I'm Not Okay I Promise

England

- Brad's POV - (O_o)

The fucking alarm clock won't stop ringing!!! I want it to stop! I pressed the snooze button but to no avail... It failed me, so my last resort was to throw the alarm clock onto the floor, hopefully smashing it and getting some more sleep. I miss Terri. Whoa! I miss Terri?! I laughed at myself as I sat up, thinking about how those words just passed through my mind.

"Fucking Brad! There's no way I could possibly like Terri." I muttered to myself while I went to the kitchen.

"Who's Terri?" The whore named, Honey, whom I have fucked up last night.

"Nah, just another whore from California." I lied, luckily Terri won't hear anything. Since I'm so far away from her.

"So, who's better? Me or that Terri chick?" She asked as she poured some coffee onto a cup.

"You." I told her, she smiled as she passed on the cup with some coffee, I sat down on the barstool by the counter, looking at her curves. She had no clothes on, didn't even bother to put some on.

"Really? So I'm better?" She snorted.

"Yup."

"So how many times have you slept with her?" She said as I spat some coffee on the clean counter, shocked at what she just asked. She began to laugh.

"So you haven't fucked her up yet?" She said, I nodded.

"She's not actually a whore, she's my girlfriend, and she's playing hard to get. Probably sneaking around with the campus outcast." He said.

"Oh, so you're fine with her getting along with that guy." She asked.

"Yeah."

"So what does he look like?"

"Uh, he has hazel eyes. Long, black, messy hair. Always wears black." I told her as I counted off my descriptions of him with my fingers.

"He sounds dreamy." She told me, we both laugh.

"Actually he's fat." I lied, again. He's a little chubby but not really 'fat ass' fat.

"Oh."

"So you have any customers for tonight?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"Can you spend the night here with me again... You know, get fucked up?" I told her, she nodded slightly. She started climbing up the counter.

"Have any plans today?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Nope." I told her, I leaned in to kiss her but my cellphone rang.

"Hello?' I said as I waited for a response on the other line.

"Hi Brad." I recognize Terri's voice.

"Hi babe!"

"So how's England?"

"It's fine... My aunt is almost better." I lied.

"Oh yeah, pneumonia... Tell her I said get well soon."

"Yeah."

"So you have any plans after the dance?" I asked her, there was a minute of silence.

"Terri?" I heard a girl's voice, probably Nia or Elise.

"Oh, sorry about that Brad, Nia just came by."

"Tell Nia I said hi."

"Ok." I heard their voices on the other line, I waited for her to get back on the phone.

"Terri."

"Yeah?"

"So you have any plans after the dance?" I repeated.

"Yup, I'm going to go somewhere with Nia." I frowned, when can I actually do her?!

"Oh. How about the winter vacation?"

"New Jersey." She said, I sighed.

"So you ok with the dress I sent you?" I asked, she giggled.

"I love it Brad! No need to buy another."

"Oh good! I thought you might not like it." I said.

"Anyways, we have English this period... On our way to class, so have a great time there!" She said, finally! I hung up the phone. I focused back at the counter where I saw Honey lying down on it, I climbed up the counter too.

"So we can get along with our business now?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Not yet, I need to get a plan... A fool proof plan that will get me to get Terri to bed with me." I told her.

"Do you really like her?" She asked with a smirk, I shook my head.

"Of course not! She's emo, mixed up with prep makes her a scene kid."

"Ok, so you're just into her because of her body?" She asked with a sinister tone.

"Duh!"

"Oh, just remember... When you play with fire, you'll just get burnt." She said, I nodded.

"Now where were we?" I asked her as she gave me giggles.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!!!

Enjoyz!

-Rose ; D