I'm Not Okay I Promise

Won't Happen

I woke up the next day and I stretched my arms, I yawned and I looked around. It was the usual room I slept on with Gerard, I looked by the closet and I didn't see my bag on the floor. I stood up and I made my way to the closet, rubbing my eyes to get some focus. I opened the closet and I saw my clothes neatly hung up and folded, I looked around the closet and I saw a note by the corner. I took the note, unfolded it and I read it. It said:

Don't worry Terri, unpacked your clothes for you... No need to worry about them, you should get well ok?

- Gee

P.S. Nia helped because she didn't want me to look around your personal belongings and underwear...


I looked at my bed and I saw Gerard sleeping there, he actually isn't someone you should sleep with. He moves about, kicks me sometimes and makes strange moaning sounds when he's asleep. I don't even know how I get some rest when I sleep right next to him. I shrugged and I went on my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and I dressed up in a blue shirt with black pants, I brushed my hair and I went back outside. Gerard was sitting up and looking around, I gave him a smile.

"Up so early?" He asked me, I looked at my cellphone and I looked at him. I sighed.

"It's actually 11:00 in the morning, it's not so early for me..." I said and I went outside, I remembered the book I borrowed from Melinda. I saw Mikey sitting by a chair reading the book I borrowed yesterday. He smiled and I walked my way to the couch, I sat beside him and I smiled.

"You read so fast..." I said and he smiled, he looked at me and he focused his attention back to the book.

"Thanks," He said. "I like the story, I should borrow this more often." He said and I stood up. I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Monica sat on a chair and she began to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning Terri, woke up late this time..." She said and I nodded, I made some cereal and I sat down. Frank went by to get some coffee, he gave us his usual smile and he went on his way to the living room.

"Good morning ladies!" He said cheerfully, I like the cheerful Frank, especially on mornings like this.

"Good morning Frankie." Monica and I both said in chorus.

"Have a seat!" Monica pointed out a chair and he sat down.

"It's been days since we've had a task..." Frank mumbled and he took a sip of his coffee, I nodded.

"True." Monica said and I nodded again. Bob came by the kitchen to get some soda. He waved.

"Soda this early?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Someone woke up late!" He said with a smile.

"So what? It's still 11 in the morning!" I said back. He shrugged.

"Stop being my mom!" He said and I smiled.

"I'll stop when you take a seat, Robert!" I said and I began to chuckle, Bob gasped.

"Don't call me Robert!" He said and we all laughed at him.

"Just take a seat Bob." Monica said and Bob smiled, he took a seat.

"Thank you Monica, at least someone wants me to sit here." He said smartly giving me a glare.

"I told you to take a seat Robert." I said looking at my plate.

"Don't call me that or I'll call you... Uh..." He stammered and I laughed at him.

"Call me what Robert?" I asked him with a cheesy grin, he frowned and he drank his soda.

"Oh! I give up Terri!" He said and I smiled.

"Good!" I said and I took my plate to the dishwasher.

"Stop the friendly arguments already!" Frank said and we both nodded. We ate our breakfast and we just sat there talking to each other. Gerard went outside and I smiled at him.

"Good morning Gerard!" I said and he smiled at us.

"Where's breakfast?" He said looking at us and scratching his head. We all laughed at him, Bob even fell off the chair.

"We ate breakfast 30 minutes ago..." Monica said and he shrugged.

"Ok... You're all too weird." He said and we all continued to laugh at him while he made himself some breakfast, he looked back at us and we were still laughing.

"Are you guys drunk or something?" He asked us and we all shrugged while laughing.

"Take a seat Gee." Bob said and Gerard took a seat beside me, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and he ate his breakfast. I took a sip of Gerard's coffee.

"So, what happened to you two last night?" Frank said suspiciously, I spilled his coffee and everybody laughed at me.

"That means something did happen!" Frank said smiling.

"Shut it Frank!" Gerard defended and everybody laughed.

"Why do you do that to us anyway Frank?" I asked him, cleaning up the spilled coffee on the table, he shrugged.

"I've been friends with Gerard for years now Terri, I know he can't control himself when he gets a hot girlfriend..." Franks says and I smiled sweetly at him.

"You think I'm hot?" I asked him and he nodded, I smiled at him.

"Sorry to break this to you but... I'm not with Gerard, I'm with Brad remember?" I said and he frowned.

"But you two look so great together, Beauty and Beast." He said pointing out to the two of us and they started to laugh.

"Who are you calling a beast?!" Gerard said with a glare and Frank laughed at him.

"Stop it already..." I said and they both stopped.

"Sorry but I happen to be taken!" I said smartly with a smile and they both sighed.

"But Frank's right Terri, you should hook up with Gerard sooner or later!" Monica said and I stood up.

"Dream on!" I said with an annoyed tone and I went on my way to the living room.