I'm Not Okay I Promise

If I Apologize

I woke up the next day with a headache and an aching wrist, I looked at my wrist and I saw 10 strips of band aid covering up my wounds. I stretched my arms and I smiled, like I didn't know what happened yesterday. I still hate Gerard, that liar! I took a deep breath and I stood up.

Don't worry Terri, you'll be leaving this house later... Even if Teacher says no!

I said to myself and I bumped into the door, I frowned and I opened the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and I'm so messed up! I untied my ponytail and I took off my clothes, I took a shower and I dressed up in neat clothes. I came out of the bathroom and I looked over by my closet, I forgot to pack my things. I hurried up and I tossed everything onto my traveling bag, I sighed and I went outside.

I opened the door and I heard a bump on the floor, the next thing I heard was an "ouch" coming from the outside of the door. I looked down and I saw Gerard, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Good morning Terri." He said while touching his head.

"Good morning Gerard." I replied and he stood up.

"Sorry about that..." I said blankly and I went on my way to the kitchen, he followed me and I sighed. He took a seat while I toasted some bread and made some coffee. I looked at him and I smiled.

"So, are we ok?" He asked me and I shrugged. He stared at me while I made myself some breakfast.

"Will you forgive me?" He asked me and I shrugged, he sighed. I sat down opposite too his seat. I ate my breakfast and I ignored him.

"Please forgive me Terri..." He said while he looked at me, I shrugged.

"Liars and cheaters like you don't deserve forgiveness." I said and I put my plate on the dishwasher, I washed my hands and I went to the living room. He stood up and he followed me to the living room. I took a seat on the couch and I looked for the remote, he handed over the remote and I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I said and I turned on the TV. We sat down there without talking to each other.

"I'm so sorry..." He said and I shrugged, I stood up and Melinda came out from her room. I came closer to her and I gave her a smile, she gave me a hug.

"Awww, Terrs you're ok now!" She said with a smile.

"Can I borrow a book from you?" I asked Melinda and she smiled.

"Of course you can Terri!" She said and we went to her room. I giggled when I heard Frank snoring, we slowly went on our way to their closet and she opened the door. I saw a small shelf with some books, I looked closely at them and I took one called "Catcher In The Rye".

"Can I borrow this? I asked her and she smiled.

"That's a great book! Sure, you can read it!" Melinda said and we went outside. Melinda went on her way to the kitchen while I went to the living room to read my book, where I saw Gerard watching TV. I took a seat and I looked at the cover, I opened the book and I began to read.

"Hi Terri." Gerard said, I glanced at him and I continued reading.

"Hi Gerard." I said and I continued to read. This really is a great book! I should borrow it more often from Melinda.

"How are you?" He asked me. This feels like a normal conversation even if we're not really looking at each other. I sighed and I smiled.

"I'm fine, you?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Could be better, could be worse..." He said and I looked at him, he looked at me too. I stared at his perfect hazel eyes, he smiled at me.

"I miss having you around." He said while looking at me eyes, I nodded.

"Me too..." I said and I snapped out of it, I went back to reading my book. That was weird, but I will never do that again. I took a deep breath and I flipped Melinda's book to read the next page. I glanced at him continuously while I read Melinda's book.

"So, can we be friends?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"That depends..." I said and he looked at me with a frown.

"I want to kiss you right now." He said and he sighed, I frowned.

"You should have thought about that before kissing Kai." I said and I scooted away from him.

- Gerard's POV -

What she said was true, I shouldn't have came to the garden with Kai. I should have stayed with her, I watched Terri flip some pages from her book and I looked back at the screen. I really miss her, I'm such a dumb ass for not thinking about what I was doing.

"Terri I-" Kai came outside with a smile, she stretched her arms and she sat right next to me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I sighed.

"Good morning Gee!" She said with a smile, I saw Terri roll her eyes and she stood up.

"I'm going to the kitchen... Leave you two love birds here!" Terri said with a look of jealousy on her face.

"How's your sleep last night?" Kai asked with her usual sweet smile. I smiled back, looking like I'm fine with being with her.

"It's great sleeping on the floor in front of your bedroom, it's so comfortable..." I said sarcastically and she laughed.

"You're so funny Gee..." She said and she gave me a hug, which I hated.

"You could sleep with me tonight! Ray-ray can sleep on the couch!" She said and I thought about what she said.

"No thanks Kai, Ray can't sleep out here alone... He'll just end up watching TV all night." I said and she nodded.

"True!" She said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks though." I said and she scooted closer to me. I stood up while pretending to be hungry. I went on my way to the kitchen and I saw Terri there, reading the book she was reading at the living room earlier. Is at right next to her.

"Hi Terri." I said and she didn't even look at me.

"Hi Gerard." She said blankly and I sighed.

"Are we ok?" I asked her and she glanced at me.

"What do you think?" She asked me and I shrugged, I don't know what to answer.

"Look Terri, I'm sorry. Can we be like we were before?" I asked her and she looked at me, she nodded and I smiled.

"Ok..." She said and she continued to read her book. I put her book down and I touched her face. I went closer to kiss her lips but she slapped my face! I didn't expect that.

"Ouch!" I said, touching my cheek while I stared at her. Waiting for her response.

"Not like that, just friends!" She said and I sighed, she stood up and I followed her.

"Come on Terri, you know that you'll need me..." I said while following her.

"Trust me, I don't need you. I'm in-" She said faintly and she collapsed, I caught her and I took her to our room. I waited for her to wake up, I checked her temperature and she really had fever. I sat there right beside her, waiting for her to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers and subscribers so far... I'll update twice today! More chapters to come soon! For now, enjoy!

- Rose ; )