I'm Not Okay I Promise

I Hear Wedding Bells!

I woke up the next day, Gerard was still asleep. I couldn't move because I was hugging Gerard the whole time I was asleep, he held on to my hand so tightly that he wouldn't let go. I woke him up and he opened his lovely hazel eyes, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and he smiled.

"Ready for our wedding honey?" He asked me and I sighed.

"It's not real Gerard." I said with a tired voice, he let go and he yawned. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I went back to the room with a towel wrapped around my body. He looked at me and he blushed.

"Shocked?" I asked him and he stood there while I got some clothes.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon." He said with a smile and I went on my way to the bathroom with my wedding dress and veil, I came out and I could see that he was staring at me.

"You look hot! I'm so lucky to be your husband!" He said and I put on my heels. He went on his way to the bathroom and I went outside. I saw everybody on their wedding dresses and tuxedos, I went by the kitchen and I saw all the girls drinking coffee. I made myself a glass and I sat down.

"I wanna marry Gerard so badly!" Odessa said and I laughed at her.

"You want to be really married to him so badly?!" I said and I continued to laugh.

"Why Terri?" Nia asked me and I took a sip of coffee.

"He's really impatient and rude you know!" I said and they all started to laugh.

"Don't forget stubborn!" Odessa said while laughing. Frank came by and he gave Monica a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you girls all drinking coffee?" Frank asked us and we all laughed at him.

"You want to be a bride?" Melinda asked him and we all laughed at him, making faces and pointing at him. we all stopped when I fell down my seat.

"No, and why do you ask?" Frank asked us with an eyebrow raised.

"It's because we're pressured you know?! It's scary thinking of marriage!" Nia said out loud and we all looked at each other.

"You know what it feels like getting married?!" I asked her with a puzzled look, she nodded while she blushed.

"I was actually 7 years old on my parent's wedding!" She said and she took a sip of coffee.

"Your mom said that?" Melinda asked her and she nodded, we all finished our little talk and we went back to the living room. All the guys were smiling when they saw us enter the room, Gerard gave me a smile and Odessa sat on Gerard's lap. He gave her a kiss and she stood up.

"What time is the wedding anyway?" I asked them and they looked at their watches.

"The wedding will be held after 30 minutes." Teacher said and we nodded.

"What should we do by now?" Ian asked us and we all thought of what we could do for 30 minutes.

"Oh I know!" Mikey said with a smile.

"What?" Ray asked Mikey and he smiled.

"Charades!" He said and we all smiled.

"Brilliant Mikey!" Bob said and Gerard went back to our room, he came back with a piece of paper and a pen. Kevin wrote down some words because he won't play, Frank won't play too because he said that he sucks when it comes to playing charades.

"Who's first?" Kevin asked and Gerard went first, we looked at the clock and we saw that it was already 8:00 in the morning, we heard a buzz and we stopped our little game.

"Players, go to the backyard and take some seats, the first people who'll get married are Gerard and Terri." Teacher said and we nodded.

Image
A picture of me, taken outside...

We went outside nervously and we saw a wide garden or backyard, complete with a pool and a jacuzzi, we found the place and Gerard went to his place, I stayed because I knew that I would walk the aisle. I walked slowly and I saw some friends of ours' from school, Clarise was there, even Chester and Marcus. I walked slowly to the altar and Gerard whispered:

"Don't get nervous ok?" he whispered and I looked at his face. The veil is making me itch a little but I'm fine.

After saying our vows the "priest" gave us our rings and he placed his ring on my finger, when it was my turn to put my ring on his finger, I accidentally dropped the ring because I was nervous. Gerard picked it up and I put it on his finger. After that, it was time for the kiss,
he gave me a dip kiss, it doesn't affect Odessa because it's just pretend. He carried me bridal style to the living room and we ate some cake, it was like a real wedding but it's just fake.

"Odessa and Mikey's wedding will start after 30 minutes." Teacher said and they nodded.

"Yes teacher!" They said in chorus and we continued to eat some cake. It was like another usual wedding celebration but after that it was Odessa and Mikey's turn.

"Gerard and Terri, you can rest now. Odessa and Mikey, it's time for your wedding." Teacher said and I went to the room with Gerard while Mikey, Odessa and the others went to the backyard. I fell on the bed, I felt so tired and exhausted. Gerard carried me to my side of the bed and he stripped of my wedding gown. He sat down next to me and he began to kiss my neck.

"What's that for Gerard?" I asked him and I started to moan.

"Remember your promise to me yesterday?"He said with a smile and I nodded.

"No more! Just now ok?" I said and he began to jump around the bed.

"Really?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yup!" I said and I closed my eyes. He began to kiss me in the lips, we started to make out after 2 minutes and he began to take his shirt off. He was topless and I was only in my underwear, he began to unclasp my bra and he continued to kiss my neck. After a few minutes, we heard a knock on the door.

"Gerard? Terri? Teacher wants us all outside." I heard Monica's voice and I opened my eyes.

"Gerard stop it..." I said but he wouldn't stop.

"Gerard!" I said and I pushed him off, I went to the closet and I put on a top and some pants. He put his shirt back on and we fixed our hair, we went outside after making ourselves look like nothing happened. we went outside and we took a seat on the sofa like the others.

"Now that everybody is married, we will be giving you harder tasks starting tomorrow." Teacher said and we all nodded.

"I want you all to get to know your husbands or wives better." Teacher said and I looked at Gerard, we both nodded and I looked around.

"Everybody should get some rest now." Teacher said and we all went back to our rooms. Gerard and I went back to our room and I changed to my PJ's. He locked the door and he went closer to me.

"Can we continue it now?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope, I told you one time only but you didn't hurry up..." I said and he looked at me with a sad face.

"Like I said Gerard, now go to sleep." I said and he laid down on the bed and he held me tight, I faced him and he gave me a kiss.

"Goodnight honey." I said and he smiled.

"You called me honey!" He said.

"Duh! You're my husband now... At least for two weeks only." I said with a smile. He hugged me tight and I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Terri." He said and he kissed my lips.

"Goodnight Gerard." I said and we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my dear readers and subscribers, please help me think of daily tasks for them for two whole weeks, I'm running out of ideas on tasks... Comment me or Pm me.

- Rose : )