I'm Not Okay I Promise

Anger Can Kill

"Terri has reached hypothermia... She has high fever so she should not do careless acts like that anymore or else her sickness might get worse." The doctor said, looking at his clipboard and glancing at me with a worried look. Gerard held me closer to him and I looked around.

"Here are some of the medicines you need to drink, be sure not to do any careless things like that ever again..." The doctor said and he handed out a bag with some medicine. I stood up and I took the small bag.

"Thank you doctor." I said and I sat down. Nia looked at me worriedly.

"Don't worry doctor, we'll take care of her!" Odessa said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks Odie!" I said and she smiled back.

"Teacher will just call me in case of an emergency here in the house." Doctor said and he went on his way to the door.

"So how are you feeling Terri?" Nia asked me and I smiled.

"Feeling almost better..." I said and Kai glared at me.

"You're still pale!" She said and I nodded.

"Yes but I feel better, what's wrong Kai?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Nothing, I'll just go now ok?!" She said with an annoyed tone and I shrugged.

"Maybe she's on her period?" Frank said and I giggled.

"What?" He asked.

"It's funny when you say something like that!" I said and everybody laughed.

"Gee, could you come with me?" Kai said and she held out her hand.

"Sure." Gerard took her hand and they went to the backyard. I stood up and I took a seat by a window. I sighed and Monica came over. She looked at me and I smiled.

"Somethings wrong? I know it." Monica said and I sighed.

"Nope, it's nothing..." I said and I looked outside, snow everywhere I look.

"You and Gerard make a great couple." Monica said and I looked at her, I hid my red cheeks and she giggled.

"It's ok, I known that you liked him for a while." She said and she gave me a pat on the back.

"Yup, I like Gerard, not just like..." I trailed off and she smiled.

"You're in love with him?" Monica said and I stared at the window and she shook my hand, I looked at her and I sighed.

"Yes... I'm... In love with him!" I said out loud and I gasped.

"Nobody's here... Everyone's in their rooms." Monica said and she giggled. I sighed.

"Yes, I'm so in love with him that I'd want to dump Brad..." I said and she frowned.

"You should just wait, Brad can't stand cheating on his girls... Wait until he cheats and you can live happily with Gerard..." Monica said and I smiled, I glanced at her and I looked at the scenery outside again.

"I hope that happens soon... Because I'm falling for Gerard more every minute I'm with him..." I sighed and I closed my eyes.

- Gerard's POV -

I went outside along with Kai, who seemed to have a bit of a mood swing right now. We walked around the big garden and we sat by a bench and she looked at me.

"How are you Gerard?" Kai asked me and I smiled.

"I'm ok... You?" I said and she smiled at me.

"Better, now that you're here with me." She said and I blushed.

"Why?" I asked her and I looked away.

"Nothing." She said and I looked at her.

"You have any boyfriend?" I asked her and she shook her head with a frown.

"You're not with Odessa anymore, are you?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"We both are in love someone else." I said and she smiled.

"Could it be someone in this house?" She asked me and I nodded, I looked around and I saw nobody else except us, this conversation seems to get more awkward by the moment.

"So who is she?" Kai asked me and she placed her hand on mine and she went closer. I remained silent and she kissed my lips, I heard a gasp and I broke the kiss. Terri was standing there, with teary eyes.

"Terr-" I said and she walked out, I chased after her and she went to our room. She locked the door just before I could reach the door.

"Stay out you fucking lair!" Terri said and I stayed outside, everybody came out of their bedrooms and they all went to our bedroom door.

"What the fuck did you do Gee?!" Odessa said and she glared at me.

"But-" Kai went over and she cut me off.

"I kissed Gerard!" Kai said and everybody gasped, we all remained silent and the door unlocked. Terri went outside and she went on her way to the kitchen, we all followed her and she went by a drawer and she took a knife, we all ran after her and Nia came closer to her.

"Terri? What are you doing?" Nia asked her and Terri glared at me.

"I'm sick of this stupid fucking life!" She said and she placed the knife closer to her wrist.

"Why?" I asked her and she looked at the knife and she started to cry.

"I've been sick of everything around here! Including you! Promising that you'll always be mine but now I won't fall for your lies!" She said while sobbing.

"But-" Kai cut me off again.

"Terri, learn to know that he loves me now, you two are just friends!" Kai said and Terri glared at her.

"How do you know?! Because he promised you that he'll be yours forever too?! Well then fine, you can have him now, now that I'm going to die!" She said and she began to cut her wrist, blood oozing from her right hand. She was killing me while I watched her do that. I took the knife away from her and I hugged her tight, she pushed me away and she ran back to our room with Nia.

"Stay out! And never go near me again!" She said while she closed the door, I can hear her crying from the outside of the room and I knew that I screwed up.

"Fuck!" I said to myself and Kai gave me a hug.

"It's ok Gerard, you still have me." She said and I broke free from her.

"Why?!" She said and I looked at her with anger.

"She nearly killed herself because of your lie!" I said and I knocked on our door.

"Keep the fuck away from me!" Terri said and I sat outside all night, waiting for her to open the door.

- Nia's POV -

Terri was so upset that I locked the door and she started to cry again, she began to curse Gerard while I cleaned her right hand. She cried a lot and she even said that she'd hang herself so she could die, I stopped her and she began to cry harder. I hugged her and she began to calm down.

"I was so in love with him... I never thought that he'd do that to me..." Terri said and I gave her a pat on the back, I wiped off her tears.

"Terri... Anger can kill you, especially when you have fever." I said and she stared at me.

"Don't do that again, and don't even attempt suicide when you're mad ok?" I said and she nodded, she gave me a hug.

"Please keep me away from that traitor..." She said and I sighed.

"I can't he's your partner." I said and she frowned, looking at her closet.

"Then I'll leave tomorrow." She said and I gasped, I knew I couldn't stop her. If I bring them together, things might get worse.

"Are you really sure you want to leave?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We'll see each other on the prom right?" She asked me and I smiled, I nodded and she smiled back.

"Thanks Nia..." She said and I gave her a hug, I went on my way to my bed and I yawned.

"Get some sleep Terri..." I said and she smiled, she closed her eyes and she went to sleep. I slept on the floor the whole night.