I'm Not Okay I Promise

How To Save My Life

I opened my eyes and I looked around, it's still dark so I think that it's still 3 maybe 4 in the fucking morning. I'm so excited about the task before we leave tomorrow, what could it be? Hmmm, I can't guess, there are a million of possible answers to this question. I want to wake up Gerard... I want to talk to him, maybe... I should! I poked Gerard but he didn't move.

"Gerry..." I joked while poking him, he still didn't move.

"Ger-Ger!" I said, now poking him harder.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself as I tried to think of something to make him move.

"Please wake up..." I said as I took a deep breath, I hope this works. I leaned in to give him a kiss, to see if he would react... Shockingly, my stupid plan... Worked. He started to kiss back, it was great and all, but I knew I had to stop this from going on further.

"Gerard." I muttered, but he kept on kissing me. What should I do? What? Should I just give in or should I stop him by giving him a strong shove? Hmmm, maybe I should just... Give in?

"So you're finally giving me what I want?" He asked me and he looked at me, I don't know. I want to continue what we are doing but I think it's not right, including the fact that I never did this with anyone before, yup! You've guessed it.

"I'm confused." I said and he laughed.

"Confused? Why?" He said and I shrugged.

"I don't know, but I do know that I woke you up... Now you have to help me." I said smartly and Gerard gave me a sigh.

"Not again." He muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing, what's bothering you at this time of the night hun?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm nervous." I said.

"Why?"

"Because this 'task' we'll be having tomorrow might be hard." I said and he smiled.

"No it won't, as long as it doesn't involve the pool." He joked.

"Yup, anyways, why did you break up with Odessa?" I asked him and he froze.

"Gerard?" I said, poking him.

"Uh, we both don't love each other anymore..." He said simply.

"Who does she love?" I asked.

"Somebody I don't know." He answered.

"Who do you love?" I asked him, I knew he would say that he loves me.

"Someone, who is close but far away." He said. My heart sank as I heard those words, who could she be? I wanted to cry but I knew that I couldn't. Oh well, might as well stick to Brad, who'll be coming home after a few days.

"Oh." I said silently.

"Terri?" He said as I stared into the darkness.

"I'm tired, let's get some sleep..." I said as I gave out a fake yawn.

"Sure, you'll need it for tomorrow." He said and he laid down.

"Yup..." I said and I closed my eyes, tears started falling from my face, I thought that he loves me. Maybe I was wrong, too wrong. I can't stop thinking about him, who would Gerard love besides me? My head hurts trying to think, maybe I'm too stressed out.

I wish this was all a dream...

- Morning -

I woke up the next day, ready to get on with the task and go home, I plan on calling Brad today. I stood up and stretched my arms, I gave out a yawn and I looked around. Luckily, Gerard was still asleep, I hope the task would involve a pool, so the others won't see my puffy eyes. I walked my way slowly to the bathroom to have a nice warm bath. I rinsed myself and I got out of the bathroom, not bothering to look at my eyes.

"Good morning Gerard." I said as he stood up and gave me a hug.

"What is that for?" I asked him.

"It's for luck later before we start the task." He said with a smile. Great! You care?! I don't... I said to myself as I changed into some decent clothes. I walked outside, not even looking at Gerard, who was still sitting there, looking around. Frank gave me a smile as he flipped the channels on the TV screen.

"Good morning Frank." I said.

"Hey, wanna watch TV?" He asked and I shrugged, why not?

"Sure." I said, I sat down next to him and we watched another movie on TV. I don't know what the title is, but is sure was a great movie. After finishing the movie, I stood up and went on my way to the usual kitchen.

"Morning guys." I said as I saw Ian reading a book, Nia eating some skittles, Ray drinking some coffee, and Melinda answering a Sudoku book.

"Morning." They all said in unison, too focused on what they're doing to even say my name. Terri is a short name right? I got some M&Ms from the fridge and I started to eat.

"Skittles are better." Nia said as she randomly threw a lemon skittle at me.

"I know, I'm just waiting for you to stop hogging up the skittles." I said as I threw some M&Ms back.

"So, nervous?" Melinda asked me and I sighed.

"Yup, what if I get injured or something again?" I said as I popped some M&Ms into my mouth. I spent the whole morning in the kitchen, chatting with Nia, Melinda, Ray and Ian.

- 12:00 -

We just ate lunch, some Microwavable Lasagna and some Pepsi. I'm starting to get bored. The buzzer finally rang a few minutes later, thanks for the long wait Teacher!

"Yes!" I said as I started to jump around. Nia stood up and danced around the kitchen, throwing some skittles at the others.

"House mates, please come outside." Teacher said and we all stood up, we went on our way to the backyard to see a big, literally BIG obstacle course in front of us, and yes! It did involve the pool. I sighed. Gerard stood next to me as he walked outside.

"Girls, you will be rescued by your partners in this task, but you must know how to stay longer underwater." Teacher said, I'm so grateful that Gerard doesn't have to stay underwater. We were all told about the task this morning, so I just took off my top and jeans and I dove into the water like everyone else. I started to get nervous.

"On the count of three, you girls will have to remain underwater until your partner saves you." Teacher said. It's easier to say than to do. Teacher explained the rules to them and I started to put on my goggles. I finally heard the word 3 so I immediately swam down, I saw the others, struggling to last longer too.

- 10 minutes -

I'm starting to lose some breath, Mikey already saved Odessa. I'm starting to wonder how far Gerard has gone through the whole obstacle course, I'm starting to lose my breath. My eyes are starting to close on their own, I could see nothing but plain white, until I heard someone dive, he grabbed me by the hand and he swam me up to the surface. Could he be? I said to myself as I felt that the person gave me CPR.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait... But here it is!

I'll be sure to update again, I will not give up on this story for you guys!