I'm Not Okay I Promise

Matchmaker Terri

I woke up the next day, surprised to see Nia sitting by the side of my bed. I'm not so surprised as I gave her a spare key. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and get dressed, she waited for me outside and we walked together to English Class. I said that I would take English for the next few weeks until the month of November ends.

"So, how's your sleep?" She asked me and it looked like she wanted to tell something to me, we went to an empty corridor and we spoke there for about 5 minutes.

"I'm sorry to say, but Brad wants a first date with you later this evening..." She said with a look of sadness.

"I can't help it! I think of Gerard all day long..." I said as I banged my head on the wall. She looked at me and I tried to fix myself.

"Maybe it's a wrong idea to take English as your first subject." She said and I sighed.

"We should get to class." I said and we continued to walk to English Class. We came across Ray who was also walking to English Class.

"Hi Ray!" We said in chorus and he said hello.

"I thought your first class is with Gerard?" He asked me looking confused.

"I don't want to see him for now..." And I frowned, we went to English Class and we sat down together. Ray sat at the chair 2 spaces behind us. I saw him spin around in his chair and he fell down, he sat up and he took a crayon. He licked it and he bit it! I noticed that he was looking at a girl. I noticed that the girl was Melinda, the other nerd who fixed my room on my first day here. I think he was trying to get her attention.

After class, I saw Ray walking back to his room. We talked to Ray.

"Hi Ray, wanna know Melinda?" Nia asked and she giggled.

"Wha? Who?" He said and he blushed. We laughed at Ray's reaction.

"Don't lie! We know you like Melinda!" I said and he sighed.

"Sure, help me like how you helped Frank and Monica." He said and I smiled.

"Will do Ray!" I said and he nodded.

"Thanks Matchmaker Terri!" He said with a smile, and he walked away. I was shocked at what he told me. I'm not a matchmaker! I can't even get the guy I like!

"Am I really a matchmaker?!" I asked her, looking confused. She nodded and she giggled. We came across Melinda and we had a little conversation with her.

"Hi Melinda!" Nia said with a smile, Melinda smiled back at us.

"Hi Nia! Hi Terri! Anything I could do for you today?" She asked us.

"Nope, we just wanted to talk to you..." Nia said.

"Have you noticed Ray?" NIa and I said in unison, she nodded.

"Yup! He seems to act strange lately..." she said with a frown.

"I think she likes another girl..." Melinda said, Nia and I both shook our heads.

"No! He likes you!" Nia said.

"How can he? I'm ugly!" She said and she grabbed her bag.

"Want to go to the salon with us?" I asked her as I looked at Nia like I had and idea.

"Sure, I've never been to a salon before." She said and we went to the Salon, after we got out, We all wen to our dorm. Melinda looked so amazing! We gave her contact lens so she doesn't have to wear big sunglasses. She looked at the mirror and she started jumping around my room.

Image
Melinda After the visit to the to the Salon...

"Thank you very much! Now Ray will definitely like me!" She said and she gave me her E-mail address.

"I'll send you mail when I get an idea on how you can meet with Ray!" I said excitedly and she went out.

"You're the greatest matchmaker in campus Terri!" Nia said and she gave me a handshake. I stood up and I began to bow in front of the mirror, Nia laughed as I did that. I sat down and my smile turned into a frown.

"I want to be with Gerard!" I said as I buried my face on my pillow. Nia calmed me down and she wiped my tears.

"Just wait here ok!" Nia said and she left me staring at the door, I waited for her to come back. After a few minutes somebody came by and I smiled. I tackled that person to the ground.

"Hi Terri!" He said and we stood up.

"Gerard!" I said as I gave him a hug. Nia came back with Mikey, Bob and Frank. We all sat down on the floor and talked about how we could get together Ray and Melinda.

"I have an idea! The library!" Bob said as we all nodded in agreement.

"They could pass notes! That would be so cool!" Mikey said.

"We have to make sure that they're alone." Frank said.

"How about we set them up!" Gerard said. I nodded and I sat beside him, knowing that they don't know about my secret crush on Gerard, I scooted away.

"We need to make them meet there at about five in the afternoon, there's not much people there at that time!" Nia said.

"Yes that would be great!" I said, and we planned the set up all night. We played spin the bottle.

"You're it Terri! truth or dare?" Nia asked me.

"I feel like doing a dare today!" I said with a smile.

"Make out with Gerard for 5 minutes!" Mikey said and he giggled. I pretended to look like I don't want to do it!

"No way!" I said and Gerard frowned. I sighed and I nodded, everybody looked at us excitedly.

"You want a kiss? You'll get it!" I said and I began to kiss Gerard. He actually fell to the ground but we continued to kiss. After five minutes, I left Gerard speechless.

"Well... We're the last dare for tonight, goodnight guys!" I said and I lied down on my bed. Everybody left except for Gerard. He still looked so speechless. I came over to his side and I talked to him.

"Hi Gerard!" I said. He looked at me.

"Hi Terri, about the kiss?" He asked.

"I joked around pretending I don't want to kiss you!" I said and I hugged him tight.

"Can I sleep here with you?" He asked me, I let go and I gave him a nod. He went outside, I dressed up in my PJ's, the usual underwear and tank top. He went back with some pillows and a blanket, in his PJ's. I lied down on my bed and I closed my eyes, I heard the lock click again and I opened my eyes. Gerard made his bed on the floor.

"Why are you sleeping there?" I asked him.

"It would be rude of me if I sleep next to you." He said, I stood up and I dragged him to my bed. He pulled me close to his side of the bed.

"Goodnight Gerard!" I said as I closed my eyes.

"Now that there's no more interruptions..." He said with a sinister grin. I sighed.

"I'm sleepy..." I said and I threw a pillow at his face.

"Please?" He asked me, I shook my head.

"Please?" He pleaded and I nodded. He pinned me to my bed and he began kissing my lips, he pulled down my blanket and he removed my tank top. He kissed me and he slowly unclasped my bra. I began to moan when he kissed my neck. Then we heard a knock at my door. I heard some keys and I gasped.

"Gerard, stop it now!" I said but Gerard won't stop, I knew that he was enjoying himself, he was about to remove my underwear when the door suddenly opened. It was Nia!

"Hi Terr-" She stared at us and I gasped, she saw me topless while Gerard was kissing me. She laughed after that.

"I knew it! I should have came here earlier, so Mr. Make Out Pants can stop doing that!" She said and she pushed Gerard away. I stoop up and dressed in my PJ's and I slept beside Nia while Gerard slept on the floor. The three of us slept peacefully that night without interruptions.

I just wish she didn't interrupt us a while ago...