I'm Not Okay I Promise

I Like This 'Way' Better!

- Mikey's POV -

I've just gotten back from my dorm, I agreed to stay at Nia's which was just a short walk along the pavement, I carried a book with me, my glasses, some clothes and the other stuff I needed. It was actually very nice being with Nia, her foot was almost better. She'll be fine tomorrow, which reminds me... Brad's coming back, oh no!

"So what should we do?" I asked, looking around for some kind of gaming console.

"Sorry, nothing else to do." She said, frowning.

"Can we invite some of the guys over?" I asked, she looked at me awkwardly, oh... She doesn't want to see Terri.

"Without Terri of course." I added. She smiled.

"Sure." She said, I took my phone from her desk, where I last placed it. I walked over to the door, reaching for the handle.

"Don't leave me." She said, I turned back to face her, feeling a bit annoyed since we went back here, I needed to pee so badly but she wouldn't want me to leave her side.

"Where could I make my call?" I asked, holding out my cell for her to see.

"In the bathroom." She said, I went inside, it smelled so fruity inside. I dialed my brother's number, waiting desperately for him to pick it up.

"Hello?" He said on the other line.

"Gerard!" I whispered.

"Why are you whispering Mikey?" He asked, I sighed.

"Nia, it's Nia." I said.

"Same here, I know what you're dealing with..." He said.

"Terri?" I asked.

"Yup."

"She's been driving me crazy!" We both said in unison.

"It's like we're leashed to them or something..."

"I know, Nia won't let me go anywhere, even if I have to pee..." I said, a bit exasperated, I almost wet my pants back then.

"Terri, won't let me leave her... But at least I can pee." He said.

"Yeah, hey why is this talk about pee anyway?! I thought it was about being leashed." I said.

"Mikey! What's taking you so long?!" Nia said.

"I better go now, good luck Gee." I said before hanging up, exiting the room and walking outside.

"I called each and everyone of them, all busy." I said, I don't want to lie but it's my last resort, instead of being murdered for emotionally hurting her.

"Oh." She said.

"I could talk to them if you like?" I asked, she shook her head.

"Leave me and I'll kill you!" She shouted, taking a sign pen from her desk and aiming it at me.

"Fine!" I said, raising up my hands.

"Good!" She said, crossing her arms. Smiling because of her victory.

- Gerard's POV -

"Gerard?" Terri asked. I dropped my pen on the desk, I turned around to face her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How long do you think will Nia and I be enemies?" She asked, I shrugged.

"It depends if one of you apologizes to the other." I said, she sighed.

"Not gonna happen!" She said.

"C'mon Terri, you know this wouldn't end if neither of you refuses to apologize."

"I won't! She started it and ruined my fucking day!" She said out loud, I took a seat on her chair.

"So what do you want me to do? Stay glued to you until our graduation? Fuck no I'm not doing that!" I said, starting to get annoyed.

"I'm not telling you to do that! Well if you want to leave then just... Just fuck off!" She said throwing my sketchpad at me. I walked over to the door, about to reach for the knob when Terri suddenly held my left arm.

"Don't go." She said, I sighed.

"I thought you wanted me to leave?" I asked.

"fuck no don't do that!" She said, pleading that I'd stay.

"You told me to 'fuck off'." I said dramatically, she frowned.

"Come on Gerard don't leave me! We could... Have sex if you like?" Terri said, which surprised me a bit, but I knew that she wouldn't actually do that.

"I don't believe you, you're just saying that..." I said.

"Whatever, you're right, I won't do that, we should just, get some dinner... That fine with you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. I looked at my cellphone for one last time, receiving a message from Mikey, I read it, laughing while after placing it back on Terri's desk. It said:

Gerard,
Help me! Nia's a complete loophead! She threatened me to stay using a sign pen, which was crazy. Anyway, how's Terri? Tell her I said hi. And, Nia and I will be going out for dinner, just to warn you, in case you two are going to do the same. Bye.

-Mikes


"What are you laughing about?" Terri asked, I shook my head.

"Mikey, he told me to say hi to you." I said.

"Whatever, I like you better!" She said, holding my hand and walking with me outside, this is going to be a long night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, another chapter to go, anyways, I just graduated this 29th... To other graduates around, congratulations!

Don't forget the comments! -Rose ; D