I'm Not Okay I Promise

Let's Do Some Attention Stealing

e angry Terri, you should calm down." Gerard said calmly and I sighed. Maybe he was right... Maybe anger took over me, that's why I'm acting like this now.

"Ouch!" Kai said while Gerard tried to pull her up, I sighed and walked away.

"We're not finished you slut!" Kai said while she fixed her clothes.

"Why should I finish doing something bad?!" I asked her but she didn't respond.

"Whatever, I'm going inside to change!" I told them both and I went inside. I really felt jealous, is Gerard taking sides? I'm not sure about what I should do if that happens. I walked pass the guys who were still watching the movie, Monica looked at me and she frowned.

"What happened to you Terri? You're soaking wet." Monica said while standing up, I continued to walk on my way to my room. As usual, Monica wanted to find out so she followed me to my room. I started to dress up in a dry shirt and some pants, Monica sat on our bed and she found the room quite interesting.

"Do you ever turn on the light?" Monica asked me while she looked at the light switch.

"Nope, Gerard and I prefer dark rooms." I said and she nodded. She was quite amazed about the things I have in common with Gerard.

"So, why are your clothes wet? Did you fall into the pool again?" She joked and I fell silent, I walked on my way to the mirror and I looked at Monica.

"What's wrong Terri?" She asked me and I sighed, I looked at the mirror and saw bruises all over my body.

"Why do you have bruises?" She asked me and I shrugged. What is this, 20 questions?

"Ok, I'll tell you everything..." I sighed and I sat down beside her.

"So?" She asked me.

"5 words," I paused. "That bitch you call Kai!" I said and I laid down on my bed, Monica just stared at me.

"You two had a fight?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yup, about," She cut me off and I sighed.

"Gerard?" She asked me and I took a pillow and covered my face.

"Yup! You've guessed it." I mumbled as I stood up.

"I agree with you Terri, Kai is a total bitch!" Monica said and I smiled.

"Thanks Monica, but leave the cursing and beating up to me!" I said with a smile and she gave me a hug.

"So you're ok now?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope." I said and she frowned.

"I think she's up to something again, I better keep a close eye on Gerard." I said and Monica frowned.

"So you're going to spy on him?" Monica asked me and I shrugged.

"That depends, only when they're together." I said with a smile and she smiled back at me.

"Just don't go a bit too overboard?" She said and I nodded.

"So you're ok now?" Monica said and I nodded.

"Let's get some coffee." I said and we both went on our way outside.

- Kai's POV -

Now that Terri the slut is out of the way, I could use this time to get closer to my goal, which means getting closer to Gerard. I have to really act the part so that my plan will really work. I think I should start at it now... Who said taking drama doesn't have any benefits? I started to act as if I was in pain.

"Ouch..." I groaned and I stood up, I walked on my way to the door.

"Are you ok Kai?" He asked me and I nodded slowly.

"I'm fine Gerard..." I said weakly and I opened the door.

"You look a bit ill, you sure?" He asked me and I turned around to look at him.

"Don't worry, I-" I said and I pretended to collapse, Gerard caught me just in time, just as I expected.

"Kai?" He said while looking at me.

"You always catch people on time..." I said and I smiled weakly, I cosed my eyes and I swear that he looked so worried. He carried me inside the house, to me and Ray's room. He started knocking on our door, glancing at the motionless me and the door. Everything in my plan is working out perfectly, who knew a simple act like this could work like a charm.

"Ray open the door, Kai just collapsed." Gerard said and I started smiling inside, he cares! Maybe because I'm sick. But he cares!!! Ray opened the door while rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" Ray asked him and Gerard pushed him aside, he laid me down on the bed and he went back outside to talk to Ray. I need to know what they're talking about, but I might blow my cover. Ray walked inside and he looked worriedly at me, I opened my eyes a little bit and he took a chair.

"Ray?" I said while doing some fake coughs. He took a chair and he sat beside me.

"What happened to you Kai?" He asked me.

"Terri and I had a little argument on the backyard and we both accidentally fell on the pool, stupid slippery poolside..." I said with my normal smile, I pretended to cough again to hide suspicion.

"I better tell Melinda to dress you up in dry clothes." He said and he stood up.

"Wait." I said and he looked back at me.

"Can I sleep with Gerard for a night?" I asked him and I continued to cough.

"Sure, if that's what you want. How long will he be staying here?" He asked me and I smiled.

"My illnesses like these always last for only two days, would that do?" I asked him and he smiled sweetly at me, he nodded and I smiled.

"Thanks Ray." I said weakly and he went on his way outside. I stood up and I placed my eyes on a gap between the door and the wall.

"Gerard." Ray said and Gerard turned back to look at him.

"What is it Ray?" Gerard asked him.

"Could you do me a favor?" Ray asked Gerard and he nodded.

"Do you mind sleeping with Kai for two days? She said she'd be better on the third day." Ray said and Gerard frowned.

"I still have to care of Terri, she still has fever." Gerard said.

"Don't worry Gerard, I'll take care of her!" Ray said and Gerard smiled.

"Thanks Ray, but be sure not to disturb Terri when she sleeps..." Gerard said and Ray nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch tonight so Terri can get some rest." Ray said while pointing out to the living room. Gerard nodded and I knew that the conversation is over. I went on my way to my bed and I pretended to sleep like minutes before. Gerard came in and he took a seat on a chair by the desk.

"Gerard?" I groaned.

"What is it Kai?" He asked me and I smiled.

"You''ll sleep with me here for tonight, right?" I asked him weakly and he nodded.

"Yup, make sure you get some rest now." He said and I nodded, I fell asleep, smiling, knowing that tonight will be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thank my friend SuicideMayhemMurder for helping me come up with this idea.

I admit, my dear readers that I have recently had "Writer's Block" these past few days... I thank her for helping me while I was on this uninspired slump, but now I will continue to update my story. You could give me some ideas for some chapters.

You could give me some interesting, random ideas or other ideas related to a character you want to read more about... (e.x. Nia and Mikey)

Thanks for all the readers, I'll be bringing more chapters soon!

- Rose : )