Enthused

5

I was in such a daze. What is that high pitch screaming? "Leave me alone!" I heard myself say. Where was I. I opened my eyes. The high pitch was my mother's voice. The screaming was actually just shouting. She was in the living room or kitchen shouting my name. I looked at the clock to see it was 1:30. I was raining pretty hard out. I remembered I couldn't go to sleep last night. Probably why I couldn't wake up. I got out of bed and saw my reflection in the mirror again. My hair was slightly curly. When ever it rain really hard, my hair gets slightly curly. But it has to be raining really hard. I could be inside and it would still get slightly curly. That's what was special about me. My hair can tell when ever I'm gonna need an umbrella badly. Amazing super power. Anyway, I was wearing pretty short plaid boxer shorts. They were red, dark red, and white. Then I had on a tight gray cami that made my chest look even bigger. I was wearing black slippers, but I always wear them.

I now remember why I wore all this. My sexy makeout with Tom. Yes, I even just used to word sexy. Usually I would use steamy or hot. This make out was long needed. I never got an amazing make out the way this one was. He was perfect. He tasted amazing, smelt amazing, felt amazing, looked amazing, and didn't make any moaning noises. I remembered I was still in shock so I put on sexy pajamas. Like for some reason he would see me in them. I think my mom will understand If I wear them all day today. It's Sunday and I showered last night then put them on. The only other thing I did was sleep so it's not like it's unsanitary. Maybe not proper, but it's just the family.

I heard her call my name again. I walked out of my room and looked at the living room. Guests! There are guests! I thought that was just yesterday. I was so embarrassed. She should of came in my room and warned me. Guests are here. I looked down and remember the sexy pajamas that I had on. I was horrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but mostly need for explanations. I got tired and had to end it. I will write more as soon as possible.