I'm Not Okay I Promise

Punishment

I woke up the next day, with Gerard hugging me tightly. He won't let gos so I gave him a kiss, he opened his eyes and he kissed me back. We began to make out as soon as I woke him up. He broke the kiss so he could breathe.

"Good morning my dear Terri!" He said like a gentleman.

"Good morning Mr. Way!" I said with a smile and he began to kiss my lips again, our kiss began to deepen but I broke the kiss.

"I thought you won't let me have what what I want?" He said and I kissed him.

"I feel kind of bed for you, so I'm giving you what you wanted now!" I said and he smiled, he continued to kiss my lips. He continued to kiss until his lips reached my neck, I began to moan and he stopped.

"We shouldn't get caught." He said with a smile and I smiled back.

"I'll promise not to moan..." I said and he giggled.

"I like your moaning, don't stop, just keep your voice down." He said and I giggled.

"Ok." I whispered in his ear and he continued to kiss my neck, he bit my skin a little and I pushed him away without thinking.

"Don't bite me!" I said and he kissed my lips, he began to take off my top and he started to unclasp my bra. We heard some knocks on the door and I pushed Gerard off the bed, he fell down and I put on my top. I opened the door and I saw Nia's sad face.

"Bad day to start the morning seeing you frown." I said and she looked at Gerard, sitting on the floor, she giggled and she looked beck at me, but this time with a smile.

"Teacher wants you to go to the confession room." She said and I gave her a hug.

"Cheer up." I whispered in her ear and I went on my way to the confession room.

"Thanks!" She said back, she sat on the sofa and she continued to talk to Mikey. I went inside and I sat on the chair, I smiled and I greeted teacher a good morning.

"Good morning Teacher!" I said and I looked around, so surprises and no boxes around.

"Good morning Terri, I see that you had a good sleep last night." Teacher said with a cheerful tone.

"Yup! Got so tired from yesterday's task." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Sorry to say but you will not be able to participate on today's task." Teacher said and my big smile turned into a frown.

"Why is that Teacher?" I asked Teacher.

"Look at the screen Terri." Teacher said and I nodded, looking at a TV screen and Teacher turned it on. I saw a video that said something about yesterday.

- Video -

I was eating the chocolate bar when I went to the kitchen, Nia came by and we started our conversation like yesterday, the video stops.

- Terri's POV -

"What time did you eat that chocolate bar anyway Terri?" Teacher asked me and I remembered that the video said, 11:00 am.

"11 in the morning." I said and I was getting nervous inside.

"And what did the person say on your first day here?" Teacher asked me.

"Not to break any rules inside the house." I said.

"And what rule did you break?" Teacher asked me.

"Not to eat any sweets in the morning." I said as I remembered it.

"Yes, and what time did you eat that chocolate bar?" Teacher asked me and I sighed.

"11 o'clock in the morning." I said feeling very guilty.

"And that means that you need a punishment, you jumped into the pool yesterday right?" Teacher asked me and I knew that this gets worse.

"You will clean up the pool, in your swimsuit on this cold winter day." Teacher said and I gasped, just as I thought that things could get really worse!

"Now do your task until you clean up the pool." Teacher said and I stood up.

"Yes Teacher and I went outside with a frown on my face, I never thought that punishments here could get this worse and this harsh! I like being grounded better! I walked back to my room and I put on my bikini. I went outside and the guys gave me wolf whistles.

"Terri's a swimsuit model!" Frank said with a smile and I frowned.

"I'm on a punishment, I'm not a model!" I said and Gerard smiled.

"You look like you are, those great legs of yours!" He said and I went on my way outside.

"Whatever Gerard!" I said and I closed the door, I looked around and it was already cold even if I was still on the pathway, I knew that the water would be colder than air. Nia was sitting by a bench along with Monica, Ian and Mikey, I sat down my the side of the pool and I looked at them.

"We're here to give you some company..." Monica said.

"And support!" Monica said, I smiled.

"We'll be here when you need us." Nia said and I stood up, I dived in and it was so damn cold! I began to swim around to clean up the floating wrappers of chips quickly as I could from the pool. I began to feel a bit numb but I continued to do the task.

"Ok there Terri?" Nia asked me and I nodded, I continued my work and I put all of the trash on a plastic I carried around the pool so I didn't have to swim back and forth. I began to get dizzy when I almost finished the task by 6 pieces of trash left on the pool. I went out of the freezing pool after cleaning it up. I smiled at everyone at the bench and we all went in together. I went back to the living room and Gerard came closer to me.

"You're wet! Are you ok?" Gerard asked me and I knew that I was about to collapse and I gave him a smile.

"I'm fine Gerard, don't wo-" I suddenly collapsed and the last thing I heard was "Terri".

- Gerard's POV -

Terri fell down and she collapsed, I caught her as she was about to hit the floor and we rested her on the sofa.

"Shit, shit, shit ,shit!" I said and I began to freak out.

"We should get her a dry towel." Nia said and she went on her way to the bathroom. I sat right next to Terri's unconscious body and I looked at her, her skin was pale and I touched her and she was so cold!

"Fuck!" I said to myself knowing that I should do something to help her.

"Shit! Why did she take a plunge on the pool?!" I asked Mikey and he frowned.

"It was her punishment for eating sweets yesterday in the morning." Ian said and he came closer to Terri.

"She's still alive, just unconscious." Ian said and I began to freak out again.

"Fuck! What's wrong with eating sweets for breakfast?!" I said getting a bit angry at Teacher, but I knew that I had to hold it in.

"Nothing, but it's a rule!" Kai said with a smile and I looked at Terri.

"I feel so fucking stupid for not going to the backyard with her!" I said and I stood up and I carried her back to the room. Nia came back just in time with some towels for Terri.

"Where are you taking her?" Nia asked me and I opened the door.

"To our bedroom." I said and I laid her down on the bed. I kissed her cold lips and I wrapped the towels around her.

"I'll be here for you Terri." I said and I went back outside to talk to the others, Monica and Nia came closer.

"Can you dress Terri in her PJ's?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Sure, we don't want you to dress her up. You'll see every bit of her!" Monica said and Melinde went to the kitchen, Bob went closer and I talked to him.

"Can you make something for Terri to eat, Melinda will help you, she's at the kitchen." I said and he nodded.

"Anything?" Bob asked me.

"Fuck! Yes anything she can eat that's not poisonous!" I said and I sat on the couch, Mikey came closer along with Odessa.

"Don't worry my little Gee bear, Terri will be ok." Odessa said with a frown. I looked at her and I kissed her lips.

"Thanks Odie." I said and Mikey gave me a pat on the back.

"Calm down Gee, like Odessa said, she'll be ok." Mikey said and I sighed.

"I hope." I murmured and I closed my eyes, hoping that Terri's ok. We took care of Terri the whole day, postponing today's task, we all slept at our room and we made sure that she was ok. We hope that she gets well tomorrow.