I'm Not Okay I Promise

Oh, You're Back

I woke up on the floor, like I have some kind off hangover. Nah! I didn't drink last night, I was up late, trying not to make Gerard escape the room and leave me here. It was a long night, a very long night, which eventually made me restless, not realizing that I was still on the floor. I stood up, but it was like my legs were to heavy, I looked at my feet, realizing that Gerard was sleeping in them. Oh, so that's why they were numb a minute before.

"Gerard wake up." I said, moving him a bit so I can stand up.

"Mikey, must save Mikey..." He muttered, that didn't make any sense... Why would he need saving, in case he's dreaming about-

"I'll save you from the evil ninja robot pirates." Yup, I've guessed right, another weird dream, last time he dreamed about some kind of pizza armor shit and the other time he said something about alien vampire overlords. Ok, weird much.

"Gerard." I said, finally pushing his weight off of my legs. He rolled over, making me giggle a bit. I stood up, my cell started ringing, wonder why it's at the floor?

"Oh, fuck! Gerard wake up!" I said, kicking him. He winced a bit and opened his eyes.

"Mikey?" He said, rubbing his eyes, he blushed at the sight of my face, he knows that he sleep talks.

"Nope, Mikey's not here..." I said, half giggling. He stood up.

"That was some night." He said, no! Nothing happened between us! Don't you think of that! I was trying to stop him from leaving the room, we both got exhausted and fell asleep on the carpeted floor.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have just took the easier way than running to the door with your shoes untied." I said, he winced.

"Terri, please don't untie my shoelaces again." He said, looking at his neatly tied chucks.

"Yeah, so, breakfast?" I asked, he nodded. He took some minutes in the bathroom to tidy himself up, or should I say, use up half of my eyeliner. I looked back at the phone, which said 'one missed call'. It began to ring again, I immediately picked it up, not bothering to see who it was from.

"Hi Terri." He said on the other line.

"Hi."

"I'm on my way to campus, but I'll be sure to visit you first." He said, I could feel something sinister about his tone, something bad.

"Yeah Brad, come by my room." I said back, trying to keep some life into my tone as we speak.

"I'll be going to your dorm around, 3. That ok with you?" He asked.

"N-yeah, s-sure." I said, my voice a little shakier now.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"No! Just got some sore throat..." I said, trying to cough.

"Ok... Bye." He said, hanging up the phone before I did. Gerard went back to my room, he sat on my chair, taking his cell from the desk.

"You have to clean all of those up, Brad's coming back." I said with a worried tone, he frowned.

"At least we're still going to New Jersey on vacation right?" He asked, I smiled.

"Yeah. Well. Bye." I said, giving his a kiss, which I expected to be a short one, but he began biting my lower lip, waiting for me to open my mouth.

"Gerard." My voice came out muffled, as we were still kissing, he bit harder on my lip causing my mouth to open, I pushed him away.

"Gerard listen to me, can we just do this... Some other time?" I asked, he nodded without any argument. We walked back outside, to eat breakfast. We caught up with Mikey, who was Nia-free for now, eating toast with something on it.

"Where's Bob, Ray and Frank?" He asked Mikey, he shrugged, still eating toast.

"Haven't seen them around." Mikey said.

"Where's Nia?" I asked, trying to make my tone look like I'm not concerned.

"She's still asleep." He said.

"Let me guess, won't let you leave her side?" I asked, he nodded slightly.

"She's a fruit loop!" He said, waving his hands around making them look crazy.

"Yeah." I said.

"Please apologize already!" He said.

"What? B-"

"Please?"

"Bu-"

"Please? Please?"

"B-bu-"

"Please!" Mikey said, pleading. I sighed.

"Alright already, now stop saying please please?" I said, feeling a bit frustrated.

"Thank you!" He said, running to the other side of the table to give me a hug.

"Hey!" Gerard said.

"Let him be! As long as he doesn't kiss me." I said.

"Eeew!" He said, running away from our side.

"I better get back to my dorm," I yawned. "Need some sleep." I said.

"Yeah, so you would leave me now, right?" Gerard asked.

"Just this once, since Brad is coming back." I said, he sighed thankfully.

"Whatever, I better get going now." I said, taking some toast from Mikey's plate. I went back to my room, falling asleep. I wake up a little later, I figure that it's already 3, I feel something, the weight of the bed was shifting to the right. I opened my eyes.

"Hey babe." He said, I smiled.

"Yeah." I said, leaning forward to give him a kiss. He began to get rough, he started biting my lip, his left hand keeping my arms on the headboard. The other, moving down slowly.

"Brad." I muffled, his hands went up of my shirt.

"Brad!" I said, trying to push him off, he was to heavy. His fingers began playing with my chest. He was on top of me, I moved my feet violently, hitting him on the right spot.

"Fuck! What was that for?!" He said, falling off of the bed.

"I don't want to!" I shouted.

"You have to obey me! I am your boyfriend, do as I say!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Ok, what do you want?" I asked calmly, taking deep breaths.

"Give me a blow job." He said, I kicked him in the balls, again.

"No way!" I said, running off outside.

"I will get you Terri Ratchet! You will fuck me one day!" He said, following me outside, I ran as fast as I could, tears falling from my eyes. I bumped into someone, causing me to fall down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter... Enjoy!

- Rose ^.^