I'm Not Okay I Promise

Eating Sushi

I went on my way to the kitchen and I opened the fridge, I saw some chocolate and I took it. I took a seat on the table and I opened the wrapper, I began to eat the chocolate bar while staring at Gerard talking to Kai on the sofa. Nia came into the kitchen and she took a seat right next to me, she gave me a worried look and I looked at her.

"What's wrong Terri?" Nia asked me and I shrugged.

"Oh... Nothing!" I said with a fake smile, making it look real. I took a bite of my chocolate bar, Nia gave me a glance.

"I've known you for two months now, tell me." She said in a worried tone and I gave her a smile, making myself look ok with the situation. I continued to eat the chocolate bar and I looked at Nia.

"Is it about Gerard?" She asked me and I looked away.

"No!" I said, and she gave me a cheesy grin. I sighed and I took a bite.

"Why do you think it's about Gerard anyway?!" I said, getting defensive.

"It's really really obvious Terri." She said with a smile and I gave her a glance, I continued to eat my chocolate bar. I finished my chocolate bar and I stood up to make some coffee, Nia came to the counter with me, trying to find out what's going on in my mind. I made some coffee and I went to to garden. I saw the others there and I took a seat on a lounge chair by the pool.

Am I really jealous?! But I'm with Brad, who's in France... Not back in two weeks, but I couldn't cheat on him.

I sighed and I took a sip of my coffee, I looked at the frozen pool and I went back inside. I went to my room and I looked around, I remained quiet for a while and I started to think if I really like Gerard. I shook my head and I fell on the floor, someone came inside and that person laughed at me. I took a seat on the floor and I looked at the person.

"Hi Gerard." I said and I stood up, he gave me a smile.

"Kai is so cool! She draws anime and she has a manga already!" He said and I gave him a stare with an eyebrow raised.

"Is manga a mango?" I asked him and we both laughed, I went on my way outside, he grabbed my hand and he looked at me.

"We're just friends Terri." He said and I looked away.

"Wow! You really are good at acting are you?!" I said sarcastically, I broke free from his grip and I went to the garden. I saw Nia and Ian by the bench like they were talking about something serious, I didn't want to bother them so I decided to walk away, I saw the pool and without even thinking, I plunged in and it was so damn cold. Nia and Ian saw me and they freaked out.

"Terri! Oh my God! Ian, help her!" She looked at Ian and I started to feel numb, Ian couldn't swim on cold water so Nia dived in, she pulled me up as quickly as she could and we went to the living room, Nia gave me some coffee and I drank it all up. I looked around and I saw everyone around me except for Kai. I coughed and my head hurt.

"What happened?" I asked everybody and Nia looked at me.

"You jumped on the pool without thinking..." she said and she gave me a pat on the pack, Gerard looked so worried and he came closer to kiss my forehead.

"Get some rest Terri." He said and he sat down right next to me, I laid my head on his shoulder and I closed my eyes. I woke up two hours later, on our room, on my PJ's. I looked around and I saw Gerard looking at me, he smiled when he saw me wake up.

"Feeling better?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Why did you do that anyway?" He asked me and I went closer to him, I hugged him tightly and I began to shed some tears.

"Do you still love me?" I asked him and he kissed my cheek.

"Like my promise, I'll be yours forever." He said and I stood up, we went outside and we saw Ray and Kai on their formal wear, I'm guessing that they got married already. Nia went closer with Monica and Odessa and they gave me a hug, Melinda smiled at me, she was sitting on the sofa, reading her book. I took a seat on the sofa.

"Everybody, since Terri is now awake, we should start the task." Teacher said and I nodded, along with the others. We went to the backyard and we saw tables with some rice and some other things you need to eat sushi and a big bowl of green wasabi sauce, I wonder how they get the backyard to look like it's spring but it's really as cold as winter. We went to our places and Gerard looked at me.

"Who should eat the sushi?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm used to sushi, maybe I'll eat it..." I said and he went to the table.

"You sure about that?" He asked me and I nodded with a smile, he went to his place and we looked around. After two minutes, Teacher started the game and Gerard started to make some sushi, I waited until he got one, he dipped the sushi in wasabi sauce and he put it on his mouth, I went closer so I could reach his lips, I ate the sushi and it was really spicy. He looked at me and I smiled.

"You okay there hun?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Don't lick your lips ok? It's very spicy." I said and he gave me another sushi roll.

"15 minutes left everybody." Teacher said and everybody went faster, Mikey wasn't even making sushi rolls anymore, they became sushi cubes! Ian's face was getting red because of the sushi, Nia giggled when she saw her partner's face. Frank and Melinda were fast, Bob and Monica are having a bit of a problem with the sushi. After 15 minutes, we heard the buzzer and we stopped. we all looked at the screen.

"Okay, here are the scores... Mikey and Odessa made 10, Frank and Melinda made 20, Ray and Kai made 18, Bob and Monica made 5, Nia and Ian made 12, Gerard and Terri made 21." Teacher said and I began to jump for joy! I felt so happy about winning a task even if my face turned red, I felt so dizzy so I drank some water, we went back to our rooms since it was already 8:00 in the evening. I fell on our bed while Gerard changed to his boxers.

"Do you still want to talk to Kai, it's still 8 right?" I asked him and he gave me a confused look.

"Why would I talk to her anyway?" He asked me and I sighed.

"I know you like her better than me..." I said and I looked away, he went closer and he kissed my cheek.

"You're the hottest girl in school, Kai isn't hotter than you, and besides, I know you better." He said and I smiled at him.

"Awww, you're so sweet honey!" I said and he stood up and he went to the bathroom.

"Thanks!" He said with a smile. He went inside and I began to think about everything that happened earlier.

Maybe I am really lucky to be his "wife"... I like him so much and we know each other well... Maybe everything is ok!

I closed my eyes for a minute and I opened them a while later when I heard the bathroom door open, I smiled at him and he just stared at me.

"Gerard come over here for a while." I said and he sat right next to me.

"Don't move." I said and I licked his lips and after that, he began to kiss me. He touched my cheeks and we started to make out, he laid me down on our bed and I stopped the kiss.

"What did you do that for?" He asked me with a smile.

"You still had wasabi on your lips right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Just doing a favor for you." I said with a smile and I changed to my PJ's. He waited on the bed and I laid down, he hugged me tight and I kissed his lips.

"Night honey." I said and I closed my eyes.

"Night Terri." He said and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for late updates right now... A bit busy but I will TRY to update on 25 for a good chapter! Please continue reading and thanks to all the readers!

-Rose : )