I'm Not Okay I Promise

Terri... Meet Frankie!

I woke up late the next day, I got too tired from swimming around last night. Especially when someone heavy is holding on to you! Whoa, Gerard didn't really look like he's heavy, but maybe it's because I'm thin. I fixed my bed and I went in to the shower, it was so relaxing to take a bath. Then I heard someone open my door, I got nervous.

"Who's there?" I asked while rinsing, nobody answered. Then I saw a shadow by the door. I took my towel and wrapped it around my body. Then someone opened up the shower curtain. It was Gerard! I let out a scream and I threw some things at him.

"Get out you perv!" I let out a scream. I threw a shampoo bottle at him.

"Ouch!" He ran out to the door. I finished my bath and I dressed up in uniform. I saw Gerard outside, waiting for me.

"You really have a great throw!" He said while scratching his head.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile. "Don't you ever do that again!" I shouted out and he gave me a scared look.

"You ready for class?" he asked me, I gave him a nod and he grabbed my arm. As usual, first class is Chemistry. We talked all the time in class. After class we talked at the corridor.

"Can we go to somewhere secluded?" He asked me, I gave him a nod. Gerard and I went to the corner of the corridor, It felt kind of dark and scary. I was shocked when he pinned me on to the wall. I felt a little scared.

"Meet us by the field where we play croquet." He said and I felt kind of shy. I gave him a nod.

"What time?" I asked him. He whispered in my ear:

"8 pm..." He said. I couldn't look at him because he'll see me blush.

"Meet us later ok?" He gave me a kiss in the cheek and he ran away... As usual, he always runs away and I get used to it. I went back to my room, I saw a piece of paper on my study desk. It said:

Nia's number: some numbers...,

Elise's number: some numbers


I took out my cellphone and I called Nia, the first time it didn't answer and the second time again and finally the third time she answered. Like they say: Third time's the charm!

"Did you get Elise's number?" She asked me.

"Yes, what are the numbers' for?" I asked as I looked at the piece of paper again.

"Save them in your cell and we'll just call you on any special event or meeting whatsoever..." She said.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm at the salon with Elise." She said.

"Can I talk to her?" I asked her politely, after a minute I hear Elise's voice.

"Hello Elise!" I said to her.

"Hello Terri!" She said.

"I just wanted to say hi!" I said.

"I appreciate it Terri!" She said.

"Well then we have to go to a party, want to come with us?" She asked me politely.

"I think I'll pass..." I said.

"Oh, ok... Talk to us anytime ok!" She said.

"Bye Elise!" I said and I smiled. I hung up the phone and I started to think about tonight, how is Gerard doing right now? I went in to daydream mode and I felt kind of dizzy.

Don't mind them, you should be thinking about yourself!

I found myself on the floor again, I must have slept again. I looked at the clock and I saw that it was already 8: 30 pm! I fixed my hair and I rushed into the field. I saw the five of them there already, I went closer and of course, I was welcomed!

"Hello Terri! Meet Bob, Mikey, Ray and Frank." Gerard said with a smile.

"Hi Terri! I'm Bob!" Bob and I shook hands.

"Hello Mikey, Ray and Frank!" I waved at them and gave them a smile.

"Hi Terri!" Mikey said while staring at me.

"Hi Terri! I'm Ray." He gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Hello Terri..." Frank felt a little awkward but I spoke to him and I found out that he likes Monica, the head cheerleader of Loyola High.

"Terri can you do me a favor?" I couldn't resist the puppy dog look and so I gave him a nod.

"Sure Frank! How can I help you?" I asked him and I think he was nervous about what he was going to say.

"Terri can you ask Monica if she likes me?" Frank said the favor, I didn't have second thoughts and I said yes.

"Why me Frank?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"You still don't get it? You're popular so far and she talks to popular people all the time." He said. We sat down on a bench.

"I still don't get it!" I said to Frank. I heard him sigh.

"Popular Girl + Talk with Popular Girl = Answer to Frank's Problems!" He said slowly and finally, I got it! I gave him a nod and I looked at my watch. I can still stay for a bit, I talked to Frank for 8 minutes only, since I still have time, I talked to the others too. I talked to Bob, Ray and Mikey, It only took 10 minutes to talk to each of them.

So I sat next to Gerard and I went closer, I could swear I'm seeing him nervous and it made me chuckle on the inside!

"How's it going?" I said and I looked at the nearby apple tree.

"Fine for me, but Mikey got a swirly earlier this morning..." He sighed.

"Jocks!" We said in unison.

"Hahaha! Jinx you owe me a soda tomorrow!" I said while laughing.

"Sure honey!"I gasped, I felt kind of awkward when I heard him call me "honey", I scooted away and I went back to my dorm blushing from what he just said. I sat down on my bed and I saw a bouquet of roses at my study desk, I saw that it had a note attached to it. I read it and it said:

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
This is Old School,
But I'll always love you!

Anonymous admirer!


I admit it was pretty old school and I think I knew who sent the bouquet, I was hoping that Gerard would send them to me but I'd just have to find out tomorrow. I dressed up in my PJ's and I sat on my bed, suddenly somebody opened the door. I began to scream only to find out that it was Gerard again.

"Please learn to knock!" I said while I covered myself in a blanket.

"Sorry to barge in like this, but I just wanted to say sorry for calling you "honey"." He said.

"Frank asked me a favor by the way, he wanted me to ask Monica how she feels about him." I said. He tugged away my blanket and I swear that he was staring at my legs. I took my blanket and covered myself again.

"Don't you dare do that again Gerard!" I shouted out, feeling shy.

"Sorry about that, just couldn't help myself..." He said while playing with his hands. I threw the bouquet I got earlier at him.

"Who sent this?" he asked me, I shrugged.

"I thought that maybe it was you." I said, when he shook his head I felt confused. Who could have sent this bouquet.

"Can you leave now, I wanna go to sleep!" I threw a pillow at him and I started to laugh. He threw the pillow back at the bed and he went to door.

"Goodnight Terri." He said as he went outside.

"Goodnight Gerard." I said and I drifted off to sleep.