I'm Not Okay I Promise

Taking Care Of Everything

I woke up the next day, feeling so dizzy... I remember my task yesterday and I stood up, I saw Gerard sleeping beside me. He slept in a chair and I guessed that he was up all night waiting for me to wake up. everything was the same, but I'm still cold so I decided to get some more sleep. I looked at Gerard with a smile and I closed my eyes to go back to bed.

- Gerard's POV -

I woke up and I saw Terri still sleeping, I noticed that she changed positions so I know that she woke up some time when I was asleep, I got up, rubbed my eyes and I went to the bathroom to have a shower. I finished my shower and I went back outside, Terri changed positions so I decided to wake her up. I went closer and I gave her a kiss, her lips were still cold but I didn't mind. She opened her eyes and she smiled at me.

"Good morning Gerard." She said and she began to cough.

"Still cold?" I asked her and she nodded, I gave her a worried look and I sat beside her.

"How can I help you get better?" I said and she touched my cheek.

"I'm fine Gerard, thanks for your concern." She said with a smile and I gave her a hug, she smiled.

"You're so warm..." She said and I held her tight.

"Feeling a bit better?" I asked her and she nodded. I gave her a kiss on the lips and we continued our kiss for about 2 minutes. She broke the kiss and she gave me a hug.

"Thanks." She said and we heard some knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I said and Nia and the others went in, the room became crowded but I didn't see Kai.

"Where's Kai?" I asked them and they all shrugged, Ray smiled and I looked at him.

"She's still asleep." Ray said and I looked at the others, they all looked at Terri and Nia went outside.

"Where are you going Nia?" Odessa asked her and Nia looked back at us.

"I'm going to tell Teacher that Terri is sick." She said and she went outside, Melinda went closer and she fixed Terri's hair.

"You hungry?" Mikey asked and Terri shook her head.

"What do you want Terri?" Monica asked and I looked at her.

- Terri's POV -

I paused for a while, knowing that I don't know what I want, suddenly I began to shed some tears, they all went closer and I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't!

"I want to get better!" I said and Gerard gave me a hug, I began to cry knowing that I was sick.

"Every thing is ok, don't worry Terri, people normally get sick." Odessa said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks Odie." I said with a smile and she did the same.

"You're welcome, you'll get better soon..." Odessa said and I tried to stand up, I stood up and I felt dizzy. I made my way to the kitchen along with the others and we all drank some coffee.

"So Odie, how are you with Gerard?" Frank asked and he took a sip of his coffee.

"I decided to be friends with Gee... I mean, we both like someone else." Odie said and she stirred her cup of coffee, looking at Gerard with a smile.

"Yup, that's true..." Gerard said and he looked at everybody.

"What's the task yesterday?" I asked them with a smile and we all fell silent for 5 minutes, Nia came back with a smile.

"We didn't get a task, we spent the whole day taking care of you." Nia said and she made herself a cup of coffee.

"Oh no! It's my fault!" I said banging my head on the table.

"Don't do that, your sickness may get worse." Melinda said while she read another book.

"How many books did you bring Melinda?" I asked her and I finished my coffee.

"I brought 20 books to this house." she said while she started to read.

"Can I borrow one, since I'm sick and I have nothing to do all day." I said and she took a look at me and she gave me a smile.

"I'd be glad to!" She said and she continued to read, Bob was making something for all of us for lunch. I stood up and everybody looked at me, Gerard held my hand and he helped me on my way to our room. I fell on the bed and I stayed that way until Gerard started to speak.

"You feeling better?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"It's so cold..." I said and he went to his side of the bed and he sat down.

"Want me to hug you so I can keep you warm?" He asked me and I nodded, he went closer and he held me tight. I began to kiss his lips and he began to deepen the kiss after a few seconds, I laid down and he began to kiss my neck, making me moan a bit.

"Gerard stop it..." I said while moaning but he wouldn't stop. He began to take off my shorts and I gasped.

"So we don't waste some time." He said with a smile and I giggled.

"It's not my fault, they just barge in!" I said and he kissed my lips, I shoved him away as I knew that he wouldn't stop if I don't stop him now. He looked at me and I sighed.

"Sorry about that, got so carried away..." I said and I looked away.

"Me too." He looked at me and he gave me a hug. Nia went inside and she smiled.

"Awww, you two look so cute together, except for the fact that Terri is pale." Nia said and she smiled at us, we smiled back and I let go of Gerard.

"What were you going to say?" I asked Nia.

"Teacher wants you to go to the confession room so a doctor can tell what your sickness is." Nia said and I stood up, I made my way to the confession room and I saw a reclining chair and a doctor by the other door.

"Please take a seat." The doctor said while putting on his gloves, I began to fall asleep and after 30 minutes, I woke up, knowing that the check up is over. I stood up and I went on my way to the living room, the doctor followed me and he told me to tell everyone to go to the living room to discuss something about my condition right now. Everybody went in and they all took a seat.

"So what is it doctor?" I asked him and he looked at me with a frown.

"Everybody, take care of Terri because she has..." The doctor said and everybody began to get nervous.