I'm Not Okay I Promise

Paired up!

I woke up the next day and I did the same things I do every morning, including getting dressed. I looked at my watch and I noticed that it's only 6:00 in the morning, I had an hour left to do something, I began to get hungry so I went to the cafe. After finishing my breakfast, I gave a message to Nia on my phone. I asked her about the new class schedule, which Kevin, the school president announced two days ago.

I went on my way to English Class and I saw everybody I knew there, I saw Nia, Ian, Gerard, Odessa, Frank, Melinda, Monica, Ray, Mikey, Bob, and an empty seat which I was guessing would be Brad. I took a seat next to Gerard and Monica and I took out my books. I looked at around and everybody gave me a smile. I smiled back at everybody. I turned around and Nia gave me a smile, I sighed and she went closer.

"Why is it that Kevin made us classmates?" I asked her and she smiled.

"It's because we're graduates and Kevin made us classmates in all classes to bring us closer together..." She mimicked how Kevin said the phrase and it made me giggle, Gerard looked at me and I looked away. Ms Paterson came inside and we began our class, it was just another normal class with normal lectures and normal assignments.

I soon got bored and I began to draw doodles, after a few minutes our class ended and we all walked to the next class, namely Social Studies. We all took our seats, after a few minutes Mr. Edmund Grey came into the room. We we're almost getting bored but he said we were going to have a special task for one whole week.

"Ok class, the task that I'm telling you about is marriage!" He said with a smile and he wrote it on big letters on the board.

"Wha?" Nia said with a puzzled look.

"I've assigned partnerships for you... Since Mr. Brad isn't here, Ms. Odessa Myers will be with Mr. Mikey Way." He said and Odessa smiled at Mikey. I got nervous, who could I be paired up with?! I began to look around hoping that I don't get paired up with Gerard.

"Ok, Mr Gerard Way will be with..." He looked at his notes and my heart began to beat faster than usual.

"Ms. Terri Ratchet!" He said and Gerard looked at me with a wink, I sighed looking at Nia while she smiled at me.

"Ms. Nia is paired up with Mr. Ian." He said and Nia looked at Ian with relief.

"Ms. Monica is paired up with Mr. Bryar." He said and I buried my face on my book, knowing that Gerard is staring at me.

"Ms. Melinda is with Mr. Iero." He said and he looked at his notes again, Ray looked around and he saw nobody else.

"Mr. Toro, since you don't have a partner you are teamed up with Mr. Kevin Blanch." He said and Kevin went inside, we all gave him smiles and he took a seat at another empty chair. Ray stood up.

"But Mr. Grey! I can't marry Kevin!" He said and we all laughed at him, including Kevin.

"Yes you can Ray." He said and we all laughed again, he looked at Kevin and Kevin gave him a grin.

"But I'm not gay!" Ray said and we all looked at him with cheesy grins, I giggled when I saw the look on his face.

"I know Ray, but there's no one else left... This is a good way for you to practice "domestic relationships", this is good for you Ray... And trust me, it's better to live with another guy like you than a girl." He said and we all laughed at Ray. Bob stood up and he gave Ray a pat on the back.

"There there Ray- ray... You can still survive with him for a week." Bob said and we all sat down.

"Here's the deal, these two whole weeks will be like the TV show "Big Brother". He said and we all gasped.

"You mean, we can't go outside for two whole weeks?! What about our other classes?!" Ian asked Mr. Grey.

"Already taken care of Ian, you all have full credit and excuses for two whole weeks on every class." He said and he placed a picture of a house near the school.

Image
The school bought this big house for our task at school...

"The school campus will be watching over us?!" Melinda said and Mr. Gray nodded.

"Yup! Except for nighttime, you won't be on air on 7:30pm or dinnertime. There will be tasks like the TV show and you must cooperate together like a married couple." He said and we all just stared at the house.

"It's big..." Frank said and we all looked at Mr. Grey.

"You'll be watching us too?!" Monica freaked out, Mr. Grey shrugged.

"Carl from your computer class will be editing and airing the show for us, the show will air around 3:00 in the afternoon so don't so anything stupid on air." He said and he gave me, Nia, Monica and Melinda boxes.

"There'll be a wedding ceremony tomorrow, fake but looks real!" He said and we looked inside, real wedding dresses complete with a veil and high heels. Gerard looked at me with his sinister look and I felt so grossed out.

"Ok, pack your bags, make sure you get enough clothes... Be at the school gates after an hour." He said and he gestured us to hurry up, two weeks?! With Gerard as my husband?! I went back to my dorm and I took all my clothes into a travel bag. I took a bath, I brushed my teeth and I fixed my hair. I went back to my room and I saw Gerard by the door.

"Ready to go honey?" He asked me with a seductive voice, I threw a pillow at him and I took my bag.

"Don't cal me honey, babe or any other mushy sayings." I said and we ran to the gates, I saw Nia and Monica already there, Ray and Kevin were there too. We waited for the others and they all came one by one, and we went inside the bus. It took us 30 minutes until we reached the mansion, we all went outside. Each of us handed different keys to rooms so we can have no interruptions. We all went inside and we all went to our rooms, Gerard came with me to our room and he placed his hand on my waist.

"Good place for our honeymoon don't you think?" he said with a wink and I gave him a slap. We were all called on to the living room, we sat on the sofas and we were given a short lesson or tutorial about the house. After all the questions and chit-chat, we all wen to our rooms to get some rest.