I'm Not Okay I Promise

A Piece Of The Puzzle

We all stayed at the kitchen, thinking of how we could find that magnifying glass. I really want to have a task, my mind has been running crazy about doing nothing all day but beating up Kai. I'm sick of fights! It's 3 in the afternoon and we all haven't came up with a plan on finding the gifted clue. I groaned in frustration while Monica, Nia, Bob and Gerard looked closely at the cardboard. They still thought that there might be a hidden clue somewhere in that piece of hard paper. Frank stood up and he went to the living room.

"Where would Frank go at a time like this?" I asked myself, everybody else heard me but they just went about their own businesses. I just stood there, being all useless and stuff.

"Anybody need some skittles?" Frank said while walking back to the kitchen holding some skittles, yay Frank! I could sure use some sugar right now...

"Where did you get those?" I asked him.

"My room!" He said proudly, I took a pack of skittles from him and I started to eat some.

"Save some for me Terri." Gerard said while glancing at me.

"No way! Get your own!" I said and I started to laugh, Frank gave me a smile.

"The skittles is starting to get some effect!" Frank squealed and I stopped laughing.

"Shut it Iero!" I said and I continued to laugh, he shrugged and he took a pack for himself.

"I think we could look around Melinda's bookshelf!" I said while looking at The Catcher In The Rye book I borrowed from Melinda.

"Terri has a point, Melinda, could we look around your shelf?" Nia asked, Melinda looked us and she smiled.

"Sure, just return the books." She said and Nia went off.

"Hmm... Where else?" I asked myself while thinking about the flowers.

"Gardening! Search the garden! Search the garden!" I said excitedly and Bob stood up.

"I'll check." Bob said and he went outside. I started to look around and think about where the clue could be hidden.

"It's hopeless..." I said while banging my head on the table.

"Ouch!"

"Be careful Terri..." Gerard said and I smiled, who knew that he cared so much about me. I took some skittles and I continued to eat them.

"Ugh, Terri you're right." Monica said and she stood up from her seat, giving Frank a kiss and getting some skittles. Monica went back to her seat and Bob came back jumping up and down.

"Hey guys!" Bob said excitedly, he found a clue!

"Where is it?" I asked him while looking at his hands... Nothing!

"You didn't find anything did you?" I Nia said and Bob shook his head.

"Then where is it?" Odessa said anxiously.

"Someone has to dive in to the pool, I found a metal box in the deeper part." Bob said and I stood up.

"I could go." I said proudly and they all looked at me.

"No Terri, you can't swim there. It's too cold!" Mikey said while putting a book down.

"I fell down that pool two times now! I can handle it." I said and I ran to the backyard. I must be used to it already! I even stayed in that cold pool for an hour trying to clean it up! I need to do this, that task will add up to our grades.

I opened the door to the backyard and I ran to the poolside, I looked around and I saw the familiar pool with the rock waterfall by the side. I jumped into the the pool and I quickly looked around, I swam to the waterfall and I found a metal box wedged into a side of the pool. I tried to pull it out but no luck! I swam back up to get some air.

"Need some help?" A voice said and I turned around, Gerard stood by the poolside and I smirked.

"You can't swim right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"So?" I asked.

"So?" He asked back.

"Come on Terri, I can do this!" He said and I gestured him to jump in, could he really swim? I could still save him anyway. He jumped into the pool and he swam to the waterfall, it took a long time for him to swim from the poolside to the waterfall so I dove back in again. I pulled the box but it won't budge! Somebody held onto my waist and we started to pull the box out, finally we got it and we swam back up to the surface. I looked at Gerard and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No lips?" He pouted and I smiled.

"No Gerard, I have Brad remember?" I said smartly and he nodded in disappointment. I gave him a hug.

"What was that for?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"For swimming from there to here." I pointed out to the stairs and we swam back to the ground while holding the box.

"So that's it?" He asked me and I nodded while looking at the box.

"Yup, pretty much is..." I said while shaking the box and walking back to the kitchen with my hands around the box. They saw us and they smiled. I placed the box on the table and I sat down at my usual seat.

"Can I open it?" Bob said excitedly and I smiled.

"Sure! You found it anyway!" I said and he looked at the box.

"Open it already!" Mikey said while poking him on the shoulder.

"Ok." Bob grumbled and he slowly opened the box, he found a note inside and he started to read it.

"I says ' bogey villa, rose, gladiator'." He said and I took the note from him, such a small note for a big box.

"Bob you ass! It says bougainvillea, rose and gladiola!" I said out loud and they all stared at me. Sheesh! They don't know what these things are? I sighed.

"They're flowers!" I said and they all smiled.

"I wanna go look for them." Ian said as he entered the room.

"I'll go with him too!" Nia said as she stood up and held Ian's hand, Mikey looked at bit jealous... I could tell, I think he had a thing for Nia.

"Stupid lovers." Mikey murmured and I took another skittle.

"Maybe we should all look for it!" Odessa suggested and we all nodded.

"Yeah!" Monica and Frank said in unison.

"The winner gets anything he or she wants." Gerard said while looking at me with his usual evil smile, I knew what he wanted... But I will certainly not give it to him. We all stood up and we all went on our way to the backyard, it will be like finding a needle in a haystack because of the size of the garden. But with the 8 of us, we could easily find this clue. We all went outside and we started to look for a clue in the garden. Gerard tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked him and he gave me a four leaf clover.

"You could use it for some luck." He said and I took the clover from his hands. I put it in my pocket for safekeeping.

"Thanks!" I said and we continued the search.