I'm Not Okay I Promise

Decisions

I woke up and all I could remember was me saying something to Gerard that I didn't get to finish because my vision became clear white. I sat up and I saw him sitting on a chair by the bed, sleeping peacefully. I got up and I went on my way to the door just before someone grabbed my hand, I looked back and I saw Gerard.

"What does this mean Terri?" He asked calmly while pointing at my fully packed travel bag, I shook his hand away from my arm and I continued to walk.

"It's none of you business Gerard." I said and I opened the door. He grabbed my hand again.

"Why? Are you going to leave the house?!" He asked, I looked away because I couldn't look at his face.

"Look at me Terri!" He said and tears started to fall down from my face.

"I can't look at you!" I said, he looked at me and he saw me crying.

"Why Terri?" He asked me, he let go of me and I fell to the floor.

"So I can leave you!" I said and I stood up, I ran to Nia's side and he looked at me, Nia gave me a hug and I continued to cry, she stroke my hair and she sat me down on the couch.

"Why leave if you don't want to leave?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"So I can have some peace!" I said and he went closer.

"Nia, don't let him get me!" I said and Nia blocked Gerard's way.

"She deserves better than you Gerard! Leave her be!" Nia said and he pushed her away. He came closer to me but I pushed him away.

"Don't go near me!" I said and I continued to cry.

"Why?" He asked me calmly. I wiped away my tears and he came closer to me, this time I didn't push him away.

"Because I want to have some peace!" I shouted out, I didn't care about who heard me anymore. I've made my decision and I'm going to leave later, I'll wait for Brad and we'll be a happy couple like everyone wants us to be.

"I can give you peace Terri, just don't leave..." He said and a tear fell from his face, I looked away.

"Don't look at me." I said and he knelt down.

"I said don't look at me!" He came closer and I moved away from him.

"I need to see your face Terri." He said and I shook my head while looking at the floor, my long blonde hair covered my face.

"I don't want to see you cry Gerard." I said and tears started to fall on the floor.

"But I can't stop my tears Terri, I don't want you to leave..." He said and he went closer.

"You're making this harder for me!" I shouted out and I looked at the floor.

"If its hard for you, don't leave me!" He said but I shook my head again.

"Yes! Yes it's hard for me to leave you, but I have to do this for my own sake." I said.

"Why do you have to leave me Terri?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Because I don't want to get hurt again..." I said and I started to calm down.

"Gerard, stop it! She wants to leave!" Nia said and Gerard looked at her.

"I need Terri, Nia you don't understand." He said and Nia glared at him.

"You need her for what?! To make her cry?" Nia said and Gerard shook his head.

- Gerard's POV -

After what she said, it really makes sense. I've made her cry a lot of times before, but I don't mean to do it. I'm in love with her, I need her, why can't I be with her? If only she knew that I love her, she wouldn't leave me. I looked at Terri's face, she wasn't lying, she's really having a hard time of leaving the house. I looked at Nia and I sighed.

"Nia I don't want to make her cry, I'm telling you the truth. Kai kissed me, I don't like her, I made a promise and I kept it. You don't understand." I said and Terri looked at me, I stared at her beautiful black eyes.

"I can't cheat on you Terri." I said and I sighed.

"I believe Gerard, he can't lie about serious thing like that." Mikey came out of his room and We all looked at him.

"I believe you Gerard, I knew that there's something suspicious about Kai..." Odessa went out of the kitchen and she took a seat on the couch. Terri looked at them both and she looked at me too.

"I believe you Gerard." Terri said and I smiled.

"You do?" I asked her and she nodded, Nia stood up and she went to Mikey.

"But what are your true feelings for me?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"I... Love you Terri." I said and she smiled.

"How much do you love me?" She asked me with a smile and I smiled back.

"I'd die for you because I love you!" I said back and she giggled.

"Stop being a mush pot!" She said and we all laughed.

"Deal with it!" I said with a smile. I came closer to her and she smiled at me.

"Prove to me that you really love me..." She said.

"I love you because if I don't I couldn't kiss you like this..." I went closer and I kissed her passionately. She broke the kiss and she laughed.

"You're the best kisser in this house!" She said and she giggled.

"But..." She said with a frown.

"I have a decision to make..." She said and I stood up.

"I won't leave!" She said and we all smiled.

"Yay! Terri isn't leaving!" Nia said and she gave Terri a hug.

"I should get some rest now, don't want to collapse again." She said and we nodded.

"Get some rest Terri, get well so you can come to the prom next week." Odessa added and she smiled.

"I will Odie!" She said and Mikey found Melinda's book by the corner.

"Catcher In The Rye?" Mikey said.

"It's a great book! Borrow it from Melinda some time." Terri said.

"Should my wife go back to our room?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Your wife is sleepy now my husband!" she said with a posh tone.

"You really should get some rest..." I said to her and she nodded.

"I know, carry me to our room?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Anything for my wife!" I said and I carried her bridal style back to our room. I placed her on our bed and she stared at me.

"What?" I asked her with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm so sorry for putting you on to all this trouble." She said and I nodded

"It's ok, married people do fight sometimes." I said and she laughed at me.

"What is it now?" I asked her and she gave me a grin.

"You should get off of fantasy land Gerard, it's all just pretend!" She said and I nodded.

"I know... But I was just wondering, would you really marry me when I really propose to you?" I asked her and she looked at the ceiling. She remained that way for two minutes.

"No!" She said and I gasped. She laughed at me.

"You should really learn to accept a joke." she said, she laughed at me and I sat on our bed.

"Yup! I should, but will you really mar-" She cut me off and she gave me a kiss.

"Don;t think about that yet, you'll meet other girls at college!" She said and I nodded.

"Get some sleep..." I said to her and she frowned.

"Sleep with me?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Anything for my wife." I said and she pushed me away.

"You should stop pretending now." She said.

"I know." I laid down beside her and I kissed her lips. We closed our eyes and we both fell asleep.