I'm Not Okay I Promise

Helping Frankie

I woke up the next morning and I did my usual morning routines, I went outside and I made my way to the cafeteria. I ate some pancakes and some orange juice, after I finished eating. I went back to my dorm to get my bag and I saw another card on my study desk, It feels scary to get these anonymous love notes.

I read it again and the same old mushy stuff is written inside. I crumpled it up and threw it in to the garbage can and I went outside. Since it it was Friday so my first period is P.E.(Physical Education). I dressed up in my usual T-shirt and Jogging pants. I stepped in to the gym and I saw Monica at the corner. I went closer, she seems to be a nice person. I gave her a wave and I sat down beside her.

"Hi Monica!" I said out cheerfully.

"Hello! Terri!" She said out with a smile.

"You should totally try-out for cheer leading!" She told me.

"It's ok, but maybe I'll try to roam around for a bit." I said with a smile.

"Want to be neutral eh!" She said to me with a smile. Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Bob and Ray went in, I noticed that Monica was staring at Frank. Trying to snap her out of it, she gasped.

"Did you see what I was doing?!" She said nervously, I gave her a nod. She sighed.

"I like Frank, if only he wasn't a outcast I'd probably be his by now." She looked at me sadly.

"Cheer up! You can still talk to him, you just have to hide." I said out with a smile.

"I first met him when I moved my locker to the second floor, I was shocked when I opened my locker. He came out, and it made me scream." She said while laughing.

"I have good news for you, Frank likes you back!" I said with a smile, a moment later, we were jumping around laughing. We sat down again and I talked to her for a while.

"wait for him at the girl's dressing room after gym." I said and the teacher told me to run and I began to run around.

When gym class ended, I went closer to Frank and I whispered to his ear:

"Go talk to her! She likes you back!" I said as I made my way outside. I went to Gerard's room and I saw him there, sitting on his bed.

"Hi Gerard!" I said, he grabbed my hand and we went to Frank's room.

"We should wait for them here..." Gerard said, we sat on his bed and we looked around his room. we saw an X-Box with two guitars.

"Wanna play Guitar Hero 2?" He asked me and he handed out a guitar.

"Sure! I play this game at home!" I said and I took the guitar.

"Are you sure Frank would be ok if we play with his X-box?" I asked him.

"Yup! By the way we won't have anything to do for a couple more hours..." He said and we started to play.

- Frank's POV -

I felt nervous at first, but when I went in to the girl's dressing room, I tried to keep myself calm. I saw her sitting at the bench and I sat right next to her. I saw her looking around the room.

"Hi Frank..." She said, I looked around to make sure no preps were around.

"H-Hi Monica!" I said cheerfully, we looked at each other and we felt an awkward silence.

"You remember when I went into your locker at the second floor?" I asked you.

"You scared me that day!" She said and we began to laugh.

"I didn't think that you would run away screaming!" I said and I stopped laughing. we remained quiet for a while.

"You know... I've liked you ever since you went in!" I said with a smile, feeling happy that I had the courage to say that I like her.

"Do you like me?" I said and I began to feel nervous. She looked at me.

"Yes!" She said out awkwardly.

"You know, we should hang out like this every Friday!" I said and she gave me a nod.

"Preps don't hang out here much..." She said as she went closer.

"That's great!" I said and I looked at her face.

"You're a great cheer leader!" I said as a compliment.

"I've been doing flips since I was in the third grade." She laughed.

"That's cool!" I said with my trademark cheesy grin. She went even closer.

"You know, you have something in you eye..." I moved closer and she thought that we were going to kiss, I took the thing out of her eye and I walked out.

"Frank!" She shouted out, running after me. I went in to the door and I stopped for a while.

"That was just a joke!" I said while laughing. I gave her a quick kiss in the lips and I left her there at the gym. I ran back to my dorm and I saw Terri and Gerard sitting at my bed. I was surprised when I saw my guitars on the floor and I saw my TV on and the show is "Sponge Bob"

WTF?! How could they have messed up my room like this!

I fixed some of my stuff then they began to speak.

"How did it go?" Terri asked me, I began to blush.

"Fix my stuff first!" I said, I pointed out to my stuff on the floor and they began pick up the junk on the floor. Sighs.

"Okay!" They picked up my stuff and and they put it on the right places.

"Back to the topic?" Gerard said suspiciously.

"Yeah! How did your encounter with Monica go?" Terri said while looking at Gerard.

"Come on Frank! I told you about me and Terri's swim last night." Gerard said and I gave them a sigh, I sat down on my chair and I told them about Monica.

"I joked about the time I went in to her new locker." I began to laugh on my own.

"You must have had fun!" Terri said and she laughed.

"Really?! Wow! We should hang out there too..." Gerard said to Terri.

"And like you said Terri, she likes me back!" I smiled and she congratulated me.

"Are you gonna see each other again?" Gerard asked.

"She said we could meet there every Friday." I began to jump on my bed and I stopped for a while. I lied down on my bed and I began to sleep.

- Terri's POV -

"We should leave him now..." I said quietly and I made my way outside with Gerard.

"Goodnight Terri..." He said to me with a smile and we walked our separate ways, I made my way to my room. I saw another love note on my table, I read it again and I realized that it was the same card I got earlier this morning. I looked at the trashcan and I didn't see the note there.

I got scared because I crumpled the paper up, but the note I got isn't crumpled up... It looked like it was new. I tried to stop thinking about it and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I dressed up in my PJ's, did my homework and I drifted off to sleep.