I'm Not Okay I Promise

Dinner with Brad

I woke up around 5:00 pm, I stood up and I took my black t-shirt and pants from my closet. I wore some black eyeliner and I fixed my hair. I took my bag and I went to the restaurant. I saw Brad sitting down in a black tuxedo, I laughed at his expression when he saw my clothes.

I took a seat and I looked around, everybody was dressed like me, not Brad. Everybody looked at him, I started laughing when Brad's cheeks blushed.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked me.

"You!" And I burst out laughing. The waiter came by and he took our orders.

"I need to go to the bathroom ok." I said as I stood up, he gave me a nod. I saw the waiter pass by the bathroom.

"Hey, drop the food on Brad's clothes ok... He's the guy wearing the black tuxedo." I said as I pointed out Brad, the waiter went back to his work and I went to the bathroom. I went back to our seat a couple of minutes later, I noticed that he moved my seat closer to his. I ignored it and I sat down.

Things are turning out the way I expected it... Except for the chair...

I sat down and I pretended to be happy with Brad, we waited for our dinner. After a few minutes, Brad began to bother me by touching my ass and saying it's an accident. I moved my chair away and I looked around.

Get ready to pay Brad!

The waiter passed by with some food, he handed out mine. He then dropped spaghetti on Brad! I laughed at him like everyone else.

"You ok Brad? Need more sauce?!" I said as I laughed st his face covered in spaghetti, he ran away and I finished my dinner. I looked around and I saw Nia by the corner, I asked her to sit beside me.

"Have any news on Gerard?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Well, they're starting on their band already... They told me that." She said as I ate my food.

"I really want to hear them play, except for the fact that I have to stay away..." I said as I drank some water.

"You can still sneak around..." She said, I shook my head.

"Brad told me that jocks will be watching me..." I said as she frowned.

"I can't do anything else but to be a messenger for you and Gerard..." She said and I sighed.

"Tell him that I miss him..." I said as I looked around.

"I will, bye Terri." She said as she walked out of the restaurant. I was about to go out too when when I saw Gerard and the others walk in, he saw me, he flashed a smile and I got lost looking at his hazel eyes. I remembered that I couldn't be seen anywhere near him so I ran back to my dorm.

I sat down on my chair thinking about him... I want to be with him, I want to hug him, I want to kiss his lips, but I can't! I sat there daydreaming when Nia suddenly came in. I looked at her, she sat next beside me and she hugged me tightly. I cried on her shoulder.

"I can't take it anymore! I love Gerard, I love him!" I said as I started to cry.

"You will still meet him again someday..." She said as she wiped off my tears, she took out a videotape from her bag and she gave it to me.

"Here's the video you wanted me to film!" She said and she gave me a smile.

"Nia, can you ask Gerard if he still likes me?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Of course Terri!" She said and she gave me a hug.

"We should watch this later." I said and I smiled.

"That would be great." She said and I laid down on my bed.

"I'll go to sleep now..." I said as I closed my eyes, dreaming about Gerard.

"Goodnight Terri." She said as she went outside and closed my door.