Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

He returns.

When we arrived at the airport, The band was waiting outside, being swarmed by fans. As we drove up to then I rolled down the window, "Need a lift?"
"Hey Maxx!" Matt greeted, walking towards me as I sat seated in the drivers seat of Louisa's borrowed van.
Questions could be heard as the boys trotted to the car. "Who are you?" "Where is Zacky?" And just some random girls screaming. "I love you Zacky!" As the doors of the car opened and the van's tinted windows no longer hid Zack and Zacky. The boy's slid in and shut the doors, "Damn fans," Brian muttered as he crossed his arms in the backseat.
"What's wrong Bri?" I joked, "The girls getting to you now that you can't have any?"
"Shut up, Max, that's not funny," He murmured, "I love Michelle," He was referencing his almost new marriage that I had learned about from Val. Which in my eyes was far too delayed.
"I know," I told him, glancing at him through the rearview mirror.
"I love you Mommy!" Zacky shouted, bouncing in his seat next to Johnny.
"I love you too." I hummed.
"I love you Daddy," The band went silent, looking at Zack, who sat in the passengers seat.
"I love you too, Zacky," He replied, smiling. "Guys, you look surprised," He played, "I mean I don't see why..."
"I, uhm, no reason," Matt stuttered. "So, Zacky, how old are you?" He asked, reaching over to 'fluff' his hair.
"Three!" Zacky shouted in his own way, barely pronouncing the word right, while holding up four fingers.
"Here, let me help with that," Brian laughed pushing down Zacky's pinky finger, "Tada! Three!"
"Three!" Zacky repeated, giggling loudly.
"Zacky?"
"Yeah?" "What!" They both asked, I pointed to the front door of my apartment.
"Who is that?" Johnny asked.
"My brother," I sighed, parking the car. "I can't go up there, He doesn't know,"
"Know what Mommy?" Zacky asked.
"Nothing, nothing," I murmured, my eyes widening as the guys got out of the van. "Zacky! Mommy will be right back!"
"Zack! Matt! Brian! Johnny! Stop!" I shouted, running to catch up with them, groaning when Mason's eyes flicked to mine, and the boys didn't listen.
"Hey, Maxxus," Mason greeted, that look that I hadn't seen in years, back in his eyes.
"What do you want?" I demanded, stepping up to where the boys stood, looking between us.
"Just to see you, sis. That's all, you can call off your gang now. I always new you would be the one to crack, give in,"
"Shut up Mason! You don't know anything. Nothing. You haven't bothered me in years. Now what do you want with us?"
"Us?" He questioned, tilting his head like a confused puppy would.
I sighed, "Zack? Can you..?" I motioned to the car, Zachary gave me a look.
"I'll get him," Matt said, walking off.
"Thank you," I told him. Zack took my hand and I held on tight. He was the first to know about my brothers. Besides Jimmy of course. He was the first to care that they kicked me out the second I turned 18, keeping my little brother with them, and three years later, I had received a letter from Mason telling me that my 14 year old brother Jet had been killed in a drive by as he waited for Mason outside of Mason's 'friends' house. There was no regret from my oldest brother, there was no tears or sadness because to him, family was just a thing that could be replaced. Even my father was far too gone to shed a tear over his youngest son.
"Mommy!" Zacky ran up to me, smiling as he hugged my legs.
"Hi Zacky," I picked him up, hugging him to me as I stared past him at Mason.
"Well, I should've known." He muttered, looking at Zack and Zacky. "But I always thought it be that freak Jimmy,"
"Shut the hell up!" Brian roared, stepping forward. "Jimmy was never any of your concern! Not then and not now!"
"Was? Oh yes, I forgot that poor man, he died didn't he? I thought so," Mason mused, that glint still evident in his eyes.
I couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes as I handed Zacky to his father, "Mason, be quiet, please." I mumbled, wiping the tears from my eyes angrilly. "He was better then you were, and I know that doesn't bother you, but it does to me, you let everyone I cared about forget about me, and now all the rest, end up dead. Why couldn't it be you instead. He was just a child, Mason. But you didn't care, you had him play 'look out' while you bought drugs. That's really what happened wasn't it? I knew it," I muttered, taking Zack's hand and walking past my scum of a brother.
"Well, don't you want to know why I'm here?" He smiled that sinister smile.
"No," I murmured, leaning on the door as the boys walked through it. I turned to go and heard his words.
"Dad died,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Mason
Jet