I'm Not Okay I Promise

My Hero?!

I opened my eyes again, I hear voices, I see the guy who saved me right in front of me. He looked great! And kissed great, I better get these thoughts out of my head! I love someone else, not him! There's no possibility that he would like me back?

"Huh?" I said, I looked around, familiar faces... The task! Did we win, or did we lose? I can't remember much, it was all too fast.

"Get some sleep Terri, we'll be leaving this place later." He said plainly, I just nodded slowly and I did as I was told, I closed my eyes and I felt like I was carried away to some other place.

- 4:30PM -

I woke up in the same room, still inside the house, the others were inside my room too, surprisingly, even Kai was there. They were talking about something, I can't quite make out the words they're saying. I sat up and I looked around.

"What happened?" I said, trying to regain the memories of the past events that had recently happened.

"Uh... You passed out underwater." Mikey said, what did he say?! how could someone pass out underwater?!

"No! Don't believe him Terri, you almost drowned underwater, you didn't pass out." Nia said while giving Mikey a punch on the arm, making him wince in pain.

"Ouch Nia! You hit too hard for a girl..." Mikey said, I looked around.

"So, when are we going home?" I asked them and they all focused their attention at my face.

"We're going home maybe 6." Ray said.

"Oh... Then why are you all dressed?" I asked, looking at their clothes.

"We're going for some Christmas shopping later before we head home." Gerard said, I just looked at him. I think I'm forgetting something... I looked around, I stopped and looked at the closet door. Oh yes! I forgot to pack!

"I better pack my bags!" I said as I hurried out to the closet, I opened the door and saw nothing inside. So much for my efforts to hurry up and pack...

"Where are my clothes? And Gerard's clothes?" I asked, turning around to face the others.

"We already packed your clothes for you." Gerard said, my face turned red.

"Y-You-" I said but Nia cut me off.

"Don't worry Terri, they didn't pack your clothes, we did." Monica said, pointing out to Odessa, Nia and Melinda, I sighed in relief.

"Oh... Thanks." I said, giving her a hug.

"No problem, Nia insisted that we pack for you instead of Gerard... She wouldn't stop nagging until he finally gave up." Odessa said, along with a giggle.

"Besides, we don't want little Gerard over here to look at your underwear." Melinda said, glaring at Gerard.

"So you wanted to pack my clothes eh?" I said suspiciously to Gerard, he looked away.

"I don't know what came over me..." He said, while looking at the floor. I sat on the bed.

"It's ok... We should probably eat now, I still need to have a bath anyway, I smell like chlorine." I said and they all started to laugh.

"Yup." Frank said and we all went to the kitchen, Mikey tried to cook some food, but the food he cooked ended up burnt. So we all had different things for dinner, Frank ate the food Mikey made, Nia, Ian and Odessa ate popcorn, which was too salty. Ray ate Pancakes for dinner, Bob drank soda, Melinda ate salad, Mikey ate skittles, Kai ate plain rice, Gerard ate pizza and I ate some chips.

After dinner, they all went to their rooms to make sure they didn't forget anything. I ,on the other hand took a bath and changed into a black shirt with pink stripes and some white pants with a brown belt. I placed on my shoes and I did my hair, I put on some light makeup and I went outside with my bag full of clothes. Gerard was still inside our room, taking a shower. I sat on the couch and I waited for everyone to come out of their rooms, I watched some TV until everybody was ready to go.

"Ok, we should say goodbye to Teacher first." Nia said and we followed her to the confession room. Some of us took a seat while the others just stood up.

"Students or house mates, I hope you enjoyed your stay here, you will receive you grades individually, and with you partner tomorrow. Get some rest tonight." Teacher said.

"Yes Teacher, should we go now?" Frank said.

"Yes you may, a car is waiting for you outside." Teacher said, we all nodded and we went outside after saying goodbye. We all stepped outside, I miss the outside breeze, it's cold but it calms me down. We found a car waiting for us at the front of the gates, we went inside.

"Uhm, could you take us to the mall near the school?" Mikey asked the driver, we all saw him nod and he started to drive us there, like the way we got here, it was a long drive, but worth it. I miss my room, I miss Brad, I miss the campus. After a few hours of talking inside the car, we finally reached the mall. We all stepped outside of the car and the others went inside. I wonder what I could get for Gerard this Christmas? I don't want to see Gerard yet, I don't want to come in yet, I need some air. I walked around and stopped by a stairway, I saw him by the corner, the guy who saved my life, he was just standing there. I walked closer and he noticed me.

"Hi Terri." He said like his usual voice.

"Hi."

"Why aren't you inside yet?" He asked me and I shrugged. The view was wonderful, cars and bright lights all around us.

"Wanna talk?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Why not." He said.

"So, what should we talk about?" I asked him and he looked around.

"What job do you want when you graduate?" He asked, I started to think about it, and I should. I graduating high school so I'll be a college freshman next year.

"I want to take up, journalism." I said and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes, he looked amazed at what I said.

"Me too." He said and he looked back at the scenery, he a lighter and some cigarettes from his pocket.

"You smoke?" I asked him and he nodded, he lit up his cigarette and handed the box over to me, I took one and I lit it up. We took a short smoke and we threw the cigarettes away. He looked at me.

"You want to write articles?" He asked, glancing over at me and looking back at the view.

"Yup, how about you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I want to do the photography, I want to take pictures of things for the newspaper." He said.

"So where will you go to college?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I have no idea yet." I said.

"You better decide now, we only have a couple of months left as high school seniors."

"I know."

"Why aren't you inside the mall with the others yet?" I asked him.

"I'm still thinking of what to buy for you guys." He said, he's going to buy me a gift?

"For Christmas?" I asked and he nodded.

"I could help you pick some gifts..." I said.

"It's ok, I'll just look for them later." He said and I sighed.

"What is it?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"Uh..." I said, trying to come up with how I could bring up this topic.

"Tell me, you can trust me." He said placing his hand on mine, it felt so warm, I looked up at him with a frown.

"I love someone, who loves someone else..." I said.

"Who is he?" He asked.

"You know who he is..." I said, hoping that he would know.

"Gerard?" He asked and I nodded.

"You are correct!" I said with a tone of a game show host.

"Who does he love?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know who she is." I said.

"You should prove yourself, prove that you deserve him more than that other girl." He said and I smiled.

"Why?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Because you are perfect, you are beautiful and you have talents, if he doesn't choose you, you deserve better." He said, I finally got the courage to look at him.

"If not him, then who?" I asked, looking at him straight in the eye.

"Why not me?" He said, my heart started to beat faster than usual, am I in love with him? He is handsome, he has a great personality and he actually has the same likes as me.

"Uh...Um..." I stammered, he placed his hand on my heart.

"I know this is too fast..." He said and I nodded.

"They must be looking for you." I said pointing over to the entrance. Odessa and the others were standing in front of the door, waiting for us to come in. He looked over and he nodded.

"I hope I helped." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow." He said and he went off, I placed my hand on my cheek, still shocked at what recently happened.I smirked as I went inside the mall to shop for some gifts.

I might give you a chance... I owe it to you anyway, my hero. Ian Nathaniel Brooks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment me... Tell me what you think about the 'little' twist I added!

Now a new question pops up... Who should Terri choose? Ian? Gerard? Or Brad?

Hope you like the update! And of course... Enjoy!