I'm Not Okay I Promise

Confronting Kai

I went on my way to the kitchen and I took a seat on the sofa next to Mikey, I looked at him for a while. He had full attention on Melinda's book, I sighed and I searched for the remote. I looked underneath the sofa but the remote wasn't there, I heard someone chuckle and tap my shoulder. I looked up and it was Mikey, with the remote on his hands. I took the remote and I glared at him as I stood up.

"You didn't tell me it was with you!" I said while I turned on the TV.

"You didn't ask!" He said giving me glances while reading Melinda's book. I ignored him and I started to flip channels, finding something good to watch.

"Are there any good movies?" He asked me and I shrugged. I flipped the channels and I saw some movies, I stopped at The Nightmare Before Christmas. I tapped him on the shoulder and he smiled.

"Gerard and I like that movie, let's watch it with the others!" He said with a smile, he dropped the book on the table and he went to the kitchen to call the others. I looked at Mikey as he stood up and went on his way to the kitchen.

"No movie when there's no popcorn!" I shouted and giggled.

"Yes ma'am!" He said and I looked at the screen, it was only the beginning of the movie. I yawned and stretched my arms. Minutes later, I heard footsteps. I looked at the kitchen and everybody started to walk over to the living room, Monica, Gerard, Bob, Frank and Mikey took their seats. As usual, Gerard sat next to me and he gave me a kiss.

"How's my Terri bear?" He cooed and I sighed, Bob began to laugh at me.

"Terri bear?" I asked Gerard with a puzzled look and he giggled.

"When did you think of that?" I asked him while punching his arm.

"Bob and I thought about it while you're here." He said with a smile.

"Robert eh?" I said and I turned to Bob and gave him glares.

"Whatever, lets watch TV!" Frank said while jumping up and down on the sofa, causing it wobble.

"Frank!" We all said in chorus and he stopped. Mikey giggled and I gave him glares, I reached for the remote and I turned the TV off.

"No!" Everybody said in chorus.

"Like I said MIKEY, no popcorn, no movies!" I said smartly and he sighed.

"Get my girl her popcorn Mikey." Gerard said and I looked at him.

"I'm not you're girl, you know that Gerard..." I said and I began looked at the remote.

"Hurry up Mikey!" Monica said and I sighed.

"Let him miss some good parts, let's watch the movie without him!" I said with a big grin and everybody smiled. I turned the TV back on again and we all started to watch the movie. 30 minutes later, Mikey showed up with a bowl of popcorn. I sighed when he sat down.

"You made that in just 30 minutes?! What were you doing there?" I asked him, snagging the popcorn from Mikey.

"I'll make the popcorn." Monica said as she stood up and sighed.

"Ok, everybody makes their own popcorn!" Mikey said and everybody sighed, and they all went to the kitchen. Mikey didn't go with them.

"How about you?" I pointed out to Mikey and he gave me a puppy dog look.

"That doesn't look cute." Gerard said and I smiled.

"Your brother's right!" I said smartly and Mikey frowned, he stood up and looked back at us.

"How about you Gee?" He asked and Gerard shrugged.

"Because he said you weren't cute with that puppy dog look you did, so I'll share my popcorn with him!" I said with a smile.

"Thanks!" Gerard said and he kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome!" I said and Mikey went on his way to the kitchen. I took some popcorn and I waited for them to come back. I stood up but Gerard took my hand.

"Don't leave me here..." He said and I sat down.

"Why?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Ok, what should we do?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Stop shrugging!" I punched him on the arm.

"Ouch! You're strong for a girl like you..." He said while holding his arm.

"What girl like me?" I asked him.

"You know, you're strong for a prep... You should consider cheer leading or any other sport." He said while looking down on the floor. I shook my head.

"Nope! Don't like sports... So what should we talk about?" I asked him and we felt an awkward silence later on.

"Lets just talk-" He said but Kai came out of her room and she cut him off.

"Hey you Terri... We need to talk!" Kai said while standing by the door.

"Why should I?" I smirked and she gave me a glare.

"Because I have some unfinished business with you and your constant dramas!" She shouted out and I gasped.

"Don't call me a drama queen!" I spat back and she smirked.

"What if you are?!" She said and I stood up from my seat.

"What do you want?" I asked her with a bored tone, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the backyard door.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked her, shaking my hand away from her.

"I just want to be with Gerard." She said sweetly.

"Stop being a fake! You can see he doesn't want you!" I said and she shook her head, she dragged me to the backyard door.

"Keep your hands off me!" I shouted out and she let go.

"What else do you want your drama queen highness? You want me to kill you and be with Gerard?" She said and she started to laugh. Gerard stood up from the couch and he followed us outside.

"Stop that Kai! Leave her alone." Gerard said and Kai looked at him.

"Why don't you like me Gee? I'm the perfect girl and you know that!" Kai shouted out and I sighed.

"You wish..." I mumbled and she heard me, she grabbed my hair and she started cursing me.

"Stop being a bitch!" I shoved her and she fell to the pool, I heard shrieks then I fell to the grass, Gerard caught me and he glanced back at Kai who was still shrieking from the cold water.

"That took care of her." I said weakly and I stood up, I went to the edge of the pool to laugh at Kai.

"Don't go near her, she mi-" Gerard said and a cold hand grabbed me by the foot, I fell to the pool and Kai started slapping me and cursing me.

"You should fuck off! Gerard is mine!" Kai said while punching me from every corner.

"Maybe you should fuck off! Don't you see? You're the bitch who is ruining his life!" I said and I gave her a slap, I punched her in the stomach and she stood there in pain. I swam to the stairs and I got out of the pool. Kai followed me but I walked away.

"Is the slut tired? Poor little slut, too cowardly to fight me back!" She said and she started to laugh.

"Don't call me a slut! If you want a fight, I'll give you a fight!" I ran towards her and tackled her to the ground, I gave her continuous punches and slaps. She took a small rock from the corner and it hit my eye.

- Gerard's POV -

I froze where I was standing, watching two girls fight over me. Nothing like this ever happened before, I froze there in shock. Terri shoved Kai to the pool and the next thing I heard where loud and high-pitched shrieks, Terri fell to the ground because of the slaps Kai gave her. I caught her just in time before she fell. I looked at her and back at Kai.

"That took care of her." Terri said and she stood up, I walked slowly to her.

"Don't go near her, she mi-" But when she reached the edge of the pool and started to laugh, Kai took her foot and she fell to the pool just like her. And the fight continued on until Terri and Kai started beating themselves up out of the pool. I sighed and I went closer.

I can't believe this day, two girls fighting over me for the first time! Both a good thing and a bad thing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry about the late update but I hope this chapter could make it up to you... I've been to a lot of places lately so I couldn't update for the past few days...

Some problems here have come up so I can't be sure if I could update tomorrow...
Please don't unsubscribe! I'll promise to update twice the next time I could...

- Rose