I'm Not Okay I Promise

My Chemical Romance

I woke up the next day, surprised when I saw Gerard lying next to me. I gave out a scream.

"Good morning Terri!" He said to me with a sleepy face, I threw a pillow at him and I wrapped my blanket around me.

"What are you doing here?!" I said as I fixed my hair.

"I woke up around 5 am and I can't sleep ever since... I decided to wake you up but you were fast asleep, so I slept right next to you." He said and he smiled, he looked at me with a grin.

"What did you do to me while I'm asleep?! "I shouted out and I ran in to the bathroom.

"I didn't do anything to you, even if I want to." He said and I locked the door, I took a shower and I rinsed myself, I opened the door slowly.

"I should have locked the door... But I was too tired to even get up from playing Guitar Hero 2 all day." I sighed and I brushed my hair.

"Can you get me my underwear and my uniform." I said, I heard him open my closet and he handed out my clothes, I saw him blush... Maybe it's because he saw some of my underwear. I dressed in my uniform and I went outside. I walked to class with Gerard, We didn't hardly speak ever since he gave me my clothes. We went to the classroom and we had a usual chemistry class, we talked outside after class. I sighed as I walked outside with Gerard.

"What's the problem Terri?" Gerard asked me.

"Oh, nothing... I just hate weekend classes." I said and we stood by the corridor.

"I usually just sleep when it's a weekend..." He said and I smiled. I thought about the things that happened here a few days ago. I remember him pin me to the corridor wall as we passed by that dark corner.

"Why did you pin me to the wall the other day?" I asked as I remembered him do that the other day. We sat down by the side.

"Preps hate Public Displays of Affection or PDA so that's why they didn't notice us." He said while he looked inside his bag. He took out a sketchpad, I followed him as he sat on the corner and he began to draw. He drew something that looks like this:

Image
The picture Gerard drew in his sketchpad...

"What is it?" I asked as I looked closely at the picture.

"It's a drawing for a band I'm planning to make." He said as he continued to draw.

"What's the band's name?" I asked as I looked at him.

"My Chemical Romance." He said and I thought about who the other band members where.

"This is the band Me, Mikey, Bob, Frank and Ray are going to play on." The idea is very cool! I'd like to hear them play when they form the band.

"I like the name." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you! The name is actually something me and my brother Mikey have been thinking about." He said, he finished his drawing and he flipped the page, I saw a dead girl in a coffin wearing a black and red dress.

"What was that drawing?" I asked as he flipped the pages.

"She's a girl named Helena, she is named after my grandmother Elena. I'm planning to make a song dedicated to her." He said and he flipped the pages again. Getting to know him is kind of cool, I love hanging out with Gerard.

"Your drawings are so cool! You'll definitely get an A+ in Art!" I said out. He looked at me and he gave me smile.

"Do you plan on doing anything later?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"We could hang out!" I said as I went back to my room, I could swear that I saw him following me but I pretended not to see. I went inside and I looked around my room, no more roses or letters!

I sat on my bed and I started to think about something we could do later. I gasped when I heard the lock of my door click. I looked around and I saw Gerard, he dropped his bag by the side of the door and he sat right next to me.

"So, why did you lock the door?" I looked at him and he smiled.

"I wanted to do this..." He kissed me in the lips and it was the greatest kiss I have ever had.

"How can a good kisser like you be an outcast?" I said and I continued to kiss him. He laid me down on the bed and he continued to kiss my lips.

"What are you doing?" I said while he began to kiss my neck.

"I want you Terri..." He said and he began to pull down my skirt, he then unbuttoned my top and he tossed it aside. He stopped and then he took his shirt off. He pinned me on the bed and we made out.

I heard noises like footsteps getting closer to my room, I heard a knock on the door.

"Not interruptions!" He said to me and he looked at the door. He stood up and he took his shirt and bag.

"Go to my bathroom, stay there and don't leave this room until I leave." I said to him and I stood up.

"Terri! It's me Elise, I'm with Nia too... You have to open the door." She said and I heard whispers from outside. I pushed Gerard into the bathroom and I opened the door. The two came in looking excited.

"Why are you in your underwear?" Nia asked me.

"I was about to change clothes." I said and they looked around my room. They sat down on my bed and they began to speak.

"Terri, Brad likes you!" Nia said with a smile.

"What? But I don't like him." I said in disbelief.

"The cards and the flowers in your room the past few days are from him!" Nia said. I sighed.

"Listen I'm not into jocks, they're complete meat heads!" I said and I took my skirt and top back on, I went outside to go to my second period which is English. I bumped into Brad as I walked to the corridor I use to get to English class.

"Hi Terri!" He said as I passed by, completely ignoring him. I went to my next class and I went on with another normal day.

- Gerard's POV -

As I heard them walk outside, I dressed in my shirt and I fixed my bag, making sure that everything seems to be normal. I opened the door and I slowly went outside. Brad saw me from the inside as he came by with a bouquet of flowers. I could see the anger in his eyes, he came closer and he looked like he wanted to beat me up. I began to run into my room when I tripped over a pencil. I stood up and I saw Brad staring at me.

"What were you doing at Terri's room?!" He said and I shrugged.

"Stay away from her, she's mine!" He said and he went in to Terri's room. I ran to my room thinking that maybe Brad is the guy giving the flowers and notes.

I better tell Terri about this... Why would Brad tell everyone that Terri is his'?