I'm Not Okay I Promise

It Hurts

Nia dragged me to the flowerbeds by the pool, she didn't look happy... Was it because of me kissing Frank or something. She finally let go of my arm.

"Explain everything." She said dryly, I didn't understand.

"Explain what?" I asked, she groaned.

"The lies Terri!" She said with an annoyed tone.

"What lies?!" I raised my voice.

"About Ian being busy!" She shouted, I hope none of the other guys could hear us... I laughed.

"What's so funny?!" She said, I stopped laughing.

"Nothing." I told her.

"Tell me." She said, I need to lie.

"No..." I told her, she stood there motionless, her face shows the expression that she's annoyed by my answer.

"Ok, now can we just talk about this thing at the poolside?" I asked, she nodded, following me back to the other guys. We both dove in, joining the others swimming around. She then gave me a serious look.

"Tell me." She said through gritted teeth.

"His face... Uh... Annoys me?" I said, she shook her head.

"Stop lying to me." She said, I shook my head.

"I'm not lying!" I spat.

"You are!" She said.

"No!" I said, my hand doing a quick reflex, giving Nia a slap. She gasped.

"You are such a BITCH!" She pulled on my hair, we were causing so much attention that the other guys went by to see what was going on.

"What is going on?!" Gerard said, confused after seeing Nia dunking my head into the water, making it harder to breathe.

"She started it!" Nia said smiling, I hit her face with my elbow, giving me some time to breathe and explain.

"I did not start anything!" I said, Nia retaliated again with a couple of slaps.

"Stop it you two!" Odessa said. Mikey walked in, he was above us.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Mikey asked, looking at the two of us, fighting. Nia accidentally pulled Mikey's foot, making him fall on top of us, which was painful, even at the fact that he was thin.

"Sorry Mikey." I said, swimming away from all the trouble, namely Nia.

"Don't back away from me Ratchet!" She screamed, charging at me again, still doing the best she could to pull all of the hairs on my scalp, leaving me bald.

"Stop them now!" Melinda said, watching from afar, tugging Gerard's hand.

"Mikey, hold Nia. Bob, hold Terri, but not anywhere mischievous." Gerard said, swimming over to the middle of the fight while the two other guys held both of us each.

"What exactly happened around here?" He asked, looking at Nia, then at me.

"She slapped me!" Nia said, trying to struggle out of Mikey's grasp.

"Yes I did! But I won't slap you if you didn't talk about that stupid Ian of yours all the time!" I let it all slip, she looked hurt, I was suppose to keep that a secret, not shout it out at the top of my lungs in anger.

"What did he ever do to you?" Nia said, finally free from Mikey. She ran off and went to somewhere we didn't know.

"It hurts." I said, touching my cheek, still red from Nia"s continuous attacks.

- Nia's POV -

I ran off to somewhere, I don't know... I'm surrounded by trees and benches, I'm figuring that I ran to the park. I hear footsteps following me, getting louder as I looked around. What if it's Terri?

I ran as fast as I could, tripping on a rock that I didn't on the path earlier. The footsteps stopped, I see a shadow. I turn around to see Mikey, holding his glasses at the center to keep them from breaking apart.

"Sorry." I said.

"For what?" He asked, I pointed out to his glasses.

"No worries, what happened anyway?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"I asked Terri about Ian." I simply said, he sighed.

"And?"

"She actually told everyone about me liking Ian... You saw it! You even heard it!" I said through gritted teeth, I was ready to cry but I'm stopping the tears.

"So that's the whole thing, no other untold detail?" He asked, I nodded.

"Ok, we should get back." He said. I tried to stand up but I can't. My foot hurts, I think it's sprained.

"I can't stand up, it hurts." I said pointing out to my foot. He frowned. He carried me, walking a different path.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The clinic... Since we can't let it be like that." He said, I nodded, holding onto him tightly as we passed by some gravel.

- Mikey's POV -

We reached the clinic, minutes later. I can't feel my arms anymore, and my legs were exhausted. I went to Nia's side. I was actually happy, not at the fact that she's sprained, but at the fact that I'm here to care for her, not Ian.

"It hurts." she said.

"There's nothing we can do." I said, a teardrop fell from her eye.

"Not that! She hurt me, I thought she was trustworthy!" She said, crying at my chest. It felt good, again, to be here, to be the first to comfort her in a time like this.

"Don't worry, I'm a friend, a real friend." I said, that was a fucking stupid sentence! My cellphone rang, I answered the phone.

"Mikey." Gerard said from the other line.

"Yeah?"

"What happened to Nia?" He asked, I sighed.

"Sprained her ankle, the nurse said." I said, smiling at the situation, I imagined myself, I looked like I'm high on some kind of drug, because I was laughing at the wrong reasons.

"It would be best if we kept Nia and Terri apart from now... Since Nia says Terri really hurt her feelings." I added.

"Yeah, I agree... Terri is getting a little emotional here at my side." He said, oh big brother, you can handle that!

"Call you later." I said, looking at Nia, who seemed lonely.

"Yeah, bye Mikes." He said and I hung up my cell, I placed it on my pocket and went back to Nia.

"Who was it?" She asked, be truthful Mikey, since that was the cause of her anger against Terri.

"Gerard, asked if you were ok." She froze, looking at my pocket.

"Tell him... I'm fine." She said.

"I will..."

This turned out to be a nice day, I was kinda late because of Chester's famous wedgies. But it all went out great, I'm spending the whole day with Nia as her friend, or that's what she thinks of me as...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapter!

It's all because of your comments, since you, my dear readers and subscribers, have been motivating me to write more...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter... And don't forget to comment, or else...
-Rose ; D