I'm Not Okay I Promise

Lunch With The Preps

I looked at the time and I saw that it was lunchtime already, I took my bag. I placed some extra clothes and the invitation they gave me in it. I rushed down the hall and I saw Brad, I tried to hide but right on time he found me!

"I've been looking all over for you!" He said in a kind of angry voice. He grabbed my hand and we went outside the dorms. I was feeling dizzy because he ran so fast, I couldn't catch my breath. Finally I got some time to speak when he slowed down.

"What! You gonna rape me again?!" I said trying to look strong.

"You're coming with me! We're both invited to that lunch, not much people know about the secret room so don't you ever tell!" He grumbled. We stopped outside the gym.

Image
The outside of the gym.

We went in and I saw the usual gym. we went into the girl's dressing room and we saw a shower with a sign that said: OUT OF ORDER. He pushed back the shower wall and I saw a beautiful garden. It had roses, flowers and other things that make the garden beautiful. I saw a path and I followed it. Looks like a fairytale garden to my eyes. I followed the path and found the center of the whole garden. It had a big round table and there I saw Elise with Nia and other preps and jocks.

"I am glad that you could make it Terri!" Elise said and we took a seat.

"This is a great place! How did you get to build it?" I asked her while I looked around, everybody was looking at me.

"This was built a long time ago, built while the school was under construction. When it was finished, the other family members started using this place as a hideout or a meeting place." She snapped her fingers and waiters started to give out plates to everyone who was here, including me and Brad.

"Why am I invited anyway?" I asked while I looked at some of the delicious food.

"Because you've got what it takes to be a prep, your looks, your attitude..." Nia started to say some compliments while I ate some food. I finished my food and I looked around the garden.

"But why is Gerard an outcast?" Everybody was shocked by my question, I heard gasps from every corner of the place.

"It is because he is weird, don't you see that they play croquet, they don't even know karate or any kind of self-defense either, which makes them very useless and very vulnerable." Elise said and everybody started to laugh, I began to laugh to hide suspicion.

"It would be best if you and Brad got along together, you're such a good couple by the way." She took a sip of her iced tea. And I felt like I was choking, I had nothing to say.

"Well, we can't possibly be at a time like this... I'm just new, but maybe I'll think about it." I was imagining myself banging my head on the table... "I'll think about it?!" That was just gross. But I needed a place to fit in so this group should be fine with me for a while.

"We should head back to the cafeteria, the cheerleaders will be here after 10 minutes." We all stood up, and we exited to gym. We got some food from the cafeteria and we sat on some benches outside. I saw one of the four outcasts Gerard hangs out with.

"Who is he?" I asked while I took a bite of my sandwich.

"Oh, that reminds me... Get him!" Elise said and she started to laugh with the others, They threw some food at him and he left. I pretended to laugh again which is kind of hard when you're forced to laugh. I pretended to finish my sandwich and I went back to my room.

"Where are you going Terri?" Nia asked me. I pointed out my lunch bag at the trashcan and I went up to my room. I laid down on the bed and I began to daydream.

I woke up around 6: 30 pm which reminded me that I will be meeting Gerard by the pool, I hurried out to the pool and I sat by some trees and I waited for Gerard. I ate some food that I brought along with me.

Image
The pool at school... The other pool is located at the gym which swimmers use.

Around 6: 50, I saw a guy headed out to the pool. When I looked closely, I saw Gerard. Boy was he gorgeous at night! I snapped out of it and I waved at him. He gave back a smile and he went closer with a black bag. He dropped the bag by the side.

"We can't swim here on school days..." He said nervously.

"That's why it's great! Nobody can interrupt us." I said with a smile. I began to take my uniform off and I swear that he was staring at me the whole time, I wore a black bikini and I jumped in to the pool.

- Gerard's POV -

Wow! Terri is so hot! I can't take my eyes off her while she took off her uniform. I began to get nervous because I can't swim. I can't tell her that because she'll think that I'm a loser.

"Come on in!" She said seductively, I wanted to jump in but I knew I would only end up drowning.

"I-I cant swim!" I said out. She held out her hand, I grabbed it and she jumped out of the pool. She pushed me in and I suddenly saw myself at the pool. She grabbed my hand and she placed it on her arm.

"Don't worry, hold on to me!" She said with a cute smile.

"So, why are you here at Loyola High?" I asked her while holding her arm.

"My mom and dad are researchers in Australia, they won't be back for a very long time that's why I needed to be sent to boarding school because I have no other relatives." She said sadly. I tried to cheer her up by joking about Australia, I made her giggle and that made me sort of happy.

"Do you read comics?" She asked me.

"Why did you ask?" I replied.

"I just think you're the type of guy who loves to read comics..." She said while we swam around, we went to a farther part of the pool which made me grab on to her waist. She gasped.

"Sorry about that, I get pretty scared when we go to the center." I said while I held on tightly.

"Just hold on, I like it!" She said while we both laughed.

"I love comics! I read them all the time!" I said. After about five minutes we went out of the pool. I was just surprised when she kissed me on the cheek, which then again made me blush... I dressed up in my extra clothes and I began to run.

"Let's tomorrow again in chemistry class?" She shouted out, I gave her a nod and I continued to run to my dorm. I went back to see everybody asleep, I didn't realize that it was already 10 pm. I told Frank about the whole swim and somehow he laughed about it all night... Maybe it's because I can't swim?

- Terri's POV -

I went back to my room, I think what I did was stupid at the same time kind of cute... I really can't control myself, I felt like kissing him and I did! For some stupid reason I felt kind of shy because maybe, that's the first ever time I got to kiss a boy.

I'm glad nobody saw us! I want to talk to him again sometime!

I smiled and I gave out a sigh as a sign of relief, I dressed in my PJ's which were normally my underwear and my tank top. I fixed my stuff for the next day and I went to bed.