I'm Not Okay I Promise

Lies

We passed by a road lined up with different dorms, hell, was this place big. It was like it stretched out until it meets the other side of the school, circling the world with rows of school dorms. I held Gerard's hand tightly, as we passed by the enormous buildings, the breeze getting colder as we looked and walked around. He pulled me closer to him, the both of us sharing our body heat.

"I'm sorry... About the things that happened earlier." He whispered into my ear, I stopped walking, and looked at his face.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, since it's mostly my fault for believing that it might happen." I told him softly, everything seemed perfect at the moment.

"As long as I'm here, I will never let anyone hurt you..." He said. I held onto him tighter. After what seemed like years, we've finally reached the pool. Frank was already there, swimming around with Odessa, who seemed to be quite early.

"Hi Odie, hi Frank... Seen my brother lately?" Gerard asked as he waited for any of them to answer.

"Nope... Haven't seen him yet." Odie said as she continued to swim around.

"Yup, same here." Frank said after Odessa. I sat by the rocks, Gerard eventually followed.

"So, should we go for a swim?" He asked, I shook my head.

"You can swim now if you like, but I'll wait for Nia to show up, is that fine with you?" I asked, he nodded

"Just join us if you ever get bored." He said, giving me a kiss before heading off to the pool, he took off his shirt and he jumped in.

"Fuck off!" Frank said, wiping his face and splashing Gerard with some water. It looks fun from afar, Odessa on the other hand, was taking laps around the pool, avoiding Frank and Gerard on the way.

"Can I join you guys?" I asked, Odessa stopped swimming and gestured me to come over.

"The water's fine!" She shouted out, I ran to the pool, taking off my flip flops, my shorts and my shirt, exposing my bikini with some black and white spirals. Frank wolf whistled as I dove in, Gerard splashed water on him.

"Nobody does that to my Terri." He said after gasping dramatically. Frank squealed.

"Oh no! You fucked her didn't you?!"Frank said, making Odessa giggle. Well he was right... Almost.

"Eeew!" I pretended to vomit, Odessa laughed, Gerard looked hurt.

"Don't worry Frank, I still haven't went inside his room..." I said as I let out a giggle, Bob was there, tickling me from behind.

"Oh Bobby, Miss me?" I cooed as I gave him a kiss on the lips, I placed my hands on his neck as I pretended to deepen the kiss, Bob carried me as I wrapped my legs around him.

"Hey!" Gerard said as he pounced at Bob, making me fall over the water.

"Gerard it was just a joke!" I told him giggling. The others laughed too.

"Well it looked so realistic." Odessa said, stopping her laugher at the sight of Gerard and Bob sissy fighting.

"Yup, kiss me too?" Frank joked, I nodded as I swam over to his side, giving him the same pretend kiss I had with Bob, this time, he placed his hands into my bikini, making me gasp and stop the kiss.

"Gerard, Frank's massaging my butt." I said, still giggling, I gave him more kisses. Gerard glared at Frank, he took me away from him.

"Nobody does that to her-" Gerard said.

"But you?" Odessa questioned, everybody laughed. I gave Gerard a kiss.

"Hey, don't go too hard on my baby..." I said, defending Gerard.

"Aww..." Everybody said in unison.

"Shut it!" I said, splashing some water on them. Ray and Melinda were finally there.

"Aww... You two are so cute!" Frank cooed, Ray looked at us, scratching his fro.

"What's with Frank?" He asked.

"He's jealous because I like Gerard better than him." I said smartly.

"Yeah, I am... Now give me a kiss!" He said, Gerard shook his head, pouncing at Frank. After a few minutes, I went out of the pool and I decided to call Nia. She picked up the phone.

"Hi Nia, is Mikey with you?" I asked.

"Nope, you at the pool already?" She asked.

"Yup."

"I'll tell you when I meet him on the way, I'm just ordering some pizza." She said.

"Ok, call back when you're almost here." I said, I closed the phone and went back to the pool.

- Nia's POV -

I paid for two boxes of pizza, after that, I went on my way to the pool, I decided to call Ian. He answered the phone.

"Hi Nia." He said.

"Hi Ian, how are you?" I asked.

"Nothing much to do... You?" He said, I thought Terri told me he was busy.

"I'm on my way to the pool area." I said.

"With who?" He asked.

"Terri and the others... Why? I said.

"So she lied." I heard him whisper.

"She told me you were busy?" I said.

"No I'm not... Completely idle. So she lied to you too?" He asked, I frowned.

"Why would she?" I asked, almost hearing splashes.

"I don't know... Why don't you ask her." He said.

"Sure Ian, thanks." I said as I placed the phone back at my bag. I was almost there, just a few more steps. I went in and saw everybody... Except Mikey. Terri was kissing Frank, she looks like a whore, it disgusts me.

"Terri." I said without emotion. She turned to face me, she fell of balance.

"We need to talk about something." I said, she went out of the pool and joined me by the flowers.
♠ ♠ ♠
A chapter dedicated to my friend merci pour le venin. and her boyfriend, who happens to be my cousin Emergency Room 666... Happy Monthsary guys!

They are both mibbians... Greet them if you like!

Anyway... New Chapter! : D

- Rose