I'm Not Okay I Promise

Found It!

We searched the garden for about an hour already, after finding out where Teacher would put the key in, it was actually kind of hard... Especially because the garden was literally big, I stood up, with no more hope in my veins and I sighed. How could someone find a stupid little magnifying glass in this big fucking garden?! I finally snapped and I started arguing with my mind, Gerard noticed that I was kind of pissed off so he went closer and gave me a smile.

"What are you thinking about?" He said as he looked across the sky, it was kind of dark, maybe because it was winter.

"Nothing..." I said as I looked down at the grass, with some snowflakes on it. Gerard looked at me worriedly, he thinks that I may have given up, well I have!

"Look Terri, we'll find it today and we will have a task tomorrow, before we leave this place." Gerard said and he gave me a hug.

"Thanks." I said as I pulled myself away from him. I continued searching the lawn for that magnifying glass. Gerard continued to search too, I looked over at Nia who thinks that there's no more hope left. Bob looked at his watch and he continued to work.

"Bob, what time is it?" I asked him and he looked back at his watch.

"Um, it's almost 3 in the afternoon... Why?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Maybe we could get some rest." I suggested, I looked around and I saw the others smiling, I stood up and went on my way to the kitchen.

"Terri's right, we should get some rest." Monica said and she followed me inside. I walked over to the fridge and saw some ice cream on the freezer. The others came in and I pulled out the container.

"Anyone want some ice cream?" I asked and everyone else laughed at me.

"Terri, you have fever and it's freezing outside... You can't possibly eat that too?" Melinda said and she took the container from me, placing it back on the fridge. I pouted and I gave her a puppy dog look, which is not working.

"No." Melinda said and she took some chips from the cupboard, I saw some skittles left on the table and I started to take some out from the bowl. Everybody started eating some food and we all remained silent, not wanting to be disturbed while they eat.

"So, we need a plan." Frank said and he shoved some skittles onto his mouth.

"I know, if we all look in the same place we will never find it on time." Mikey said and I nodded.

"We should make a map or some sort." Ian said.

"I agree with Ian here, I'll get a pen and some paper." Melinda said and she went to her room.

"I'll look in the garden." I said and they all looked at me, I stood up and went outside.

"Don't worry, I'm done eating." I said as I pointed out to a bowl that was full of skittles before I ate them all, Frank frowned.

"My skittles!" He said out loud. I looked around and saw some flowers away from the garden, could that place be it?! I began to panic and run around, I tripped on a rock but luckily, Gerard caught me.

"Frank is right! Skittles do have this side effect." He said and I sighed.

"No! I found it! I found it!" I said and I began to jump around. Gerard ran back inside and I shrugged.

"What's his problem?" I said and I looked back at the flower bushes by the fence. Could that be where the magnifying glass is hidden? I asked myself and I ran closer to the bushes. The others finally finished eating and they walked over to where I was standing, I'm unsure of what to do and what to expect under those bushes. Mikey pushed me closer onto the bush.

"What was that all about?!" I said and she pointed out to the bush.

"Since you shoved me, you look!" I said smartly and he shook his head.

"I did not shove you, I just pushed ok?" He said and I shook my head.

"No, you look." I said with a smile. Mikey shrugged, heading closer to the bushes.

"Fine I'll look, but if I find something nasty behind those bushes, you pay my hospital bill." He said and I nodded, he took a deep breath and he placed his hand inside the bush.

"I feel something... Something fluffy..." He said and I looked at the bush.

"So?" I asked him.

"Nothing much here but-AAAAHHHH!" He said and the bush started to move.

"Oh my gosh! A mutated squirrel!" I said out loud and Mikey took his hand out of the bush. I just realized that he just put his hand on a rose bush, full of thorns.

"Get it off of my hand!" Mikey said pointing out to a raccoon biting his hand, making his it bleed. I took some steps back and I began to panic.

"What do we do?!" I said as I jumped around and waited for someone to pull out the squirrel from Mikey's hand. Gerard stepped closer to Mikey, pulling the raccoon off of his hand.

"Don't pull it off too fast!" Mikey demanded and Gerard finally threw the raccoon away. Mikey winced in pain as I stepped closer to the bush.

"Terri do-" Gerard said but I cut him off.

"It's ok, you could just look behind the bush through this corner." I said as I pointed out to an empty space near the rose bush. I smiled at what I saw.

"Awww...." I said and they all gave me puzzled looks.

"There's a baby raccoon inside and the mother was trying to protect it from him!" I said as I pointed out to Mikey, whose hand was still bleeding. I carried the baby raccoon out of it's little hiding place and I spotted the magnifying glass.

"Found it!" I said and I placed the baby raccoon on Monica's hands. I showed them the magnifying glass and they all cheered.

"We get a task tomorrow!" Ian said and he began to jump around along with Nia.

"Celebration anybody?" I asked them and they all nodded. We all came back inside, luckily Melinda treated Mikey's bite, saying that the raccoon didn't have any rabies or infections he should worry about. We watched some horror movies that Gerard really liked, for me it was kind of scary, but I'm fine here with Nia and Monica who where both scared too. It began to get a little late, actually too late. It's already 3 in the morning and we watched a bunch of movies all night, along with a stupid game of truth or dare. I began to get sleepy so I insisted that I go to bed, Gerard came along with me, who was still energetic after watching movies the whole night. I dressed in my PJ's and I hopped off into our bed.

"Hope we get a great task tomorrow..." I yawned and I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Terri." Gerard said.

"You too." I said and we drifted off to sleep, dreaming about tomorrow's task.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! Luckily I can update today...

Sorry to keep you waiting guys, but now I have updated! Bringing you a new chapter...

Sorry about the long wait... : )