shut, I fell to the floor crying! I took my bag and I took out a sharp knife, I cut it through my wrist and I continued to do it. A few minutes later, my wrist is bleeding like hell, somebody knocked on the door. I opened the door and I saw that it was Nia. she came in and she saw my arm.

"What are you doing?!" Nia shouted out, she took away my knife.

"I'm trying to kill myself can't you see!?" I said and she pushed me to my bed, she took out a first aid kit and she began to clean up my wrist. She threw away the knife after cleaning my wounds and she sat beside me.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know!" She said and she laid me on my bed.

"No more killing yourself!" She said and I nodded, staring blankly at the ceiling. She left me there, my mind is full of thoughts about Terri.

"I love her..." I said as I closed my eyes.