I'm Not Okay I Promise

Big Brother: Loyola High Edition

I woke up an hour later and I noticed Gerard lying next to me with a cheesy grin, I looked around and it was dark. I looked at Gerard and he looked at me, my eyes felt shocked to see him topless. I ran to the door and I switched the lights on, I sighed when I saw him on his boxers and I saw myself on the mirror, still wearing my clothes. He stood up and he gave me a smile.

"Had a nice sleep Terri?" He said and he kissed me on the lips.

"Is that really your PJ's?!" I asked him looking at his body, he kind of looks hot on his "PJ's". He nodded and he put on some clothes. We went outside and he went to Odessa, he kissed her softly on the lips and they walked around the house while Gerard snaked his hand around Odessa's waist. I saw Monica by the refrigerator and she saw not much food, she looked at me and she sighed.

"Hi Monica!" I said and I gave her a hug. She looked at me sadly and I looked at the fridge, it had nothing but pitchers of water in it. I sighed and I took out two cups from the cupboard she sat down and I made her some coffee. I sat right next to her and she smiled at me.

"Thanks Terri, I thought that water will be the only thing we will be drinking." She said and she took a sip of hot coffee.

"Like Mr. Grey said, we will be fed... They just drop the food on the storage room and we get it at the time we eat." I said and she looked around.

"How can the school afford this?" she asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe the preps pay more than we do..." I said and I saw Nia come out of her room, she walked to the kitchen and she gave us a smile. She made some coffee and we took a seat.

"Ian still asleep?" I asked her and she nodded, she took a sip of her coffee and she looked at Monica.

"Bob still asleep?" She began to giggle and I raised an eyebrow while looking at her.

"Bob snores when he sleeps so I can't get some sleep, good thing I brought earplugs!" She said and we both started to laugh, Mikey came out of his room and he went to the kitchen. He got some coffee and he sat down.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked us and we laughed at him.

"Do you snore?!" I said and we all laughed at him, he shrugged his shoulders and he looked at Nia smiling at him. He blushed and he looked away.

"I don't snore, but Bob does." He said and I fell to the floor, laughing like I'm crazy. I sat back up and Odessa and Gerard came back.

"Hello my wife! Hello my friends." Gerard said and we all continued laughing, he sat beside me and I took a sip of coffee. He looked at my cup of coffee and he smiled.

"Hmmm... Coffee!" He said and he took a sip of my coffee, he finished drinking and I slapped his hand.

"Eew! I might get Gerard germs!" I said and everybody laughed, Odessa laughed along and he kissed Gerard's cheek. She poked me and she went back to her seat.

"What was that for?" I said with a smile and they all laughed at me, including Gerard.

"I kissed Gerard so now I have Gerard germs, since I poked you, you have them too!" she said and everybody laughed, I laughed along and Nia was called on the the confession room. It really is like a Big Brother house.

- Nia's POV -

I closed the door and I took a seat. I found 6 boxes of Twister on the side table. I suddenly startled when I heard a voice from the room.

"Hi Nia, welcome to the Loyola Mansion. If you're familiar with the show Big Brother it's like the task you have in Social Studies now." The anonymous voice said.

"Read the note on the box on top of the Twister boxes." The voice said and I took the box, I opened it up and I saw a note. It said:

Task number one:

all the players must play Twister with their partner, the couple who lasts longer on the game wins the daily task. The twist is:

1. The mats are smaller than your usual Twister mat.

2. The two partners must both fit in inside the mat.


"By the way, call me teacher." The voice said and I nodded.

"Yes teacher, thank you for the welcome!" I said with a smile and I stood up.

I took the boxes outside and they helped me put each box down. Each box had the partners' names and I took the box with my name and Ian's name, I woke him up and we went back outside. Everybody fixed their places already and we fixed ours'.

"Couples, get your dinner at the storage room." The voice said and we went in to the storage room. They had Pizza on the storage room and we picked them up. We put them on the table and we looked around, the place had cameras everywhere.

"Thank you teacher!" I said and they all gave me puzzled looks.

"He said call him teacher." I said and they nodded.

"You're welcome Nia." The voice said and we sat down on the chairs and we started to eat.

- Terri's POV -

"How's Brad anyway?" Nia asked while eating some pizza. I smiled at her.

"He'll be back before the dance, he'll send me a dress by the way..." I said and Odessa smiled back at me.

"How are you and Gerard?" I asked Odessa and Gerard glanced at me and he looked at Odessa.

"We're fine, we'll be studying college here in Loyola High too." she said and she took a bite of her pizza.

"Will you study here for college too?" Gerard asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm not that sure, I'll stay when my mom and dad still have to work in Australia." I said and I looked around the table and I smiled.

"But I'm happy here, with you guys!" I said and they all smiled back at me.

"What time are we playing Twister?" I asked Nia and she looked at the clock.

"It's still 7:30pm, wait for 30 minutes then we'll play." Nia said and I went back to my room and Gerard followed me. I sat down on our bed and I put the travel bag on my lap, he closed the door and he locked it. I went by the closet and I unzipped my bag, he sat down on our bad and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" I asked him with a smile and I went back to unpacking my clothes.

"Nope, I'm waiting for you to finish what you're doing." He said and I sighed.

"So? What's our strategy?" I asked him and he stared at me.

"Wha?" He asked and I sighed.

"The first task silly!" I said and I threw a shirt at him. He stood up and he helped me unpack.

"Tomorrow we're getting married." He said and we were almost finished with unpacking.

"It's not real Gerard, it's just a task!" I said and I put the last shirt from my bag to the closet. He looked at his watch and he gave me a sinister grin.

"Not again Gerard, I told you-" He cut me off and he kissed my lips, he laid me gently on the floor. He moved his lips to my neck and I started to moan.

"Shh..." He said and he started to remove my shirt. I opened my eyes and I pushed him away.

"How many times do I have to tell you!?" I said and I stood up, putting my shirt back on and fixing my hair. I went on my way to the door and he pulled my arm.

"What do I have to do?" He asked me and he knelt down. I looked at him and he used his puppy dog eyes again, I sighed.

"No!" I said and his grip got tighter.

"Please, tell me what to do... I need you Terri!" He said and I kissed his lips. He stood up and he gave me a smile.

"Maybe after our wedding tomorrow, the honeymoon you wanted." I said with a bored tone and he began to jump around. We went outside and we did the daily task. Eventually, Bob and Melinda finished the task. They won some prizes namely gadgets to contact their loved ones. We all went back to our rooms tired. Tomorrow's my wedding ceremony to Gerard, I feel nervous and I couldn't sleep all night. I faced him and I looked at his lovely, peaceful face fast asleep. I went to sleep too knowing that tomorrow will hurt more than today.